Posted: 13 years ago
heyy guys did you see the new promo?with sid wearing a hat and saying "aao suno pyaar ki yeh kahaani ek tha raja ek thi rani...how boring...main likhunga unki kahani" and then saying "chapter one" while clapping where they show the flashback in which sid told abhay that "10 din main piya meri hogi" and abhay replying to him "no wayzzz..." yaar the promo scared me really  
i dont understand dis can u plz explain i didnt saw it 
Wow...will watch out for it!!
Thanx for the news😊
reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😭
whattttt what does dis mean mein likhunga inki kahaniiiii omg i m too scared cant wait to see link plssss

what is sid gonna do
Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 13 years ago
yeah yaar i've also seen the promo....rlyyyy scared i'm..... kya hoga aab????? mujhe sid par bohot gussa aa raha hai aab!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by piya_111

heyy guys did you see the new promo?with sid wearing a hat and saying "aao suno pyaar ki yeh kahaani ek tha raja ek thi rani...how boring...main likhunga unki kahani" and then saying "chapter one" while clapping where they show the flashback in which sid told abhay that "10 din main piya meri hogi" and abhay replying to him "no wayzzz..." yaar the promo scared me really  

omg omg i wanna see it too 😭 😭
wowww Sid u rock dude
"suno pyaar ki yeh kahaani ek tha raja ek thi rani...how boring"  🤣👏
awesome i love it!!!!!!

Originally posted by beb018

i dont understand dis can u plz explain i didnt saw it 

well the promo begins with sid wearing black clothes as usual and donning a black hat...then he says "aao suno pyaar ki yeh kahaani,ek tha raja ek thi rani(here they show a pic of abhay and then maithili's painting in the castle)how boring...main likhunga unki kahani" and then furthermore, he says "chapter one" (and claps twice) where they show the flashback in which sid told abhay that "dus din main piya meri hogi" and abhay replying to him "no wayzzz siddharth"

Originally posted by piya_111

well the promo begins with sid wearing black clothes as usual and donning a black hat...then he says "aao suno pyaar ki yeh kahaani,ek tha raja ek thi rani(here they show a pic of abhay and then maithili's painting in the castle)how boring...main likhunga unki kahani" and then furthermore, he says "chapter one" (and claps twice) where they show the flashback in which sid told abhay that "dus din main piya meri hogi" and abhay replying to him "no wayzzz siddharth"

THANK U 😊