Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Aditi meri jaan tera reply abhi aa raha hai- promise i haven't forgotten you🤗

Jess: Itni khush na ho there's nothing new on AR yet😛😆 

Hawwwwww 😆
Anyways ur still gonna update so thats good 😛
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Nadz_YuNalover: Nadz🤗 Lol yup you're a YuNa and RM addict- how can i forget😛😆 Thanks for liking my stuff esp that KaTi sig! Yaayyyyyy woooooo you can now full on chance pe dance, bug and pester me in this shop😆 Lol tu itne detail mein sab kuch dekh rahi hai- i live and breathe that quote 110% Anyways thanks for liking my 1st update as well- the KMH part is my fav as well😛😆

sri_4: Sri thank you so much. I positively feel like jumping coz you liked the words waala sig thing- took me freaking hours to make and even then i'm not completely happy with the end result but, but, buttt i'm so glad that you liked it! As for the recent update- thank youuu! Means a ton to me that you want to see more- will def keep making if you guys keep liking and replying😳 

oishi_ksg: Thank you Oishiii!🤗

Mehak_Luvs_Rani: Thanks Mehak- super pleased that you liked them=)  
btw when is your next update cmg ashu?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is my first time seeing your work but I must say that your work is amazing! (: I love the AA the most. The coloring and everything is beautiful! Keep it up <3

-Jia
Sienna.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

btw when is your next update cmg ashu?

Today😆- i won't be long- promise😛
Sienna.. thumbnail
arluver4life: Imliiiiiii🤗
1.) Exactly tu itni late kyun hai?😛
2.) Mille ga- thora sa in this update (some old sigs) and a lot more in the update after that (brand new garma garm)
3.) Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
And i'm not gonna say anything more than i love youuuuu toooooo 3, 4, 5... raised to infinity🤗 

Niyu: Jess and i never fight- we truely loweee each other😳😈😆

Aditiloveskajen: Thanks so much for liking it Aditi🤗

Pwincess12: Hey Annie, you know it's comments like yours which leave me thinking ke what should i say or what can i say...? I'm never usually without words (ask Jess and Niyu😛) but you/ and everyone who's commented have made me so happyyyyyyyyy that i feel slightly speechless at the moment! Just thank you so much- so, so, sooooo much for liking my stuff!!🤗 & No i'm not open to requests at the moment- i'm sorry i just have a little bit too much going on these days so i know that i won't be able to do justice to anything that you guys request... but feel free to give suggestions though- will def work on those if time permits. As for Requests- will def let you know when i am open😳 Thanks once again🤗🤗

Sienna.. thumbnail
Xxcoolchick1xX: Thank you so much for liking my stuff! Will open soon😳

Aditiloveskajen: Chup kar nautanki😛😆 Your comments mean the world to me! So i don't care how little you write as long as you always let me know your honest thoughts on my work🤗

ksg-kash-kajen: Thanks sooooo much!😳 

mohitkideewani: Hey Jia, thank you for liking my stuff!😳  
Sienna.. thumbnail
Ok done! Brb in... hmmm.... an hr from now? I'm hungry, my room's a tip and my hair needs a wash.. how many things can i squeeze in to this little gap...🤔  
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Pwincess12: Hey Annie, you know it's comments like yours which leave me thinking ke what should i say or what can i say...? I'm never usually without words (ask Jess and Niyu😛) but you/ and everyone who's commented have made me so happyyyyyyyyy that i feel slightly speechless at the moment! Just thank you so much- so, so, sooooo much for liking my stuff!!🤗 & No i'm not open to requests at the moment- i'm sorry i just have a little bit too much going on these days so i know that i won't be able to do justice to anything that you guys request... but feel free to give suggestions though- will def work on those if time permits. As for Requests- will def let you know when i am open😳 Thanks once again🤗🤗

awhhh...youur welcomeee...i understandd completlyy 😃
i knoww what youu meann...like thats happened to me in my shopp...soo many people have commented and encouragedd mee....you just dont knoww what to sayyy 😆
andd itss okaii....LOL...i understandd i'm bussyyy myselff...what with the shopp and then examzzz... 😆
anddd hmmmmm..🤔..will thinkk of some suggestions and will let youu knowww!
actuallyyy youu knowww Jay Sean??
could youuu tryy making somethingg on himm??
onlyy if youu got timeee thoughhh!
and if youu want too 😛
and lastlyy....yourr mosttt welcomeeeee! 😳
byeeeeee 🤗

Love, Anniie
Ash! update later or take your time!! I'm going now! 😳😆