Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lo n in tvd..i only watch Damon scenes...LOL love him...hes changing!!! and yep we'll be seeing a lot more of Sid then...Personally i think doin Sid's role is more challenging then Abhay's..b/c sid is so complicated!!!
aAnd i heard Ian (who plays Damon) is the main reason of tvd's popularity...so there's more scenes with him n elena..than W/ stephan (abhay) and elena...lol dAMON ROCKS!!
Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

[

i m not going to watch PKYEK if it'll go with such a track,  i mean Mitz as an evil vamp & all that

i want that old PKYEK back.........
all this sucks & CVs not able to give this storyline a proper shape, i m fes up of all this....😡

aww kaushiki, this is just a prediction.. chill.. watch the shw and then decide😊
i really dnt knw wht to say
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Lizzu, you know I'd love it if they bring Maithali back. EK obviously won't be able to do justice to the show, but it would make the show a bit more entertaining, especially if you're tired of laughing at vampires with torchlightish blue eyes. 🤪 

Katherine is my favourite TVD character, so Suku might as well do justice to it. And I'd get to see more of Siddy this way, so, yeah, no harm done! :D .. Btw, I WANT MISHA AS A WITCH. 

I also think sukirti can do a good Metz role...like evilish b/c she was playing an evil character in her previous show...lol everything wud go perfect then!!
Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

i hhope all this is a rumour

i guess it on the fb pages... i  read it on some topics on this forums.. have no idea
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Lizzu, you know I'd love it if they bring Maithali back. EK obviously won't be able to do justice to the show, but it would make the show a bit more entertaining, especially if you're tired of laughing at vampires with torchlightish blue eyes. 🤪 

Katherine is my favourite TVD character, so Suku might as well do justice to it. And I'd get to see more of Siddy this way, so, yeah, no harm done! :D .. Btw, I WANT MISHA AS A WITCH. 

i noeeeeeeeee..me loves KATTTTTTT..shes sucha bad ass bitch.bt still..shes worth it..
as for u baby..why do u love evil characters so much🤔
misha as a witch??
chalo jao aur forbidden likho😆 ho jayegi wish poori
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sanaya11

I also think sukirti can do a good Metz role...like evilish b/c she was playing an evil character in her previous show...lol everything wud go perfect then!!

Was she? Oh, I don't know. But, still, no one can even compete with Nina. She's beyond the limits of AWESOMENESS (As Barney puts it :P)

@Debs : Lol, I don't know. I love Damon and Kat, I love Sid, and most probably, I'll love Maithali, too. That is, if she is evil. 😃
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: elizaa

aww kaushiki, this is just a prediction.. chill.. watch the shw and then decide😊
i really dnt knw wht to say

😆😆 i m not leaving it rt8 now, bt i m sure Ek is not able to handle that track
Sid k track ka to kachra kr dia h........Angry
i don't know what is she upto, i hope she better work harder ......
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: elizaa

i guess it on the fb pages... i  read it on some topics on this forums.. have no idea

just need to wait & watch .....
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritu1618

so pkyek is goin tvd way?? i neva watchd tvd bt both the shows are compared alot 😕
heylo ritzyy😛 
witch's pendant = that ring (but why is it given soo much importance???)
in tvd the pendant was a way to get back katherine(metz)

who is katherina??? maithli in pkyek?? how will sid bring her back??
kath is metz. if its the tvd track then sid can get metz back with the help of tht ring spoken about in the precap, and a witch is needed.. is some sorta cure.. (only if its the tvd way)

who is gonna turn into a witch in pkyek??
lol.. tht idk, but if thers one, then its a positive one... again, if we look bk at tvd then its misha😳

werewolf ko chod ke... they are gonna bring in witches
lol.. wolfies bhi aa sakte hai😆
 (main toh ek nahi hoon...😆 warna le aati)
im totally confused  but it sounds intrestin if this is the to be track 😆 just add abhiya romance to it n its perfect with me 👍🏼😆
if its tvd track then LOADS OF ABHIYA ROMANCE😳😆