||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 - Page 29

Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved all the siggs and ur colorings are fab, this 1 stands out the best 👏

and I have a req dat u know of, just a reminder, add my name 2 ur list, lolz, same Lautner 1, but add Somerhalder with him😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
res for request😳
-priya
pics soz if bad quality do the best you can/ make sig size smaller
http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197742_204633936228996_100000471738159_780254_5116119_n.jpg
http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199062_204633542895702_100000471738159_780252_2421014_n.jpg
http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190398_204632899562433_100000471738159_780237_3960349_n.jpg
http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189385_204632699562453_100000471738159_780236_4570721_n.jpg

text: sushant & ankita
pal yeh hai pyar ke pal
for priya
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous update Lovee the KaJen ones soo pretty<3

Request:

http://i.imgur.com/ntRGK.png
http://i.imgur.com/a5FiH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/i8CRl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/InYEs.jpg

Text: Drop it like its hot for Dhara

Matching avi would be great!:)

Good luck:)
Edited by -Dharu- - 13 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS LOVE the update man :| It's absolutely gorgeous :D Love them all! I will not request cos I think I have done that enough in the past few weeks :P LOL Good luck, Love!Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Awesome update!⭐️ Keep making more!  👏 Edited by -KingAragorn- - 13 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OK..Now mirchi..You better be ready to read the whole thing..and not stop bored of my chapad chapad.😆..Here I go..I am beginning with your update on Page 7..Coz page 1 comments go on page 1 reserved post..(I KNOW I am SOO ORGANISED😆..sab kehte hai)..

OK Mirchi..Now listen..I DO NOT watch kitani mohabbat hai (I HOPE i got the name right😆)..I have no clue of anything except that I Arjun and Arohi are the main characters..So am not commenting on the people here..Its plainly your talent..I just cannot ever ever ever ignore your style of colouring..TRUST ME...I visit most of the galleries in IF and YOU are the BEST COLORER😳 ( again hope there is a word like that..but you get what i mean, right???)..I love how you MIX and MATCH not the stars that feature your updates but the different combinations of colors..(I dont know any technical terms so using this one)..I find it extremely creative from your side and an extra effort that you try and try to experiment different colorings..

NEXT..
UMMM..again NOT a huge fan of Sonam Kapoor, though I think she has a good fashion sense..This siggie is a perfect example of SWEET AND SIMPLE...Its beautiful the way it is and there is not an inch on that siggie that requires additional flawlessness..
The other two Sonam Kapoor siggies are beautiful..and to think thats not your usual style..It makes you a better creator because you have the guts to actually take the risk of experiments..😳

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...OK now let me admit this..I DO NOT watch TVD..I do not have a clue of the story..ALL i know is that I support Delena because of this ONE GUY..I havent ever heard of this man before I entered IF..But here I saw many people making siggies and through creations I found my forth hottie after KSG, SRK, Robert Pattinson..I do not understand why these people are soo hawttt..and this siggie just adds to it..The positioning of all the pics is absolutely worth appreciating..Its not easy to create something different everytime you make a siggie...But you just proved it Mirchi..And one the coloring..OH GOD..I can just go on and on on your coloring..YOU ARE THE MASTER of it..and I am not KIDDING..

Sukus and Ratis siggies were gorgeous as usual..I loved the pics positioning of this one siggie

And the exceptional coloring of this one..
Probably because I have a weird attraction to blues and greens..And the texture stands out in this one..

ALL IN ALL..ANOTHER JHAKAAS UPDATE..

Edited by arluver4life - 13 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
OKAYYYYYYYY..SO one down..Now next on the update of PAGE 14..

So you started with Maaneet siggies..and so i too will begin from there..

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OKIESSSSSSSS

This one is just twoo good for two reasons..The choice of pics..The best two poses and my personal favourites too..I love these two poses because of the intensity of the passion it radiates..Its absolutely perfect and since its a freebie it all goes to you..Sometimes the root determines the whole siggie and here it strongly stands out..
And the second reason..THE TEXTURE..Its just too good..The FLORAish texture with that lighting by the side is cherry on the cake..adds to the whole sexiness of the siggie..

