Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Edited my comment on pg 7......have fun replying 😊🀣
abandoned thumbnail
Number one..I hate myself for placing my comment 3 pages late...Its sooo unfair...

Number two..I want more KaJen..

Number threee...I love the update...ITS SOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I am tlling anything more except that ILY way too much than I always do..
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Jessy-

I shouldn't be spamming Ashu's shop but kya karo Pari u left no other option for me πŸ˜›
Yes your comment is bigger coz you wrote it in two parts 😳🀣 unlike me who wrote it all at once πŸ˜†

.......and like I said before, it's quality okay? Not quantity! πŸ˜›πŸ€£

OK LOL mine is always big and i wrote in 2 parts coz It was 11 45 and needed to get things ready fpr that so i went off!
LOL nopes Itz me first not u..! MY COMMENT IS LAAAAAAAAAAMBAAAA LOL this is not lamba at alll compared to my other comments😳 WIll comment lammba (MY LAMBA) once excam is over and

ILY both! and dnt fight with each other plz atleast till m backπŸ€—
jesss. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

OK LOL mine is always big and i wrote in 2 parts coz It was 11 45 and needed to get things ready fpr that so i went off!
LOL nopes Itz me first not u..! MY COMMENT IS LAAAAAAAAAAMBAAAA LOL this is not lamba at alll compared to my other comments😳 WIll comment lammba (MY LAMBA) once excam is over and

ILY both! and dnt fight with each other plz atleast till m backπŸ€—

LOL Whatever! No we won't fight, def not when you're not here πŸ˜›πŸ€£

LOL Bye!
ILY 2 <3
Amazing work the rati one is amamzinggggggggggggggg
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Jessy-

Yaayyyy update time  That means it's time for compliments too πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Uh-ohhh...
The ArJuhi sigs are fab!! So you posted them here LOL I was wondering why they weren't posted on the first page since I already had seen these πŸ˜† You were gonna post them in your first update aha now I know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Lol 1st page is already so full- aur kitne add kartiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
 I love the colouring and the style of those siggies a lot!! Especially this one....

^^ love the writing =))
Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
Hawwwwwwwwwwww the Sonam siggies left me speechless 😲 Are you trying to keeeeel me or what?! 😲
  Speechless- that's a first😳 
As for keeeeeling you- seriously as much as i'd love to throttle you sometimes i can't coz i hate you way too muchπŸ€”πŸ€—
Ahhhhhhh I just love the sonam siggies so much!! They're the best sigs in this update of yours!!  
Seriously tujhe ache lage..? They were one of the very first ones i made...πŸ˜› Was super excited coz i'd just learnt how to make pics glowπŸ˜†
The following one is absolutely stunning!! πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Not that your creativity is new to me or anything πŸ˜† LOOOL No this is one is just so beautiful!! Love how it turned out so amazing despite using one pic for the siggie πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
 Credit for however pretty the sig may look goes entirely to Sonam- pic he itna sundar hai that i didn't need to do very much to it 
I lubbbbb the colouring man!! 😳
 i love it tooπŸ˜›
Heyy Ashuuu on a side note: Make one of those siggies for ahem ahem (you know) exactly in this style and colour please!!! Use one pic just like u did in this sig pleashhhhhh 😳 That is if you have not yet started making those stuff I told you to πŸ˜•
 Lol sure- no i haven't made any more just yet coz i keep getting side tracked with other stuff... but will make soon!

