Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i love anandi!!!! keep going anandi👏
why only sumitra, even bhairon, DS & even anandi should slap jagya😈
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys,

Long time no see. Havent been able to catch last couple of epi's because of pending commitments but missed y'all very much. I just have two things to say today:

@ Anandi: Shabash!!!

@ Jagat: I'm watching tomorrow's episode solely for the deserving and rightful SLAP that u're about to get...Its going to go down in my books as the best episode ever because of that slap!!! BRAVO @ CVs for introducing it 👏

Cheers,
Sana~
hridhya thumbnail
Sumitra did a good job by slapping him.👏She should have done that before.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh man,jagya has seriously turned into the worst type of chauvinist ever..not ONE look of shame or regret for anything..and what utter disrespect shown in th precap..tht lady is old enugh to be his mother and this is the way he talks to her..no wonder mum ended up slapping him..tho i fail to inderstand y the slap dint come in THIS episode itself..even the mama's boy basanth got shocked seein bhatije ki harkate..even in his wife-beating days he hadnt spoken to his own wife this way..bhatija toh chacha se chaar kadam aage nikal gaya..i was expecting basanth only to walk up and give a tight one..
and was it just me or did shashank have a total stoned look on his face thruout the episode..almost as if he was sloshed or high while shooting it...i havent seen the show since ages so dnt know if this is his normal look bt it seemed like tht only to me..wierd..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

oh man,jagya has seriously turned into the worst type of chauvinist ever..not ONE look of shame or regret for anything..and what utter disrespect shown in th precap..tht lady is old enugh to be his mother and this is the way he talks to her..no wonder mum ended up slapping him..tho i fail to inderstand y the slap dint come in THIS episode itself..even the mama's boy basanth got shocked seein bhatije ki harkate..even in his wife-beating days he hadnt spoken to his own wife this way..bhatija toh chacha se chaar kadam aage nikal gaya..i was expecting basanth only to walk up and give a tight one..

and was it just me or did shashank have a total stoned look on his face thruout the episode..almost as if he was sloshed or high while shooting it...i havent seen the show since ages so dnt know if this is his normal look bt it seemed like tht only to me..wierd..

This is what I felt ..........everyone seemed to have lost their tongue.............and my goodness, always scared of something Sumitra was a great surprise and about time too. This typical bent head with a shifty look was fitting for the person he has become but you are right the expression did not change..........maybe it is to become his trademark look😉
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aditiji it was actually funny..his expressions started out as looking a tad guilty bt thn it looked as if he was inebriated..same wierd expressions for every dialogue...like i said i saw the show after ages so shudnt judge bt i found it wierd..maybe like u said its his trademark expression..like sumitra has the single tear falling and slight shaking of head for everything and bhairon has his head tilt and DS has her tooth grinding...i remember all these ones well...lol..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 you all.. The only one who had a change in their usual expression was Basanth.. he was SHOCKED🤣 All others had the same old trademark expressions.. Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

😆 you all.. The only one who had a change in their usual expression was Basanth.. he was SHOCKED🤣 All others had the same old trademark expressions..

I liked Gehna's expression too......not really shocked but..............she had known all along that something was wrong with Anandi.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But she failed to get the attention of others into the matter.. but there is no use of that  though..their jagya was already become Jagat