Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Ishita di-unfortunately when i met Yuvi i was just 9 years old and did not like cricket . I wish i coudl meet him now i would just hug him πŸ˜
and i do remember he laughed at me because i said some thing stupid  πŸ˜† He introduced himself after i had introduced himself . So when he said I am Yuvraj singh . i just rolled my eyes and i was like i know i read the newspapersπŸ˜† He had laughed i feel so stupid nowπŸ˜†

Aww, just 9? Sooo cute!!!

Haha, I can SO imagine a kid saying that. I hated cricket when I was small. Like I used to wonder what are the three sticks for?? πŸ˜†
And he laughed?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So sweet!!
Now I can imagine what you'd do if you met him. :P
annu02 thumbnail
Hey im thinking of making some INDIAN cricket team stuff!! 
Why are people talking abt India losing,no we will win at any cost and we can't lose this match when we are pitted against Pakistan.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Annu, PLEASE DO. I'm also going to make some more stuff. Icons and sigs!
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lori.

Why are people talking abt India losing,no we will win at any cost and we can't lose this match when we are pitted against Pakistan.

I like that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Trueee.
I remember the 2003 WC India vs Pak. WHOA. That was something!!
And the T20 WC, it was crazyyyyyyy. Electrifying!!!!
I LOVE it too Pragsie! There's no other nation SO passionate abt any sport.
And yup, Kolkata is sooo energetic when it comes to cricket!
India as such is fanatic... If there's a match being shown in a restaurant, you can see ppl leaning on the windows from outside. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And we cry when India plays. Whether wins or loses, it's always high on emotions and frenzy!

I I know India is so crazy about cricket 
Exactly . On wednesday i was just returning from school and people had crowded around  shop window trying to see India Vs Aus . Today the chauffeurs in  my building were having a heated discussion about cricketπŸ˜† Everyone from the Ambani's to chauffeurs are interested in cricket in this nation😳

People created a riot in eden gardens when India lost in a SF 
people created a riot when sourav was not included in KKR

In yesterday's newspaper there was a picture where people actually missed their movie to watch the cricket match while was being shown in a mallπŸ˜†
Exactly people in this cricket value cricket. Its a part of their lives and its just not a game for them . When India loose i try to calm myself by saying its just a game but deep down i know its just not a game its a way of life . Exactly the euphoria you feel when India wins and the loss and sadness you feel when India loses a match 
annu02 thumbnail

Annu, PLEASE DO. I'm also going to make some more stuff. Icons and sigs!

Oh yes i was going to ask you.. where is ur gallery ? i see your stuff everywhere ..

LOL we need to make it cuz we are in the minortyπŸ˜†
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anu di-I am 15 πŸ˜† and do make stuff on Indian Cricket team ;) it'll be great ! and Ishita di you too :) I want a vid from you on ICT when India wins against Pak :D

lori di i know they will i can just feel it !
annu02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

anu di-I am 15 πŸ˜† and do make stuff on Indian Cricket team ;) it'll be great ! and Ishita di you too :) I want a vid from you on ICT when India wins against Pak :D

lori di i know they will i can just feel it !

LOL im also 15 since a month
hw abut yu

I like that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks,you know this match is really big,don't worry we will surely win.