Did they had to hurt Arjun? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Widaaaa, what happened to Arjun in today's episode?

The WU is not yet posted, so I have no clue.

Please explain πŸ˜’

Yes....I REALLY hope the clear up that ring situation....everything they get closer and closer something always happens.....i want them to clear up this dhondu situation fasttttttt.....i think jay is suspicious about archana after he found the letter.....hope it happens this weekkkkk...

Dis Dhondz is a real pain😑....apni lovestory ko sambhal nahi paya....now Arohi's lovestory seems to b in danger coz of his idiocy.....i so disappointed....πŸ˜”
It was like love was in d air when episode started! Everything was perfect.. Wo dhundu came in d middle n band baja di..kya swt lag rahe the arjuhi.. Bt arjun ki aakho ki tadap dekhi nahi jati.. Kate chubhate hai dil mai.. Aasu chupke se aakhome pe aate hai aur pata bhi nahi chalta kab behne lagte hai.. Arjun is so sweet..
I felt so bad for Arjun when he misunderstood what he saw, why did the CVs have to do that after giving us such a good scene? Arohi needs to tell Arjun the truth that she is not in love with Dhondo, that she loves him. He needs to hear it because right now it is killing him to see her and Dhondo so close.
I just cant bear his pain he looks so innocent just lk a child wish he gets his smile back in todays epi
Originally posted by Aizatmir

I just cant bear his pain he looks so innocent just lk a child wish he gets his smile back in todays epi

really yar i also wnt his cute smile back in 2day's epi....
Why just Arjun? Couldnt we just have a Happy Epi Yday minus all the Confusions. I was so happy with that engagement thing happening and 10 mins later the biggest earthquake comes and all gets ruined.

Why couldnt Dhondu wait for sometime. Atleast let both enjoy that moment.
I am really unhappy with CV's what are they planning and what is the need to hurt Arjun more and more every time.

I don't think that they should have to hurt Arjun.