Okay I finished drooling on the previous sig πŸ€ͺ
 Finally!πŸ˜†
Now this one is just mindblowing!! Love the effects u used man!! It's just so awesome!!
 My glowing sigggggπŸ˜†
Please make one of those sigs in this style as well 😳 and yes I'm very demanding,
I know πŸ˜ˆ
Koi shak?πŸ˜›

Ashuuuuuuuuuu I have no words left to describe your work 😭🀣
 Bas itne mein he moun band ho gaya?!😳🀣
*Note to self: How to shut Jess up*
This is yet another bombastic, super duper and bootiphool siggie ❀️
 Thank shoo!
Please one sig in this style as well 😳 Sholly I won't ask again promise πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
@Highlighted: Yeah rightπŸ˜›

Okay those sigs I mentioned above are my favs ones from your update but of course they all are beautiful in their own way =))
 Keep up the excellent work Ashuuu and can't wait for your NEXT update!!
Thanks Jess! And your comments are wonderful too!... in their own wayπŸ˜†πŸ€— 
Update soon!!
 Will do!
Muaaaaaah <3

jesss. thumbnail
My reply to the essay above ^^

Okay LOL I agree the first page is already so full that it takes ages for the page to load πŸ€”πŸ˜†  Never mind, I'm glad you posted them now!

Awww I hate you too Darling πŸ€—

OMG they were one of ur first sigs? I must say very well done Ashuu πŸ‘

Tehe agree Sonam is beautiful indeed 😳

Oh you still haven't started making those stuff? πŸ₯±
I think I need to start bugging you from now on then coz the deadline is coming up soon 😳
Thanks a lot BTW <3

ROFL no seriously they were just the three I requested specifically for but the others can be upto you as to how you want to make those sigs :P

LMFAO my comments aint wonderful okay and stop comparing them with your wonderful creations pshhtt!!

Kay will be looking forward to your next update!!
Edited by -Jessy- - 13 years ago
Sienna.. thumbnail
Sary: Thank you so much! Your comments always make me smile Sary!<3<3

CT247: Tashu you're too sweet:P Thanks for liking the update!

Sen: Thank you! I like the colouring for those as well... want to replicate but can't figure out how i did it anymore...πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Kiran: Thanks! I know! Individually they're both so yummy! Trying to imagine what they'd look like as a couple now... maybe i'll make a sig sometime and see😈

lil_mizz_shawty: Marj thank you so much! Will open soon... will update even soonerπŸ˜†

Fashion101: Thank you Saniya! Glad you liked them!😳

Sienna.. thumbnail
Mona1993: Monuuu! Thank you for liking the mixπŸ€— and thanks for using one of the sigs too! Lautner sig is... coming... i hadn't forgotten! Lol ok fine i had forgotten about it but i won't forget nowπŸ˜› Miss talking to you too!! But i had fun chatting with ya last night- don't do another disappearing act on me again though otherwise me kattiπŸ˜† 

-Dharu- : Thanks so much and will def make😳

-DulceMaria- : Thanks Natalie

nik_sweetpoison: Niko! Pshhht you haven't edited your 1st post yetπŸ˜› Ist comment ka reply on pg.7πŸ˜† As for the comment on the update- thank you soooo much!! You're too sweet!! Hope you continue to like the upcoming updates as wellπŸ€—

............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyy Ashh.....i edited my comment on Page 2...finalllyyyy....πŸ˜†
okaii coming to the updatee..... πŸ˜ƒ
they're all soooo awesomeeee 😳
how do youuu do ittt????
anddd oh myy goshh...the Sonam Kapoor ones....😲
they aree outtt of the worldd...am speechless...have nooo wordd for themm....well actually i dooo πŸ˜†
they amaziing....i can't thinkk of anyyy wordss...πŸ€”
but yeahhh you got the pointt how much i loveeeee themmmmm!
i lovedd the colouringg you did on them...they lookk soooo...soooo... πŸ€”
i knowww....they're soo angelic,admirable,exquiste,stunning...finallyy i found some words to sayy!
but i lovedddd them alll...they were all soo gorgeous :)
but the Sonam ones were myy faveeeee 😳
okaii i got tooo goo nowwww...sooo
byeezzzz πŸ˜›
talkk too youu laterr!
and keepp up the outstandiing workkkk :D
and aree youu open for requests btw??

Love, Anniie