Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Its about time you open up a shop! Congratualtions hun.. Hope you open many more in the future! Your creations rock! Anyways I never seen this sig before..Its really pretty :) I really like the size of this sig 😆 Wierd but I do.

Cant wait for your update.. Goodluck 😃

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashh congo on your shop. love your work and style you use hope you have many more shops in future and keep rocking😳

hmm Like button is not working please add me in the PM list!
Edited by -Dharu- - 13 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This was so NEEDED :| LOL I am so glad you opened a shop man! Congratulations, Love! I don't think I have to say it but I love love love love your work *sighs* I had the funnest time looking at your previous updates <333 I loved this one esp - http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6271/78131973.jpg Keep Rocking Love =)) Can't wait for another update! Muaaaaaaaaaaaaah <33
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
stunning creations Edited by -Aysha- - 13 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OH my gawsh !! Hehe finally you opened one ...
I am sure you will even get more fans now :) Muaah love you !
And yeah I know I still have to send you request+pics 😳
But I will do it ASAP 😳🤣
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😲😲 KON???
oohhhh very happy to see ur chop ohhh congrats yaara
and welcome to A&S
ooohhhhhh stunning sigs and icons. ohh i love all sigs, ur style. coloring and the way u use text or pictures ohhhh beautifuly done.. ohhhh speechleesss

senorita
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Edited my comment on the first page =))

PS. I can see you OL......where are you? 😛
...and I hope you're working on my stuff 🤔😆
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

Am i Dreaming...?🥱 LOL i seriously dnt believe it u opened a shop😲OMG nooo....I am dreaming and i know that..LOL I dnt belive seriously! OK lol lemme pinch myself.....😵..Ok coming back to reality OMG U *ACTUALLY DID OPEN A SHOP*😲 HOW DID THIS HAPPEN..

Well all thanks to me Chutki Aditi and last but not the least JKJ obviously !!!!! BUT lol Muhahahahahhahaha  I was the first person to start bugging u with shop LMAO🤣🤣 Poor You But thanks for Standing my bugging thingy🤣 ANd lol now that u have opened a shop be ready to handle my even more bugging stuffs🤣 Muhahahahahaha and lOL wenever u r gonna be open u gotta res one spot for me😈 And LOL WHERE IS MY IAN JJ SIG😭 Its ok take ur own time LOL m not gonna pester u abt it =P See m sooo kind and gud u must thank me for being so kind🤣 LOL ok lol BTW get used to my comments i do bakwaas first and then i go to normal upd comment and that results in becoming a LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMBAAAAAAaaa comment🤣🤣BTW miss Meanie A bigg huggeee LY ❤️ for  RES a comment <3 ILY for that LOL and keep doin this wenever m offilne puleez coz i wanna be first😈.. LOL i love to be first...Haaaa that sounds so gud! LOL and ok deal my 4th shop u first wat say..?cool LMAO🤣🤣 LOL wat a deal! But if Radz is back she will kill me🤣🤣 Coz she says she has a birthright commenting first🤣🤣 BUT 4th shop u r first 🤣 LOL and gimme a name for the shop too🤣🤣 LOL m waiting for ur suggestion🤣
Nyways cut the crap out and coming back to Ur Shop...
U seriously dnt know u made me sooooo Happy by opening a Shop.. M tooooooo Happy...Itni khush to mein apne shop ke oepning mein bhi nahi hui thi🤣 LOL..But m toooooo happy...All i can say at this moment is Hope u open 10000000000 more shops and u keep opening and u become soooooooooooooo gud is sig making (well u r actually the best right now😳)that people keep bugging u to update shop LOL see how evil i am😈..LOL u knw right i have told u ten thousand times U r the best! i still saw u r the best! Madam Avi kab seekh rahi hai aap🤣 LOL i told u r gonna learn in 2 moths back and LOL still u didnt learn =(( Am not gonna leave u after exams..M gonna keep bugging u now for update🤣 LOL but i knw u wud be busy too so upd wenevr u r free..!! LOL ok now RES again! will edit tmr need to get stuffs ready for dad's bday =)

*hangs Niyu upside down and waves Stefan in her face* Jaag gayi?😊
Haaaaaan i finally opened the shop- your wait has finally come to an end😛 Now no being horrible to me or i'll just not update- samjhi?😈 
Tera Ian/JJ sig is sitting half done in my docs somewhere- will fish it out soon🤔
& done deal- i need to be the 1st to comment in your new shop! Radz can be 2nd- i'm sure she won't mind😎 Name for your shop... still thinking... will let you know soooon!🤓

Lollll 10000000000 shops? I'll be more than happy if i just manage to finish this one😆
Avis... I still haven't forgotten my 1st experience of learning how to make them yet- i was literally pulling my hair out that day... na baba na- maine nahin seekhna!Stern Smile

ILY too Niyu!🤗 Keep writing bakwaas in my shop coz it makes me smile!😛😆

================
Res- for the 2nd half of your comment😵 

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
edited my post ash!! on page 2!!
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Jessy-

Woohoo I'm commenting on the first page!!  lmfao! 😆
So finally the needful is done! Phew! Ohhhh Ashuuuu you slowpoke! 🤣
For the last time- i am not slow!😵
This shop had to be here ages ago but it's still better late than never! 🥳
....🤔...............😃
Congratulations on your first shop!! May you have many many many many more shops and I wish you all the success for each and every shop of yours!! Your shop has already gone lots of pages long which shows how famous you are Ashuuu!!

Thank youuuuuu! Lol famous ya badnaam?😳 
I just love every single creations of yours! They're all simply awesome!! You're a gem Ashuuuuuuu!! Also, good luck on all your requests which I'm sure will come in flooding into your shop!!

Oye stop making me senti- it's not your style🤔🤗But thank you so much for liking my work and always commenting!!
Love all ur siggies and I'm glad u posted them all here!! Love this one the most.......it's just so beautiful <333 
The colouring is awesome and I love the merging a lot!!

Thank you!!🤗

Oh and your VM is mindblowing!! Love it!! I'm speechless man it's so good!! Awesome job Ashuu!! 
Months of hardwork finally paid off... i'm getting compliments from Jess! This feels unreal! Tu teekh toh hai na? *Laps up the comments anyway... kya pata kal milein na milein?!😉😛😆
Okay enough of my compliments for you, coz that's not what I usually do 😈🤣
LMFAO Kiddin' !!

Uhhhhhhhhh.... why did i just open my big gobD'oh *chan se toote koi sapna*

ILY for making sure I reserve on 1st page muaaaaaaah <3
....Lol and a right mission that was!😛

Enough of my chatter LOL I'll write even bigger comments than this one once you update!! So I'm telling you update fast!! Can't wait to see your first update in your shop woohoo!!
Ohhhhh bribery! Lol first update coming up soon😛
Love ya Ashuuuuuuuu 🤗
Love you more!🤗🤗
Take care and congratz once again <333
Thank youuuuuu!!!