Users

Frequent Posters

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: CT247

WEEE first to comment RES =)

Edited :)

Asshhh<3333333 ur back baby yay!!! I missheddd ur work soo much :) I love this whole update its sooo amazing already using :| and update shooonnn :)

p.s I may have request it's for a b-day 😳

Tashuuu!<3<3 Lol yayyy i'm back:P You missed my work-  i missed your comments=)) Thank you so much for liking the update and for using!! I love it when i see my stuff floating around in dabbas😆
Update coming up straight after i've replied to all the comments=)

And yes you may have a bday request- PM me the pics, text and when you want it to be done by😳 
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the update :D Everythings GORGEOUS man :| I esp love the KaJen ones :$
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
KaJen siggys are really Good & cute hai Ji :P
Sienna.. thumbnail
lovy2u: Thank you so much<3

-Love-Hate-: Thank you so much. And sure- post the request here and i'll get to work on it😳 

Niyu: hate you too😛

Farzana: Thank you so much for liking everything=))

Fashion101: Thank you!

Sabz: Agree yaar... why is it that pretty much every good show on Star One is destroyed at the hands of the very people who worked so hard on it... DMG, MJHT, GHSP...=S

Sienna.. thumbnail
Angel-Pebby: Thank youuu<3<3 As for the KaSh sigs- updating in a few:P

Saba: Thanks for liking them. Guru/ Jen sigs- will def try for tomorrow's update😳

Oishi: Thank youuu! Personally i don't like those ones- the merging is pretty off.. But thanks for liking them anyway<3

Sano: Thank you so much!!

MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR: Thank youu!🤗

Sienna.. thumbnail
26javey26: Thank you<3

Nadz: Madam- ji i wondered where you'd got to:P Missed you!🤗 Will wait patiently for your comments:P

Rabia: Thank you so much<3<3

Fatima: Thank you!

Sary: Thank you so much<3<3 
Sienna.. thumbnail
*page is image-heavy---> pls allow a few mins to load fully* 

Hi guys, Thank you all for the lovely comments/ suggestions/ Likes!<3<3
So another day- another update.
Probably the last huge update for a while- it's clogging up my PC so basically all of it needs to go.

Ok so i'm gonna split this into 2 parts- pending Requests 1st  and then the Freebies for all.

So:

~~~
Requests 

OISHI
I know you gave me quite a few pics of KSG and 1 pic of Jen but i went and did something completely diff.. sorryyy!:S
I really couldn't seem to work with the original pics- nothing looked right when i was trying to blend.. so hopefully this is ok..😳
If it isn't then tell me and i'll go back to the original pics🤗 

NIYU

Ok i think i'm completely done with requests now.. but if i have left someone out then do let me know=) 

---------------------------------

Update
FREE TO USE

Felt like doing an "angelic" update today=))

KAJEN 

KASH
-pic cedit: Tzhara (IF)

NAVYA/ANANT

-pic cedit: Niya (IF)
-bg texture credit: junglibilli (IF)

MAANEET

-1st the icons:

...A few large avis
-inspiration= Sary

...& then i went crazy with the 100x100:S

Ok phew done!
Do let me know what you think😳

Love, Ash. x

Edited by midnight.blue - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
RESERVE :$ You made siggies on white KaJen scene I have to do lamba comment LOL

Ok here we go :D PS please ignore any typos I am not on my lt :( so it's weird using another keyboard 😳 anywayyy LOL overall update looks too gorgeous!

http://i.imgur.com/azKCV.jpg - SO freaking HOT :| I love it man! KSG looks so sexy and JJ is hot like always :) Love the caps you chose <333

http://i.imgur.com/UH7fV.jpg - EEEKS LOVE this :| The coloring is gorgeous man :| They are so angelic I can stare at this siggy FOREVER!

http://i.imgur.com/ial0G.jpg - This one's so adorable :| I love the caption :$ Love the coloring again and how you blended it is love :D

Though I didn't watch KS white sequence in its entirety ever :P I didn't watch it cos I was too big of a fan to watch the last scenes of theirs LOL shocker :P but yeh the both siggies came out great I especially love this one - http://i.imgur.com/gvyGN.jpg :)

Navya siggies are cahuteee <33 and OMFG :| the MN icons :O :O :O so so so so gorgeous man :| I love them all! They are so well colored :$ And the big avis LMFAO you say you are inspired by me but after seeing them I mma be inspired by them :| your coloring is to D I E for :O I love it <333 OMGosh you made so many 100x100 you know personally I love making them a lot too cos they are so fun to look at once you have lots of them 0.0 I sound weird :S LOL but hopefully you get what I meant :P

Once again great update <333 LOVED them all :D BTW did I ever mention your siggy size is I D E A L for moi and I love you for that :$
Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res 😳

Edited:

Gorgeous update Aish. Everything looks amazing. I love everything about your siggys. The size is unique. The coloring, textures are all beautiful. I love how you arrange the pictures. Beautiful job hun.

The requests came out beautiful. I love how Oishi's siggy came out. Simply mesmerizing 😍 Niyu's request came out beautiful as well! <3 I love the way you put the text. It looks nice 😳

My favorite from your KaJen update is this siggy

I love the arrangement of the pictures and then the way you have this paintbrush stroke in the middle and put the text there, it is just beautiful! 😳 The other one is gorgeous as well! (:

The KaSh siggys came out beautiful! Love both of them!

The AnYa siggy is gorgeous. I love it. 😍 Saved it, will definitely use it! (:

Maaneet 😍 🤪 ☺️ I love everything. Seriously, the avis/icons are so gorgeous. One of the hottest dance sequence. Simply beautiful. Saved some will definitely use hun!

Keep it up! (: <3

Edited by ..-Jia-.. - 12 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Million dollars update Ash 😉
Love love love love all your update =) I love the way u make every sig and avis now 👍🏼 You are a fav sig maker...keep it up =)