Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I knew it from the start even when many members were saying that if jagya's taunts can make anandi go to study then its all for the best for her. 

I knew that people like Jagya always like to make themselves look better over other's ruins. 

and it was not that he wanted Anandi to study , he just liked putting her down by giving her taunts all the time. !

He is the biggest looser and the biggest gawar in the entire show.

He even beat dadisa, who is very intelligent compared to him 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I knew it from the start even when many members were saying that if jagya's taunts can make anandi go to study then its all for the best for her. 

I knew that people like Jagya always like to make themselves look better over other's ruins. 

and it was not that he wanted Anandi to study , he just liked putting her down by giving her taunts all the time. !

He is the biggest looser and the biggest gawar in the entire show.

He even beat dadisa, who is very intelligent compared to him 

In my opinion Dadisa's character is more street smart than intelligent as she has had to undergo hardship till she built her empire...........she has definitely more sense than Jagya but I would not call her very intelligent........she has never used intelligence in most of her actions...............with knowledge and intelligence comes a sensitivity, care for others (not a oppressive love like she had for Basant and has for Jagya) and intuitiveness.............none of which is evident in her.

Her family give her the respect that she deserves as the senior member and as a parent but  have rarely agreed with her decisions.........or her reactions..........which is why this whole drama took place.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

In my opinion Dadisa's character is more street smart than intelligent as she has had to undergo hardship till she built her empire...........she has definitely more sense than Jagya but I would not call her very intelligent........she has never used intelligence in most of her actions...............with knowledge and intelligence comes a sensitivity, care for others (not a oppressive love like she had for Basant and has for Jagya) and intuitiveness.............none of which is evident in her.

Her family give her the respect that she deserves as the senior member and as a parent but  have rarely agreed with her decisions.........or her reactions..........which is why this whole drama took place.

Certainly,the dadisa character may be dictatorial but never stupid as jagya,he is  too impressionable so he gets quickly attracted to new things,new people ,new lifestyles and forgets his background and egoistical as he is his selfish streak takes over.He was never a good judge of character so gets fooled by friends like sundar unlike anandi who always has a gut feeling when dealing the sundars ,mahavirs and tausa..
Dadisa just can't be fooled that easily by outsiders only teepri succeeded .Dadisa wants to rule without opposition with all her sons and grandsons by her side with  beendnis relegated to kitchen duties-that's her 18th century mentality.🤔.
She just doesn't like her sons listening to their beendnis ,maybe its because she had brought them up all alone as a vidwa facing lots of hardship .Managing their lives was her responsibility which she is unable to let go even after they are married with kids and grandkids.Right or wrong her word has to be final  in their lives.Sometimes i even feel she is scared and jealous that in their matrimonial bliss they will forget about their mother..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Certainly,the dadisa character may be dictatorial but never stupid as jagya,he is  too impressionable so he gets quickly attracted to new things,new people ,new lifestyles and forgets his background and egoistical as he is his selfish streak takes over.He was never a good judge of character so gets fooled by friends like sundar unlike anandi who always has a gut feeling when dealing the sundars ,mahavirs and tausa..

Dadisa just can't be fooled that easily by outsiders only teepri succeeded .Dadisa wants to rule without opposition with all her sons and grandsons by her side with  beendnis relegated to kitchen duties-that's her 18th century mentality.🤔.
She just doesn't like her sons listening to their beendnis ,maybe its because she had brought them up all alone as a vidwa facing lots of hardship .Managing their lives was her responsibility which she is unable to let go even after they are married with kids and grandkids.Right or wrong her word has to be final  in their lives.Sometimes i even feel she is scared and jealous that in their matrimonial bliss they will forget about their mother..

Historically, that is the way of the mother of sons................therefore it would have been a change for so many daughters-in-law watching if Dadisa could have been a wee bit milder. Dictatorial is acceptable within limits.........elders have a knack of being that..........That is why I said that she was very street smart...........nobody could pull the wool over her eyes...........and that came from having to bear a lot as a young widow with 2 children.

I think she needed beendni's for her to get grandchildren...........they are just there for a specific purpose and now with both B & B supporting their wives she is at a loss.

Anandi was one person who she instinctively knew she would not be able to control and that is the reason for her supposed dislike..........because at times, her true feelings were evident and I feel that is because she sees something in Anandi which the others don't. (including us at times).........but in her true style she takes it out on Anandi because giving praise is a rare thing for Dadisa and she probably thinks it will show some weakness.

Jagya is a different kettle of fish altogether........
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updates..Really an awesome one...I was laughing on Jagya ..He seemed hillarious when Aanandi was revealing truth...He was like ...Lol