||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 - Page 32

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

U shuuuuaaadddaaaapp๐Ÿ˜ก...Nopes itz c opyrighted by me only for ash๐Ÿคฃ And Ash Stopp Recycling ur stufffs samjhi

Nahi I won't Angry

Yeah Ashuuuuuu don't recycle and if you really want to then I don't mind being your recycle bin EmbarrassedApproveROFL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Jessy-

Nahi I won't ๐Ÿ˜ก

Yeah Ashuuuuuu don't recycle and if you really want to then I don't mind being your recycle bin ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Me too I will also be in ur recycle bin only if there are no waste items like rotten tomatoes and anda...๐Ÿ˜ณ
jesss. thumbnail
Who are you talking to haan? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ASHUUUUUUUUUUUUU why do update so often huh? Coz you want me to love you more and more? Is that why? ๐Ÿคฃ Now how did you guess that?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† LOL isn't it obvious? ๐Ÿคช But more seriously updates from now on are gonna be shorter and less frequent๐Ÿฅฑ Hawwww ๐Ÿฅบ yeah less frequent unless 'someone' bugs you into updating of course....so I suggest to keep an eye on your inbox coz you may receive a PM from that 'someone'  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ  That "someone" is a complete nautanki!๐Ÿ˜Š
ROFL No it's really awesome to see you update so much ๐Ÿ˜Š and how can you label all these amazing creations as trash?!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜กCoz i'm never happy with the outcome๐Ÿค” Always have a mental image in my mind of what the finished sig should look like but when it comes to actually doing it... it never turns out how i imagined๐Ÿค” ...BUT BUT BUT everyone loves your creations....I know sometimes things don't come out perfect but it's okay.....take it lightly and think of what others have to say about it.....which is always ONLY compliments  I'm lazy, disorganised and a complete blabbermouth but i'm also a horrible perfectionist too... sorry can't help it๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways, more than the siggies I love the icons of your update and you can tell that by seeing my DP ๐Ÿ˜ณ Lol yup thanks for liking them! The one you're using though is... ewww? Lol now if i try to find faults in THAT one i can see plenty๐Ÿค“ You labelled it as ewww? Please go for a check up, darling ๐Ÿคฃ Dr Armaan ka no. de and i wouldn't mind going right now๐Ÿ˜Ž 

I love all the DMG sigs u made but merged with other actors!! They're really lovely and this one is my favourite Thanks! I loved their expressions in both scenes... both of them have cheeks worth pulling๐Ÿ˜ˆ Well I don't look too deep into male actors except for KSG of course โ˜บ๏ธ so I don't know about Mohit's cheecks but YES JJ's cheeks are so worth it........shall we? Or shall I do the honours alone? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ Nonoooo! Me as well- i'll take the right- you hold on to the left๐Ÿ˜Š 

It's really cute and Jenny looks so cute here tehe <3 Jenni is always cute 
..... I second you  

I'm not really a fan of Hollywood as you know so don't really know those couples in the Hollywood siggies LOL so can't comment but I love the colouring and style of those siggies a lot =)) as always of course! LOL And the fact that you just like them coz of what i've done to them means a lot to me=) ...Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Woahhhhhh the icons made me faint for sometime ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ*throws cold water on Jess*... You back again?๐Ÿ˜›  Yaa I'm back but splashed with water ๐Ÿ˜† Jump around and flap those wings- you'll be dry in no time๐Ÿ˜Ž  

Ashuuuuu u will seriously kill me one day with your creations, whether it's willingly or unwillingly ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฃ Now don't go giving me any ideas๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ......Excuse me? Are you thinking of ways to KEEEEL me?  ๐Ÿ˜ณ I should've kept my mouth shut๐Ÿ˜ต No noo Jess tere ko maar ke mujhe kya faida๐Ÿ˜›

The icons are AMAJJJJJJINGGGGGGG ๐Ÿ˜

This one >>>  

looks so beautiful!! She looks so heavenly awww ๐Ÿ˜ I love her hair...๐Ÿ˜... and make-up... and clothes...๐Ÿ˜† DITTO DITTO DITTO

........and I love Deepika and you made the most icons on her woohoo!!Most coz she was the 1st one i tried my non existant icon making skills out on๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Blah blah whatever you may call it but it's still the BEST for me ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† And that my dear is exactly why you are so odd๐Ÿ˜Š

It was really hard for me to choose which one to use coz they are all so beautiful tehe I love these ones the moshhhtttt <3 She looks burnt..๐Ÿค” .........Cut the crap ๐Ÿค” ...and if i don't?๐Ÿค”

The colouring is simply awesome!! I'm gonna use them both....have already used one now! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Really? I still think she looks burnt...๐Ÿ˜Š ....Please get lost, will you? ๐Ÿ˜Š .... no๐Ÿ˜Š

Can't wait for your next update which consists of mainly AR hayyeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for commenting- and am super sorry for such a lateeeeeeeeeeee reply๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† It's okay.......and waise....my punishments are always there for you darling ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ ... Jess that sounds sooo wrong!๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฃ

Take care muaaaaaah <3
 You tooooooo<3
Niyu- thumbnail
I'm lazy, disorganised and a complete blabbermouth but i'm also a horrible perfectionist too... sorry can't help it๐Ÿ˜›

