Where is Ekta Kapoor these days?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
heyyyyyy she is busy in movies😕.....dont know..............  she disappears when she is needed the most😡
No these IF , telly Chakkar will not be useful because she would not be reachable by them. Either TL director, Laboni Ma or Somebody who works in Balaji....somebody higher like Doris Dey. Somebody who can reach her.

Even Ekta must have felt let down after all she had launched the serial with lot of expectation. I recently saw the TL press Conference on Utube again. They engage actors, bring concept and build huge set, BT would also want to make the serial run atleast 2 years to earn profit and satisfaction...Same thing what Harshad said - Incomplete feeling

I want a new show with Harshad and Anupriya...................
Question - where is Ekta Kapoor? 

Answer -  shes heartbroken because of what SP did to her shows. after so many years and high TRPs with Balaji with KKSBKBT, KGGK, KZK, SP has ditched balaji. i do not think they will ever work together again :/, and i hope she does not take out her frusturation with her other shows like PKYEK.
good question.....Ekta is probably just given up

I want that old Ekta Kapoor back...the one who ruled Indian Television before RS stepped in and ruined it.....I want that Ekta Kapoor back who had a hold of the audiences no matter how stupid or unrealistic her shows got.....she always fought for the TRPs....even competing with her own shows

*sigh* now that television has become village oriented and more saas bahu crap than ever....she has probably given up because saas-bahu and love stories are the only things she was good at

I agree with Nadia and Sadia that SP-BT are not to be trusted at all.....BT I can still trust bc I am an Ekta loyalist😳(no matter what she puts through...I always end up watching her shows)
What others are offering is also same......saas bahu and love story....Ever since Star plus changed to Red from Blue the quality of show has Degraded.....
SP has also come up with Dance show, wife bina life, master chef and to Top it another Comedy show....Pathetic.... Sony is best in doing it.
Even serials are boring these days.....all new shows like - Pyar Mein Twist, Love U Zindagi (exact adaption of Jab We Met), Gulal are useless. Even RS is giving Saas Bahu shows (Bidaai, YRKKTH and CCBM). I sometime donot see any chemistry between lead pairs. The only show that I like and can watch is Sasural Genda Phool. Rest all is Bekaar......it was better when it was Blue Star Plus.....😆 

Imagine Akshara and Naitik getting best jodi......Thats was Heights.......such a cold couple and they gave them best jodi....i lost interest on SPA that very day.......Hence as SRK once said in flimfare....awards are bought and not earned 😆

Undoudtbly Ekta is Very Talented and she knows the pulse of audience....No body can show relationships and romance that she can do.......but once the serial starts her team looses the focus...thats the issue.
Edited by sssenorita - 13 years ago
^I TOTALLY agree...SP has gone to the dogs...SGP and TL are the only shows even worth watching on SP👎🏼 everything else.. *ugh* shudders

and I agree with you...yes everyone else is giving the same lovestory/saas bahu sagas... BUT do any of the lead pairs have that chemistry, the passion, the love that TaAnu share....or even other BT pairs like Arjun-Arohi, Abhay-PIya even Archana-Manav....no right

Naitik-Akshara getting "hottest"jodi was a joke...no doubt I do like their pair...but they're CUTE and ADORABLE...not hot by any means....from the nominated couples...Aditya-Priya were the deserving ones to get the "hottest" jodi...because they define hot.....while NakSh are cute
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

I wont be surprised if everything repeats all over again. SP & BT remind me of my kindergarten times, one minute u will see them fight the other minute u will see them as BFFLs. But kya jata hai...at the end of the day we lost our TL & nobody cares except for fans or TL cast/crew.

Ekta has 3 new shows, & 2 new movies...she's a busy bee. She cares about everything but TL. Who cares about us after all.

3 new shows and 2 new moviessssss😲
n she is gonna handle all those stuff🤣
i bet her movies basically dont do that good 😆
^um have you heard of Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai?? that was one of the biggest hits of last year...and yes it was produced by Ekta

I think because of OUATIM she has lost interest in shows
Originally posted by Tani91

^um have you heard of Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai?? that was one of the biggest hits of last year...and yes it was produced by Ekta

I think because of OUATIM she has lost interest in shows
I know..
only few songs were good😆
@bold: prob hit n did good in box offie..
biggest hit was Dabang😆
n dear whats Ouatum means..😕
Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 13 years ago