back for the ring?(Amber pendant) metz back? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

I dont think ekta will bring a witch in show or else indian prople will think chudail jadoogarnii ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†stuff they wil need to show modern witch 

and i guess non of present pyrek character can be witch it doesnt suit them therre must be a witch entry if ekta is planning soo

lmao.. chudail jadoogarnii ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yeah.. modern witch.. doesnt t suit the role fully... b ut if it has to be a good one then id vote for mish๐Ÿ˜‰
am so in for witches and warlocks here..
kaafi bore ho raha hai.. we need more masala..
p.s tvd style, nt the ekta plastic surgery one๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -sim-

If Metz back then should be only to save Abhay & not like Evil Vampire,,,,

Metz really love Abhyendra & Abhay come on he love Metz & not Piya I think Piya is Metz only

this is all  what was runnung in my mind.......

thank god i have sb who thinks like me....
Originally posted by elizaa

ive read it in many places, and the chances of metz coming back are really high.. 
having katherina in tvd was one annother flavour we could enjoy.. and if pkek is going tht way, lets just wait and watch๐Ÿ˜†

i hhope all this is a rumour
so pkyek is goin tvd way?? i neva watchd tvd bt both the shows are compared alot ๐Ÿ˜•

witch's pendant = that ring (but why is it given soo much importance???)

who is katherina??? maithli in pkyek?? how will sid bring her back??

who is gonna turn into a witch in pkyek??

werewolf ko chod ke... they are gonna bring in witches

im totally confused  but it sounds intrestin if this is the to be track ๐Ÿ˜† just add abhiya romance to it n its perfect with me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

when abhay loved maithli they were common human

and now when abhay loves piya he is a vampire a vampire and a human love story this makes pyaar ki yek ek kahanii

whats with vampire & human here Ziana......
love is just love ......
why to destroy a love story for ABhiya lovestory yaar
Originally posted by luv_wacko

we cant do anything but grin n bear lizzie..
n well i dnt watch ๐Ÿ˜†
bt yea tvd way..cant go..usse ape karna is a herculean task! jo ek ke bas ki baat nahi hai

pahlease.. wen it was tvd, id do more thn grinning.. many a times id rotf crazily/ and  stef elina wer worth watching๐Ÿ˜‰

i know u dnt watch.. and sweetie thts kept ur sanity alive๐Ÿ˜†
ek ki bas ki baat.. lmao.. haan haan.. ek ki bas ki baat nahi hai..
point!!
Originally posted by -Kanky-

I dun mind watching the show, it's decent. It's actually nice but err, if they copy it - what's the point? ๐Ÿฅฑ

whts the main reason u watch this show kank?๐Ÿ˜›
Yep..the show is goin a s TVD..
but does any1 rememebr...Abhay gave that ring to Piya..tht means the ring is with Piya...
So more danger for Piya..n yep..i think Maithli wud be alive and after sid knows maithli never loved him...he will fall for Piya...
I think the witch wud be ruhi or Misha...idk yet...
But man everything goin the same as TVD..just few things r off...Damon never accused stephan of murder..he never got him jailed...
Lizzu, you know I'd love it if they bring Maithali back. EK obviously won't be able to do justice to the show, but it would make the show a bit more entertaining, especially if you're tired of laughing at vampires with torchlightish blue eyes. ๐Ÿคช 

Katherine is my favourite TVD character, so Suku might as well do justice to it. And I'd get to see more of Siddy this way, so, yeah, no harm done! :D .. Btw, I WANT MISHA AS A WITCH. 
Originally posted by -sim-

If Metz back then should be only to save Abhay & not like Evil Vampire,,,,

Metz really love Abhyendra & Abhay come on he love Metz & not Piya I think Piya is Metz only

sim.. have read in places tht if metz returns, she mite be evil..
and if she is positive, why wld abhay choose pia over her?
think think๐Ÿ˜ณ