Users

Frequent Posters

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Res 2 for comments
==============
EDIT:
CT247: Thanks Tashu! Lol those Abhiya ones are realllllly old- glad you liked them though😳

Mehak_Luvs_Rani: Thank you sooo so much for liking and commenting Mehak!

sweet.melody: Hey Shilpa, welcome to my adda😆 Thank you so much for liking and commenting on my creations esp the Drashti sig! Super sweet of you to like it!😳

-Farzana- : Thanks Farzana<3 

Julybaby22: Hi! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Gald you liked them😳    
Edited by midnight.blue - 13 years ago
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Mona1993: Monuuu! Thank you for liking the mix🤗 and thanks for using one of the sigs too! Lautner sig is... coming... i hadn't forgotten! Lol ok fine i had forgotten about it but i won't forget now😛 Miss talking to you too!! But i had fun chatting with ya last night- don't do another disappearing act on me again though otherwise me katti😆 

don't thanks me for liking them😆who cannot like them😳they r so good😃and lolz, I'll remind u more often😆I remember ur vm 2😆I'll talk 2 u about that 2day, need 2 ask a few questions b4 i make it🤔and me 2, loved chatting 2 u😳and I will try not 2 disappear, but still if I do, i know some1's here w8ing😉so I'll be back, love ya🤗 now lemme see new update and comment😆 Edited by Mona1993 - 13 years ago
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Update: 
Last one for today- pakka
No AR in this at all but next update will have a ton of them hopefully... as well as some of the suggestions that you all've been giving me as well😳
A couple of sigs but i think i went overboard with the icons😕😆:

x1 Jen/Enrique
x1 Abhi/Nikki
x2 Jen/Mohit
x2 Delena
x3 Ian/Nina
x1 lone Ian icon
x8 Kritika icons
x9 Priyanka icons
x18 Sonam icons
x36 Deepika icons

~Jen/Enrique~

~Abhi/Nikki~

~Jen/Mohit~

~Delena~

~Ian/Nina~

~Jenni~

~Ian~

~Kritika Kamra~

~Priyanka Chopra~

~Sonam Kapoor~

~Deepika Padukone~
Phew! DONE! Finally! Upcoming updates will never be this long again😆
Recycle bin here i comeeeeeeeee
Comments and thoughts?😳

x

If you would like to be added to my PM list please hit the [LIKE] button for the PM List post on the 1st pg:

x

Edited by midnight.blue - 13 years ago
Mona1993 thumbnail
Wow this update is full of Maneet😳I loved all the sigs, will add my fav 1 after i am done writing 🤣lolz, I miss watching geet, well i miss its best story line, the sow lost its charm😭I hope they get back the good story so I can watch again😛ok back 2 siggs, I loved all of them but this 1 made me stop and stare for a while🤔and yeah i loved it😳😆

And then the kasu, kajen 1 that u made for me a while ago, if u see m still using dat😆I just love it ❤️ It might get changed only if I get another KaSuJen sigg🤣hmmm, m i demanding 😆yes i am😈

Then my bubblipies😍this is so cute

and this 1😳

And all the icons were nice😳well all in all awesome update again, loved them all🤗
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ash<3 stop being soo amazing!! IL it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OH HOT DAMN :| Everything is GORGEOUS! I love Enrique and JW one the most :| :| That's a dream come true kinda siggy LOL Love your style man!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res again yaar 
 will be editing soon yaar 
Mona1993 thumbnail
2nd update is here 2, so I might as well comment on that and then msg u😆

ok starting from very 1st sigg, Jenrique looks cute😳and hot❤️

Abhiki and Mojen siggs were also cute😃

ok sorry I saw the delena 1's so i was trying 2 get 2 them😆
From start, this scene was bootiful, but Elena left it there, I feel so sad, this sigg and the text on it is so bootiful, I want 2 hug u🤗

then this 1, again 1 of my fav scenes, there dance was epic, there eyes, well I'll say ian, ok m getting weird, Damon's eyes speaks volumes😳I just want 2 stare

ok coming 2 Ian and Nina, yeah now I can talk about Ian, w8 lemme blush 1st ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
OMG he is so cute☺️and they look so good 2gether, and that small pic again makes me wanna☺️☺️☺️☺️and wish that it was me instead of Nina☺️☺️☺️🤣

Cuz wen u smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while☺️☺️☺️well this is again for my hottie😉and Nina agaian looks pretty😛
Look at the way he looks, I just want 2 go and hug him tight☺️lolz, he is making me stuff i will never say, where's my lautner, if he sees this uska dil toot jayega🤣love the sigg😳

Coming 2 icons, all of them were so cute, my fav will be, well i know u already guessed but still☺️😆

and others that r my fav😉

ok done with my comments, for the 1st time I commented like this😳I feel good😃keep up the good work, love ya, and now u can take ur time 2 reply😆

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i love full updaate.. speechlesss yaara
u r very talented😊.. first sig is my fvrt and Mohit-Jennnifer i too want to make sig on them but u make before me. its okay
wooow love Mohit-Jennifer sigs alot
like icons too

senorita
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loveee everything soo soo gorgeous love the colorings in all of em. Jen-Enrique one is beautiful love sona icons:) and your update on pg.14 is awesome!