Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Angel..

Twinnnyyy! You updated WHOOO. *Dances* Haha but I want updates like this always :| Got it? Will def try! If i become lazy just give me another kick though ok?=P But wahey your updating today again - hehe I love youuu :| What to do- like you said- sometimes it's a complete desert in here and sometimes it's raining updates=)) Okaii let me get to the update no bakwaas in this comment for once :| Seriously? Like is that even possible with you?=O OH EM GEE. This update was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I'm still left speechless - like woaaah! Ashh. You kill me with youur updates :| I do?=P Okaii I need to move fast with this comment I just told you in PMs I'll be done in 15 mins. Which is kindaa impossible at the moment :| Anywaaays the update! Need to stop going off topic. See back to square 1 again=P
Starting with BHPH stuff! *Can i blush?... The B from BHPH just reminded me of Barun... ok so i am sooo NOT obsessed lol!!xO Umm yupp you definatly raped that scene :| Lol not good=P Likee woaaah how many avis of one scene? :O ummm 40? Not much is it?=P But I so enjoyed looking at every avi :) And i had a blast making them!=)) OMFG. Your avi colouring is like so damn amazing :| Thank youuu! I wasn't sure if it was too brown and dull or not.. but you said it's ok so it's ok!=)) How the heck do you do it!? I'm just amazing- i kid, i kid!=)) Arghh. LOL but I'm proud of youuu ;) You sound like my parents now;| You know it's so fascinating just to see all those avis moving on my laptop screen - if you get what I mean? I def get what you mean!! So many Barun's moving all at the same time... ummm yeah=| Anyyyways!=P Haha =P I lovee the way you have captured all the angles<3 They're all so gorgeous can't pick my faveee :| Buut hmm let me just pick one :)

^AHH. I loveee this one! LOL their faces - how cuteee I adore Ankita's cuuute smile! She's adorable na! And Mr Sobti ka kya kehna... just plain yum=)) (; I miss these guys! :( So do i=( I used to & still do love this drama loads<3 It's my fav... wish it hadn't ended so abruptly.. ahh but then we wouldn't've got IPKKND and Preeto now.. btw did i tell you- i've started watching that show as well=P I'm glad you decided to watch it all! So am i!! Because now I can see loads of stuff on them! Yaaayyy! Lol def loads more on them coming soon=)) Haha. But awesome work Ash<33 Can I request a Amir avi? Pleaseee! =D Blame your avis not me :| Anywaaays I know you'll do that for me na? ;) Haaan- as much as it's gonna bore me to make anything on him will do it for you=)) See how nice i am!=P
Onto IPKKND stuuuff! OMG. WOW. EEEKS. I lovee lovee this stuff! Thanks=) The avi is just amazing! I love that style - that border at the bottom with 'You & Me' GOSHH. Took me such a looong time to think up what to write... i am really bad at thinking up text-__- I want moreee avis from you! Definitely! Because you are one heck of a amazing avi maker :| Ok i so am not!!=P But thank you anyway=) So damn perfect.
I just lost half of my freakin comment :| Argh. giuhfjsiofhsiufh. Controlll... breathe in... breathe out=P
Let me just do a small comment now :(
IPKKND avi is just freakin gorgeous! :| I loveee the style of it, you should soo make loads of avis in that style! Will do=) Awesome work! The siggys are just uff gorgeously awesome! My fave onee has to be the first onee! If i'm completely honest the sigs didn't turn out all that great but like you i actually- for some strange reason- quite liked the 1st one as well=P Barun siggy woaaah your obsessed with this guy. Don't say it! Too late... moi is back in swarglok again...LOL now understand my craziness for Amir pleasee :) No lol i still can't understand- he's a boxer.. or is it a wrestler.. whatever!=P 'He's dangerous' woaah I likeee ;)
Sanaya siggy is juust so beautifuul<3 Love the black & white effect! Amazing. Thank you=)
DD Icons. OH EM GEE. You are the BESTEST icon maker around! I am literally in love with your icons! I have to always use your icons because they're so freakin gorgeous :| & i love it that you use my icons- koi aur use kare na kare you always use them= makes me very happy!=P

