||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Ash I love you β˜ΊοΈ 

Oh my why do I love ur style thz much...ufff the sigx r super adorable...m gng crazy over them...kajen nd kasu sigx r sooo cute...IM in love vid them...coloring textures fonts everythng is just perfecttt...simply perfect...xcellent work...
Jeeny Guru thz is one couple I want to ccc...they luk hawt...a couple meant to b ,,,,,,,Il love to see them together...amazing sigx...
OMGGG THE KAJEN ONES ARE BRILLIANT 😍
GC JJ ONES GOSH YOU MADE THEM LOOK SO AMAZINGGG,PERFECT BLENDING,COLORING AND TEXTURE<33333
ASH LOVE AND MISS YOUR WORK GIRL!!
YOU SIMPLY THE BEST MAN<33333333
omg...
omg...
omg...
omg...
omgg...
omg...
u have made me mad...gosh amazing work...hayyyeee..loved dem all...whether kajen...gurfer or kasu...totally ravishing..keep up ur awesome work dear...
thx to aditi di...she pmed me ur link...thanks di..:)

WOWWW! Boy am I glad I found your gallery! I saw your work once posted on Geet Creations Gallery and really wanted to see more .. and I finally found it :D

Your work is sooo amazing Ash. I just love the way you do all siggs/avis and how you make them dark and the soft effects you use on them .. are just wow! How do you do it!? Simply gorgeous!

Ok on your latest update: LOVED the Maaneet ones! The text is just awesome awesome!

And wow I never thought of Guru-Jenny as a couple before since I'm a total GurTian but they do look good together :P

The entire update is just crazy good .. I'm glad I found your gal so I could comment !

Z

Heyyy Ashhh! Amazing update! Loved the way KaJen sigs. They turned out so so so pretty! I love how your sigs are always so bright LOL. Your style is different from everyone else on this forum I think, I love that about you! I'm not a big Guru-Jen fan  but their sigs turned out quite well. And the Kareena Kapoor sig is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job on it. Great Update! Hope you makre more soonish! :D

Mel xx
As always amazing update πŸ‘ loved it 😍
Hey plz update some pictur ko d3 also
Hii!! Amazing creations!! So beautiful!!