Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

no i dont want it to go tvd way there are too many triangles and  obstacles  between abhiya  we dont need more

plus i dont want abhyendra maithli story to be ruined for abhay pia
i dont want this track i love abhyendra maithli story and their love dont wanna see it as fake
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
come on guys as i said many of the people doesnt know abt VD it would be interesting if maithli comes back as katrine but only after abhiya confession
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

whats with vampire & human here Ziana......
love is just love ......
why to destroy a love story for ABhiya lovestory yaar

u knw kaushiki.. if they r taking it tht way then abhiya will never break..
just tht they shld show ap confession b4 metz comes..
coz in tvd- stefen and elinas bond is so strong.. u cant just stop falling in love with them.. 
sid and metz can never come between them.. ðŸ˜›
its just pias trust and abhays love for her
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

come on guys as i said many of the people doesnt know abt VD it would be interesting if maithli comes back as katrine but only after abhiya confession

come on Zaina, why to ruine Abhayandra+MItz love story yaar.....

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel3142

no i dont want it to go tvd way there are too many triangles and  obstacles  between abhiya  we dont need more

plus i dont want abhyendra maithli story to be ruined for abhay pia
i dont want this track i love abhyendra maithli story and their love dont wanna see it as fake

If Abhay and Pia get together now, Abhay would still love Maithali with all his heart and soul .. Yes, he could never stop loving her in TVD, but Katherine was selfish about her love, for his love, and Elena was selfless and she believed in letting go .. and that's what made Stefan love and respect Elena. Won't you want the same to happen with AP, instead of A loving M despite being with P?
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

Yep..the show is goin a s TVD..
but does any1 rememebr...Abhay gave that ring to Piya..tht means the ring is with Piya...
So more danger for Piya..n yep..i think Maithli wud be alive and after sid knows maithli never loved him...he will fall for Piya...
I think the witch wud be ruhi or Misha...idk yet...
But man everything goin the same as TVD..just few things r off...Damon never accused stephan of murder..he never got him jailed...

wow.. the ring.. am nt sure if its tht ring only... bt the ring tht piya threw wer is it?
dnt be shocked if tht ring flies and reaches pia again..
ruhi and the witch.. gosh.. poora mount college ulta ho jayega😆 erm,, i mean saare ladke😆

ofcourse.. damon did worse things dear.. sid just sent him to the jail😳😆
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizaa

coz in tvd- stefen and elinas bond is so strong.. u cant just stop falling in love with them.. 

confession🤣🤣🤣
i think i'll need 1 more lifetime to see that, 'cause d way d show is moving & all these filler type of epis, i think Sid is only guy who is getting space in PKYEK these days......
Doris. thumbnail
well, i am looking forward for Metz comeback:) it seems to going TVD way anyways. hope the creatives can handle it well, which at this stage i doubt.
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

iwant abhay to love piya as piya not maithli hamshkal..................................let maithli enter after abhiya confession.................it would be a twist
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

If Abhay and Pia get together now, Abhay would still love Maithali with all his heart and soul .. Yes, he could never stop loving her in TVD, but Katherine was selfish about her love, for his love, and Elena was selfless and she believed in letting go .. and that's what made Stefan love and respect Elena. Won't you want the same to happen with AP, instead of A loving M despite being with P?

well i dont believe that u can change ur view or love about a person view just because she is selfish or selfless love comes much beyond that honestly i would want abhay to love metz and pia same way and i dont want abhay to love pia because he sees that maithli was selfish and pia is selfless  u cant change ur view of love from time just because person is changed and is not same like the way u loved her before