^OMG I loveee this so muuch! It's a beautiful pic of her na...=) I think I might use this onee! :) EEKS. It's gorgeous, all of them aree! I love your long Icons :) Colouring is just so beautifuul as usual<3 Thanks=)) FREAKIN HELL. I just did it again - I lost all my comment from this point I had got up to Jays stuff *cries* I give up. Lol your LT really isn't making it easy for you is it=P
But nooo I shall not give up I will comment I don't careee I need to defeat my laptop :| I can so imagine you wearing some superhero crap saying those cheesy lines=P  
JJ Icons are freaking gorgeous :| Always make stuufff on her! Always=)) Love her so much<3 AHH your colouring is so freaking beautifuuul!
AR siggy is just amazing love the way you've only used one pic! That sig was a complete accident- it got trashed, restored, trashed again and then restored... and finally finished-___- & font is gorgeous you used it on my FF siggy na? Yup!=)) Make more on AR pleaseee. Will do!=)
Jay Sean - how freakin hot :| Love this guy. And your stuff on him is amazing! I love the siggy on him, love this new style of yours! Make more in this style! Icons are just freaking amazingly gorgeous as always. Ok so i'm not actually much of a fan... i like his songs and all but just not him... if that's possible. Anyways so yeah credit for even seeing JS in my shop all goes to Kiran because she likes him a lot=P

^My favee one! His smile is just UFF. Lovee the colouring! I want moree JS Icons! ;) Will make=P
Love Kritika siggys! Gorgeouuus! Love texture, colouring layout of pics basically everything LOL they're perfectt<3 Thank youuu!=)) I'm not really a fan of Karan or Kritika so don't have much to say on them =P Weirdo how can you not like them?-___-
Karan&Kritika siggys are just really cuteee<3 Thanks!=))
HAHK avis are just freakin awesome :| Like I said the best avi maker arouund! I want a Amir aviii! Haan, haan sun liya!! Will make=P 
OMG I just always love your Sonam Icons! Am using your previous update one now LOL I'm in love with it ;) Buut haayeee they're so gorgeous the colouring is juust woaah wow! Yaaay glad you liked them!=))

^My faveee onee! Her smile is amazing<33 Your colouring is even more amazing! Loved them all make some more ;) Will do=)
My FF siggy you know exactly what I think of this! It is the best siggy EVER. B E A U T I F U L.
Loved this update! And whooo we get another one tonight! Super small though!=)) Your the best siggy maker around no jokes! Keep up the amazing work! Am so proud of youu!
I LOVEEE YOUUU<3 Love you more<3<3

P.S Sorry for the smallish comment this time compared to my other comments, you know why :| It's a comment, it's huge, you wrote it- so shuttup!=P 

Sienna.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RougeDreams-

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASHY<333333
Tashuuu<3<3<3

I MISSED U SOO MUCH!!
 Missed you too!

I WAS THINKING ABOUT U YESTERDAY!! I WAS LIKE WHEN IS ASH GOING TO UPDATE I MISS HER!!
Awww thank you- you're too sweet!
AND TODAY WHAT DO I SEE AN UPDATE!!!
 dhan dhan daaa!๐Ÿ˜›
ALL I AM GOING TO SAY IS

O.M.G. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ILY!!
Love ya too!

SO GOING TO USE!!
Thank youu so much for liking/ commenting and using!!=)) 
CHANGES HER DABBA NOW!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Sienna.. thumbnail
Javeria: Thank youu!=)

Aisha: Thank you so much Sen=))

Fatima: Thank you so much!=)

Preeti: Thank you so sooo much! Glad you liked it! Btw i love your dabba!!

Rabia: Thank you so much!!=))

Aysha: Thank you!!=)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan: Thank youuu so much!=)

Komal: Thank you sooo so much! Will def try and make some Suku stuff soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

.AngadKripa.: Thank you soo so much for liking!=))

Sienna.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Marj-..

