Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet -- Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum :(

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]
Geet is lying on her side in th bed.. all sad..!! MSK is awake as well...! Flashback of  Maneet fighting about Boy/Girl.. Room color...!! Geet breaksdown n MSK lies with his head on her shoulders...!!  Dadi in th hall discussing about the need to do things to divert Maneet attention with Dev n Anne..!! Dadi says...not at work or home.. nowhere should babys name be mentioned...esp take care of MSK n get him immersed in work..!! Anne says ok shall call at work..!! Dadi tells Dev that i know ur troubled coz of him...but right now u hav to be his support..!! Dev assures...that he will be like MSKs shadow..! MSK wakes up n doesnt find Geet..n runs down n meets Dadi n asks her about Geet... Dadi says..was with u?? MSK says..no not when i got up!Dadi wonders where she is..!!

Geet in babys room...n is lying holding a toy...! Dev comes n calls out her name n she gets up...looking to the cradle..n lost !! Dev comes near.... n says.. i know i lost the right to talk to u.. i can see ur pain... u have to handle urself...not for u..but for bro!! I know ..bro wont like me talking to u..but i only want Maneet happiness..!! 
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Dev in tears n says.. sorry Geet n turns to leave n sees MSK...! Dev says.. sorry bro for what happened...i was only asking Geet to take care of herself n leaves..!! MSK looks irked..MSk comes n sits next to Geet n holds Geets hand...MSK self thot.. i cant see u like this...i lost baby ..cant see Geet like this..i have to change it all..!! 

Dev comes n in tears n Dadi asks..whats the matter? Dev says..when a man commits sin he doesnt know that the shadow of that sin will loom so large on his own family... i want to ward off this shadow..but it doesnt seem to go away!! Dadi reassures n says.. it will pass n soon...we want ur support...we want u.. to pass this troubled times!

MSK comes to Nacool n asks about if he is cooking for Geet?? Nacool says yes..n MSK says..make n keep it here i will take to her!! MSK phone rings n its Adi..n he says Ghaziabad clients have come..u mite not be able to come to office?? MSK says..yes...n Dadi butts in n tells Adi that MSK will reach in few hours..!! MSK says what?? Dadi says..if u dun act normal.. how can Geet normalise?? MSK says..but how will she stay alone?? Dadi says..we are there..we will handle her..
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Geet in babys room n still lost in MSKs words about baby n babys room...!! Dadi comes n tells Geet u din come down once..now have breakfast n then we will go out for shopping! Geet says..m not hungry..!! Dadi says..ok have lil....then come down..lets go out.. Geet says not today..!! Dadi says..ok wont go out.. but come down..!! Geet says..please...!! Dadi self thot.. only MSK can pull her out of this pain..n says..ok.....
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Romeo being asked by some co-worker to go n talk to Arjun..!! Arjun lost in discussion with Nitya..!! The other person says...this is matter of life n death for Anne..go n talk to Arjun..!! Romeo comes n says..that the goon (Sangram) is marofying line on Anne.... !! Arjun says..ridiculous issues... Nitya says no.. he is interested in her..!! Anne comes n Arjun says.. u shouldnt have..u have lots of stuff going on at home..right then Sangram comes n wishes Anne n gives her a boquet of red roses!! All fall quiet....n Sangram says...u din like?? Arjun says...u should behave like a client.. Sangram says..what is issue?? Arjun says..from now when u come to office talk to me....! Sangram puts the gun on Arjun n Arjun cooly removes the gun n says..u should care for ppls feelings ..theres an accident at her place...!! Sangram says..u should have told before n apologises to Anne..

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK lost in the flashbacks of fights with Geet for room color/ baby names.. n wipes his tears..!! Adi sees him n wipes his tears n tells some office staff that we need to keep MSK occupied with work...n they go in n give files of different projects to MSK.. ! MSK says first go show Adi n they say. .he has seen...so u also see..!! Another one comes n gives one more file.... n MSK worked up..but says.. send Adi in! Adi comes n MSK says..why all bringing files to me?? Adi stammers n says..maybe coz of lots of work..

MSK phone rings n Dadi says..that since morning she is trying but Geet is just not responding...n MSK says..ok i m coming pronto..n Dadi says..no this is not the way..u can solve from office as well n gives him some idea (they mute the convo) .... Dev is standing in bg of Dadi..!! MSK says ok

-END-

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Precap ---  MSK calls Geet n says.. wheres my tiffin.. Geet says..Dadi must have sent..n MSK says..no it hasnt reached.. Called home but no one receiving phone..... what to do n says..i should go n eat in the hotel n Geet says..no wait..lemme check..n MSK grins...
[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaliniastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped
Absoluv
Salma
Thush
Bubbly
simran
mouli

Edited by shaliniastha - 13 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks from everyone in advance tanu!!....wohoo finally got second spot today😆

can't wait to watch today's fab epi!
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanks TanuJaan🤗

From
Sofiya
Simona
Thush
Reema
Param
Azi
Hina
Shalini
Muskaan
Sanya
Sara
Sherya
Misthy
Bubbly
Kirti
Deepti
Dewerodpz
Sangs
Salma
Nehara
Pinku
Moili

Edited by Kash-fanforever - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanksssssssssssssssssss🤗
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thankyou tanu and and big thankyou from all teh CD pagals😃😃

Edited by salma434 - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankss Tanuu

From
Veronika
Sofiya
Reema
Thush
Salma
Nehara
Azi
Kirti
Muskaan
Pinku
Shalini
Mouli
Bubbly
Parisa
Dimple
Sangs
Param
Hina
Sanya
Shreya
Muffin

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 13 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u soo much tanu😊

And Love from All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc Reema
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Mouly 
Pinku

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know 😊
Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Tanu from me and all my CDies.... And my Twiny Kirti.... 😊

These flowers are for our Maaneet just to make them smile 😳

Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Tanu, thanks for the update…