I know this is there in an AR siggie too..but I thought I should comment on the texture here particularly because its soooo beautiful..I loved the curves and the flowers and the squares by the side and all in the backdrop of ma ever favorite color BLACK..I think black is like the color of standing out..It stands for itself and lets the others take a place too..

THE CUTEST MANNET SIGGIES IN THE UPDATE..<3 Need I say more..<3

OKIES..so then you had soo many Maaneet promo and the wedding ones..I loved all of them..Like always the coloring, the pics choice, the positioning and the texture is beyond appreciation..But I have to mention some of ma favourites of the lot

I think this has to be most unique siggie in the entire Maaneet update (I am saying so coz AR stands first for me..I would have loved if this could be done with AR also dii...try to do something like this on AR)..So like I said Its soo good that I want to see it on AR..Again its the black and white shading and..the text is soo well written and well positioned that nothing overtakes the other..Here every aspect, texture to coloring..blending to text..everything is in equal ratio and thus having a whole package of flawless work..and the same theory goes to the below three siggies..

OKIES...Now I have to admit I dont why the above Maaneet siggie attracts me..I have no clue..I dont know where its strength lies..ALL i know its dammin different and it has taken my heart soo badly..

MIRCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH..THIS one toooo pleaseee...DO THE SAME STYLE with the AR SHOOTOUT..I want the same thing pleaseeeeeeeeeee...EEEEEEEEEKSSSSSSSSs...Now I am getting hyper...I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the whole thing..LOOK AT IT and tell whats not perfect...I do not know how you get such ideas like the way the three pics are placed in the top left side..Its just FLAWLESS..I am all gaga over this ishtyleeeeeee...
I am sorry I posted all three and made this page heavy..Its just that I couldnt choose what to put in the reply because all are so unique and perfect by themselves that you dont ever feel they are the same and that exactly IS WHERE your success lies..you can capture us with anything you want..

TEXTURE...MASHALLAH..<3..<3..SPEECHLESS COMPLETELY..

HAILA..I was supposed to have only commented on ma faves but the whole update is turning out to be my faves..OKIES I have seen the above two siggies before..BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT...IT never ever fails to attract me over and over because DII seriously it has the power to keep you glued to the lappy..ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU..how do you do thattttttt...I mean the pic positioning..its soo different..totally one among a million..AND MASHALLAH..what with the caps of the legendary AR..ITS JUST BEYOND anything I can say..

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEE???????????????
Same concept, same pics..YET never the same boring feelings..ITs always the same glorius feelings..EACH one has its main point and if I try to think of pointing that one out..it would be equal to COUNTING the stars on the sky..SO am leaving it right there and wasting my time staring at it...😍

I loved the icons and avis..they are an absolute treat to my eyes..and coupled with DEKHO NA it takes to a lala land...The Abhiya stuff were also good though I am not commenting much on them coz I am not into it at all..

IN SHORT...THE ONE UPDATE I CAN NEVER EVER FORGET...

abandoned thumbnail
reserved..coz i tlk a lot about ur siggies...😃😳
abandoned thumbnail
*EDITED*
MY REQUEST

OK JAANU..

Actually I wanted you to make two siggies with the same pics of different styles..But if you are busy then the same would do but with different texts..Please try to use all the pics jaanu..

Siggie 1 Text: Born as a human..Going to die as a KaJenian..And anywhere in the siggie pls do put FOR AMAL or IMLI also will do ..
SIggie 2 text: Yet Another Sunset : The journey of two hearts AR FF..(Actually dii dis is the title of my ff and this will also be my banner for the FF)

Thanks a lot Jaanu..
<3

abandoned thumbnail
OOps..I just saw the previous page😒..I guess I will have to wait for your shop to be open next time..7 kya now i think you have about 8 -9 requests..Next time you are putting my name FIRST on list..
Previous
1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 114
Next