U r such an IDIOT! Stupid u call urself all these -___-
arghhh!  if u do that once again M not gonna talk to u anymore
jesss. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: midnight.blue

ASHUUUUUUUUUUUUU why do update so often huh? Coz you want me to love you more and more? Is that why? ๐Ÿคฃ Now how did you guess that?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† LOL isn't it obvious? ๐Ÿคช But more seriously updates from now on are gonna be shorter and less frequent๐Ÿฅฑ Hawwww ๐Ÿฅบ yeah less frequent unless 'someone' bugs you into updating of course....so I suggest to keep an eye on your inbox coz you may receive a PM from that 'someone'  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ  That "someone" is a complete nautanki!๐Ÿ˜Š

ROFL No it's really awesome to see you update so much ๐Ÿ˜Š and how can you label all these amazing creations as trash?!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜กCoz i'm never happy with the outcome๐Ÿค” Always have a mental image in my mind of what the finished sig should look like but when it comes to actually doing it... it never turns out how i imagined๐Ÿค” ...BUT BUT BUT everyone loves your creations....I know sometimes things don't come out perfect but it's okay.....take it lightly and think of what others have to say about it.....which is always ONLY compliments  I'm lazy, disorganised and a complete blabbermouth but i'm also a horrible perfectionist too... sorry can't help it๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways, more than the siggies I love the icons of your update and you can tell that by seeing my DP ๐Ÿ˜ณ Lol yup thanks for liking them! The one you're using though is... ewww? Lol now if i try to find faults in THAT one i can see plenty๐Ÿค“ You labelled it as ewww? Please go for a check up, darling ๐Ÿคฃ Dr Armaan ka no. de and i wouldn't mind going right now๐Ÿ˜Ž 

I love all the DMG sigs u made but merged with other actors!! They're really lovely and this one is my favourite Thanks! I loved their expressions in both scenes... both of them have cheeks worth pulling๐Ÿ˜ˆ Well I don't look too deep into male actors except for KSG of course โ˜บ๏ธ so I don't know about Mohit's cheecks but YES JJ's cheeks are so worth it........shall we? Or shall I do the honours alone? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ Nonoooo! Me as well- i'll take the right- you hold on to the left๐Ÿ˜Š 

It's really cute and Jenny looks so cute here tehe <3 Jenni is always cute 
..... I second you  

I'm not really a fan of Hollywood as you know so don't really know those couples in the Hollywood siggies LOL so can't comment but I love the colouring and style of those siggies a lot =)) as always of course! LOL And the fact that you just like them coz of what i've done to them means a lot to me=) ...Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Woahhhhhh the icons made me faint for sometime ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ*throws cold water on Jess*... You back again?๐Ÿ˜›  Yaa I'm back but splashed with water ๐Ÿ˜† Jump around and flap those wings- you'll be dry in no time๐Ÿ˜Ž  

Ashuuuuu u will seriously kill me one day with your creations, whether it's willingly or unwillingly ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฃ Now don't go giving me any ideas๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ......Excuse me? Are you thinking of ways to KEEEEL me?  ๐Ÿ˜ณ I should've kept my mouth shut๐Ÿ˜ต No noo Jess tere ko maar ke mujhe kya faida๐Ÿ˜›

The icons are AMAJJJJJJINGGGGGGG ๐Ÿ˜

This one >>>  

looks so beautiful!! She looks so heavenly awww ๐Ÿ˜ I love her hair...๐Ÿ˜... and make-up... and clothes...๐Ÿ˜† DITTO DITTO DITTO

........and I love Deepika and you made the most icons on her woohoo!!Most coz she was the 1st one i tried my non existant icon making skills out on๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Blah blah whatever you may call it but it's still the BEST for me ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† And that my dear is exactly why you are so odd๐Ÿ˜Š

It was really hard for me to choose which one to use coz they are all so beautiful tehe I love these ones the moshhhtttt <3 She looks burnt..๐Ÿค” .........Cut the crap ๐Ÿค” ...and if i don't?๐Ÿค”

The colouring is simply awesome!! I'm gonna use them both....have already used one now! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Really? I still think she looks burnt...๐Ÿ˜Š ....Please get lost, will you? ๐Ÿ˜Š .... no๐Ÿ˜Š

Can't wait for your next update which consists of mainly AR hayyeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for commenting- and am super sorry for such a lateeeeeeeeeeee reply๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† It's okay.......and waise....my punishments are always there for you darling ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ ... Jess that sounds sooo wrong!๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฃ

Take care muaaaaaah <3
 You tooooooo<3

I DISLIKE EVERYTHING YOU WROTE IN THERE so I won't even bother replying back -_____- ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฃ
aall of you ignoring me
i hate you all ashu,jes,,niyu๐Ÿฅบ
jesss. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

aall of you ignoring me
i hate you all ashu,jes,,niyu๐Ÿฅบ

I love you! Muah! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh crap! I'm replying back to Jess and here are all the rest of you spamming away to glory๐Ÿ˜†

Aditiiiiii i agree with you- Niyu and Jess are both...๐Ÿ˜Š

Niyu: I seriously have no space on my PC๐Ÿ˜ต

Jess: Weirdo๐Ÿค—
Niyu- thumbnail
I hate u achoo๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bye m off =((