Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Professional coz i've fulfilled my life long ambition of opening my own lil dukaan🤣
The fact that it's a sig shop is another story altogether😛😆
Haan, haaaaan i'll open soon and take your order😳😆 
Lol i love those dancing kela's🤣🤣

Believe me- i'm clumsy😳 Always dropping whatever i'm holding and am constantly tripping over my own feet😵 
What's fussiness got to do with clumsiness? Fussy coz i'm a perfectionist... maybe its coz i'm such a scatterbrain though...🤔😆

lil dukaan🤣🤣🤣 oye hoye thats a gud AMBITION 🤣
atleast u gt a dukaan be gr8ful 🤣🤣🤣

oye hoye i LOBE u 🤣

i knw those kelas rock 😎

I believe u🤣 its fun to be clumsy 🤣🤣🤣 i knw many clumsy ppl🤣🤣 im semi clumsy 🤔 🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

YUP 🤣 3 4 months back🤣🤣 LOL Dabbu bhaag gayi🤣🤣 

M gud and u..? Showlly eggjams are goin on isliye me inactive just come to post something in shop sometimes🤣🤣 LOL nd i missed u too😭

Dabbuuuu Achooo🤣🤣 where are uu!! come back i wanna ask u something🤣

🤣 oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣

u call her dabbu🤣🤣🤣 i call a friend of mine dabbu also🤣🤣🤣

Im okayish 😎 rocking as always 🤣🤣🤣 oye hoye super duper pagal doin eggjams🥱 hw are tehy goin? BEST OF LUCK😳

aww missess and kissses *pappis* 🤣🤣

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ok done- sorry was on phone! But what the hell are you guys doing?! Meri dukaan ka satyanaash kar rahe ho! Bhaagoooo!😵😆
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NOPES u did the same to mine LOL Ok m leaving come to PM!
Sienna.. thumbnail
Jess i still need to reply to all the comments- will do that later on this evening- but will read  right now
Sienna.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

NOPES u did the same to mine LOL Ok m leaving come to PM!

Lol if we don't keep your shop going pata nahin what page it would be rotting on coz of your exams. So be grateful
Niyu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

🤣 oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣

u call her dabbu🤣🤣🤣 i call a friend of mine dabbu also🤣🤣🤣

Im okayish 😎 rocking as always 🤣🤣🤣 oye hoye super duper pagal doin eggjams🥱 hw are tehy goin? BEST OF LUCK😳

aww missess and kissses *pappis* 🤣🤣

LOL yup she is my dabbu🤣 Coz she loves my dabba net🤣 OOps i mean LOVED! and betrayed it🤣 Poor thing died of that sadma🤣

LOL today was the first one and it went aweeeeeesome😃 *teeth sparkling*🤣🤣

Awww LOL <3 Oye PM mein come🤣🤣
Niyu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Niyu stop making fun of me and that too in my own dukaan😵😆

And yes you were the 1st to pester me- i still can't believe i didn't run off and hide coz of your constant badgering!🤔
Those sigs will be in this update or the next one😛😆

LOL🤣 Oye u cant kick me coz i knw U love me😳🤣🤣

LOL aww but thanks to my stupid non stop pestering u opened ur dukaan finally🤣

LOL ok if itz not there i will kill u🤣🤣

LOL and ya thanks for keeping my shop moving and keep continuing it in the future too🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Reserved!
Edited! Sorry for taking ages im very lazy 🤣

Ok firstly Ash im soo happy u opened a gallery finally <3 Congrats🤗 i always loved ur siggies even used loads of them😳 well almost all of them they always look gorgeous ❤️ i even commented a few times on CG bt i think u didnt see or something 🤣 anyways ur KaJen siggies are tooo dreamy love all ur styles and  i love ur siggy sizes😳😳 and ur always good with pic selection and now u have a shop i can always find ur siggies😆

I soo love this one☺️ OMG its soo adorable and the pics u used amazing work👏👏 I love the colouring and the effects sorta darkish it looks hot!! and the text is love ❤️ I think all ur siggies have awesome texts!! <33 the pics are perfect and the style and the colouring awesome work!! <33

and this one i even used😍 Its soo damn perfect I adore ur siggy styles👏 Like the way u include pics the frame thingies they looks soo perfect😳😳  Its danm adorable!! This is one ois one of my fav kajen siggies u made 😳 Itssoo kajenlicious!! 

OMG wat a merge ☺️ It looks real and tehe its soo cute once again it rocks!! i never saw this one for the first time!! And i love the blue black colouring u just rocked this sig! and black and white is soo suits kajen trust me u bring out KaJen magic soo well!!😳 Even the one u made on their dance the undeniable chemistry its soo dreamy😍 Soo angelic 😳

and i also loved the YuNa one u made with RM it sooo dreammy!! The colouring and everything soo damn hot🤪 I used it also 🤣 Love the way u used the pics it looked awesome <3I loved the one with the dark colouring😳 If possible do make more stuff on YuNa also😳 😆

The rest are  all amazing as well i keep staring at all of them coz they are soo droolicious!! <33 and ur siggies are diff as well i mean the way u write ur texts and all😳 Love them all soo much ❤️ 

Glad u opened a gallery :D and may u have many more tehe <3 and add me to your pm list :)

Love Maryam😳
Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME YAAR XXXXXXXXXX