Heyy Ash!! Marjjj! Long time! Seriously long! Tu kahan hai yaar?! Nowhere yaar- just busy with life.. Kitne din hogaye tumse baat hue! Niyu's gone missing as well! I knowww.. missing her! -__- WE NEED TO CATCH UP ASAP! We willl do!=))

Anyways coming to the update! It is an ABSOLUTE GORGEOUS one! The colouring on each and avi is a brilliantly done! Thank you so sooo much! 

These three are the best icons from the set! Your colouring makes Jenny look EVEN more GORGEOUS! They are beautifully done! Thank youu!!=)) But the icons have only turned out looking ok because of Jen and her beautiful pics๐Ÿ˜ณ 

OMFGG!! AAHHH!!!! EEEKKKSSS!!! NO FRIKKIN WAYY!! I'm sooo excited seeing these! Lmfao I've never been happier seeing HAHK creations! THESE are BEYOND OUTSTANDING! MINDBLOWING!! LOVES the colouring and the timings you've done! Lol you like? Boy am i glad! I've never actually sat down and watched this film start to finish all in one go so wasn't sure what bit to use but i'm seriously sooo glad that you liked them!!๐Ÿ˜† PLEASE get the siggy out ASAP! Found it- will upload along with the rest of the update in a couple of hours๐Ÿ˜ณ I wanna use all of these together ASAP! Hayyyee!! My fav actors! SK and MD were FANTABULOUS in this film! Hehe i'm not much of a Salman fan but your enthusiasm is pretty infectious... maybe i'll give the film another go over the weekend?๐Ÿ˜›

No doubt the Sonam ones are beautiful but after seeing the above, mere hosh hi ud gaye hai! I'm not gonna notice anything else anytime soon! LOL get the siggy ASAP! I wanna match em together! Lol thank you sooo sooo sooo much! Hope you like the sig as much as the avis now as well.. *fingers crossed*...๐Ÿ˜†

Ash Love you Babes
Love each and every update<333
Barun,JJ,sanaya and HAHK Ones are so Adorable<333๐Ÿ˜
Sienna.. thumbnail
karanfan: Hiii! Lol welcome! Thank you so much for liking! Keep visiting and commenting=))

Live.Laugh.Love: Thank you so much!=))

ZarYab...Khan: Thank youuu!=)   

-_AfridiMalik_-: Thank you sooo so much! I'm so glad you like my stuff- and the colourings as well! Thanks once again!!=))

Sunshine Girl: Thank you so much!!=)

MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR: Thank you!=))

............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I Loveee Youuu(:
Now I'm going to goo =P
Sienna.. thumbnail
lipshaa: Thank you!=)

Sunni: Thank you so sooo much!=))

Fashion101: Thank you sooo much for liking- and using!!=))

Dharu: Thank youuu!!=))

Linu: Thank you soo so much! Will def make a lot more on them!=))

Taman07: Thank you so much!!=)

Shoaib: Thank you=))

Sanya: Lol an empty comments post? Like kiya ya nahin?=P

Adu: Thank you so much!! Love you too=))
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW Ash im like speechless
sorri bout da blank post
i was typing from my ipad and i dont knw why it came out black
never going 2 use that now 2 post LOL
happnened 2 me mani times 
i think i have learnt my lesson
enough of my jibber jabber on yah update
wow the avi's rocking marn i swear 
and u sai u werent good
are u out of ur mind babes 
ur like a pro mashallah i swear soo good
LOL yah u did rape the scene Ash 
and i just love ur Coloring marn i swear
im gonna aint
pass me a glass of water why dont yah ?
i swear down im like addicted 2 these 2
thre like a damn drug
im just loving the siggs on them 
Arnav just look hawtt and Khushi damn gorgeous marn 
u better keep on making on these 2 kaii
im looking forward 2 these siggies
im going 2 change my Dhabba now 
This took my breath awaii
marn hw can she look sooo stunning
and da coloring on this was sooo awesome
it makes DD look even more beautiful 
JJ Icons she looks effing hawwtt and then adorable
she is just sooo cute 
i just love her all saved will be using in time LOL
i have sooo much saved stuff of urs
so have 2 put them 2 show ennit
Just look at that smile marn
aint he sooo hawwwt
sanya fainting 
marn i love him lots
he is just sooo fit
i have a thing 4 older men LOL

