•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
In the precap they show that sid is after a ring and not maithili?i thought he was after abhay to take revenge from him but ye ring ka kya funda hai??? any suggestions?
i waz thinking the same what is that ring abt.................some power ring 

its not that ring which we see in vd sun walking or protection frm vampire ring
Originally posted by piya_111

In the precap they show that sid is after a ring and not maithili?i thought he was after abhay to take revenge from him but ye ring ka kya funda hai??? any suggestions?
Since the storyline is a scene to scene copy of vamp diaries,i'm guessin that its sumtin like katherine's necklace that damon wanted, so that he could bring her back to life....

hmmm donno what powers does the ring contains❓ but they showed only one ring in the serial which was maithili's and which abhay gave to piya when he left him 😔 (thank god it was just for a day)

Originally posted by dmg_forever

Since the storyline is a scene to scene copy of vamp diaries,i'm guessin that its sumtin like katherine's necklace that damon wanted, so that he could bring her back to life....

but if maithili comes back,both abhay and sid will go after her forgetting piya...fir hamari piya ka kya hoga?  will they pair her up with kabir then?😕
I think it is the same ring Abhay gave Pia, so that she would stay safe.
in TVD....damon was after katherine necklace....in 1864 damon's father....elena foster ancestors...forbes...lockwoods use a special compass to detect vampires....they detect the vampires weaken them with vervain....close their mouth with strong muzzles....and dump them into a tomb in the old church during civil war.....and katherine was in the tomb too

emily,she is awitch(katherine's maid)protected the vampires through a spell by using katherine's necklace......damon wanted the necklace so that he can bring back katherine...but then the worst part is if he wants back katherine...all 26 vampires from the tomb will come out and this could be a disaster for the mystic falls town people.....

damon is damon...he is very stubborn so through caroline....bonnie....he got the necklace....and he wanted to break the spell and bring katherine out...at the same point of time....bonnie got visions of emily and she was possessed by emily for a short time....emily with the help of bonnie's body destroyed the necklace....because if the necklace is not destroyed...it will bring disaster to the town.....after destroying the necklace....emily leaves bonnie's body that anger damon...and he attacked bonnie...stefan saves her.....

this was the story of the necklace

here is abt the ring...maithilli is dead as a human....and she was mauled by fire and rocks...she would have been crushed.....so there is no chance of her being a vampire hidden in the tomb with a spell in it......if anyone helped her in that jungle than it would be a different story...chand says that he is not back for abhay or maithilli...he is back for the ring...this ring might be something related to vampire powers i guess...its not abt maithilli....sid is damon no doubt..... damon even in 21st century he was obsessed with katherine...i don't see him getting obsessed with maithilli...neither he remember her memories...nothing at all....like damon does....infact whatever damon does for katherine is done by abhay....

we really need to know the story between siddharth-abhayendra-maithilli.....

the jungle and chand-haseena-siddharth-abhay are sure hiding a deadly secret.....

i guess the ring has something to do with master rehaan
one secode, does piya still have that ring?
in the hospital, she lost it ..wonder if she found it, they never showed
is that the same ring abahy accidently or purosely gave to pia🤔
does pia still have it
Lol good question Love_dmg... ring gaya hospital cleaner ke haath main!