Sasural Genda Phool

Badi maa the sweetest lady ever.

Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Badi maa is so sweet. She is the most sweetest cutest and pretty lady ever.Today they show the husband of badi maa. And the story behind that. Badi maa was looking very happy when her husband was going abroad. But she dint new that her husband will never come back.. Badi maa was looking very happy in the story they saw when her husband was going to abroad. Badi maa you are so sweet so pretty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya...Thats true... She didn't even realize when BP slipped from her hands...or may be she didn't get time to think about that.... ๐Ÿ˜’
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
BM believed that BP will never do such a kind of thing to her or the family...but BP broke her trust and was selfish and thought only abt him...

BM is such a strong lady...but i dont think she could be like this..if she hadnt got the support of the family....
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
        Yes , When U got to abroad with lots of dreams ... He Showed her dreams and then pull back... What I don't understand is Why he came back at all ? He wanted to see , Whether He would like to come back at all or not ? U can get used to ur new life and surrounding but u never forget where U come from !!! 
        While BM had the support of the family ...  They loved her and kids... It must have been hard for both kids... I give full credit to the family more than BM . Yes she is one tough , lovely lady but without someone watching Ur back , U r nothing.... And Alok and Rano stayed with her everystep of the way.... They never show any difference in raising the kids and love among them shows....  Hats off to the whole family ....๐Ÿ‘
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

BM believed that BP will never do such a kind of thing to her or the family...but BP broke her trust and was selfish and thought only abt him...

BM is such a strong lady...but i dont think she could be like this..if she hadnt got the support of the family....

No doubt... That family stood with her decision ...each n every second..... it was their joint effort to forget and move forward....
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: netri

Yes , When U got to abroad with lots of dreams ... He Showed her dreams and then pull back... What I don't understand is Why he came back at all ? He wanted to see , Whether He would like to come back at all or not ? U can get used to ur new life and surrounding but u never forget where U come from !!! 

While BM had the support of the family ...  They loved her and kids... It must have been hard for both kids... I give full credit to the family more than BM . Yes she is one tough , lovely lady but without someone watching Ur back , U r nothing.... And Alok and Rano stayed with her everystep of the way.... They never show any difference in raising the kids and love among them shows....  Hats off to the whole family ....๐Ÿ‘

yes...inder and panna would have suffered a lot....as u said...BM had Alok and Rano with her all the time to take care of her and the kids...probably the reason they showed yesterdays scene before this...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
2days...............BM.........................scence.................with.......the dialog....
.......was...........amazing....BM..says..............is...๐Ÿ˜ƒghar mein koyi dhukhi ๐Ÿ˜›nahi reha
..........sakta..................coz............every bdycares..................to eachother...
.................the bond of love..holds.โญ๏ธ.............the whole............family....
......dats..why...........kasyap.family rocks..๐Ÿ˜ƒ....the happiness๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lies.............in kasyaps.house.โญ๏ธ...........SO....BM.......not...having...husband
............she.............never.cried....๐Ÿ˜ณ.............
Edited by 1tarun - 13 years ago
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Badi maa is very sweet lady and bade papa left her very bad. Sad for badi maa.
akhileshbmspof thumbnail
Ya badi maa is the sweetest lady. Bade papa donot deserve to be the husband of badi maa.