Karan kartika stuff are amazin
thy both look sooo cute
Sonam she is stunning as ever
i love her she is such an awesome fashion chick
she is like my idol i swear 
she is just awesome
Fab and the most cutest thing
this smile is like hayyye
i bet she killed many guys with that smile
and lastly on Anniie FF siggie
awww wow sooo cool Ash
i was like stunned looking at that
its amazing jaan
u r sooo good marn 
update soon yah
im going 2 be waiting 2 give yah a long comment again
i hope this is long enough
if not do tell me i will make it longer xx
Love yah lots
Thanks 4 da PM Ash
Con soon

Sienna.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

WOW Ash im like speechless

sorri bout da blank post lol don't apologise!!
i was typing from my ipad and i dont knw why it came out black
never going 2 use that now 2 post LOL
happnened 2 me mani times 
i think i have learnt my lesson
enough of my jibber jabber on yah update
wow the avi's rocking marn i swear Thank you so much!=) 
and u sai u werent good Lol well they're not fantastic- there's def room for improvement but thanks for liking them=))
are u out of ur mind babes 
ur like a pro mashallah i swear soo good
LOL yah u did rape the scene Ash Hmm thought so=P 
and i just love ur Coloring marn i swear Thank you- tried something a little diff to what i normally use so i'm glad you liked it=))
im gonna aint Lol you sure it's not because of your fast?=P
pass me a glass of water why dont yah ?
i swear down im like addicted 2 these 2 Same here- they are truely amazing!
thre like a damn drug
im just loving the siggs on them Thanks so much!!
Arnav just look hawtt and Khushi damn gorgeous marn Thank youuu!=))
u better keep on making on these 2 kaii Def will do!!
im looking forward 2 these siggies
im going 2 change my Dhabba now 
This took my breath awaii
marn hw can she look sooo stunning
and da coloring on this was sooo awesome
it makes DD look even more beautiful She's an extremely beautiful young woman so i take absolutely no credit whatsoever if my creations on her turn out looking nice๐Ÿ˜ณ Lol but thank youuu anyway!=))
JJ Icons she looks effing hawwtt and then adorable
she is just sooo cute She def is!
i just love her all saved will be using in time LOL Lol thank you!=))
i have sooo much saved stuff of urs You do? Hehe i feel honoured that you thought it was worth saving at all!! Thank youuu!=)
so have 2 put them 2 show ennit
Just look at that smile marn
aint he sooo hawwwt
sanya fainting 
marn i love him lots
he is just sooo fit
i have a thing 4 older men LOL Ohhh lol ok i'll try and remember that!=P

Karan kartika stuff are amazin
thy both look sooo cute Thank you so much!
Sonam she is stunning as ever
i love her she is such an awesome fashion chick I also love her style! It's so effortless!
she is like my idol i swear 
she is just awesome
Fab and the most cutest thing
this smile is like hayyye
i bet she killed many guys with that smile
and lastly on Anniie FF siggie
awww wow sooo cool Ash
i was like stunned looking at that Thank you so much- glad you liked it!!=))
its amazing jaan
u r sooo good marn 
update soon yah Updating in a few=)
im going 2 be waiting 2 give yah a long comment again Lol even a few words mean a lot so don't worry about the length of the comment!
i hope this is long enough Lol this is plenty!! Chill!๐Ÿ˜†
if not do tell me i will make it longer xx
Love yah lots Love you too<3
Thanks 4 da PM Ash You're welcome!
Con soon Will do! Thanks once again for taking out the time to view and comment on the update!!๐Ÿ˜ณ