Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Same here.. ab intezaar nahi horaha wednesday ka.. 
and everywhere they're talking about the match.. on indian news channels and pakistani news channels..

Heerbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hello guys? looks like everyone is very excited like me about wednesday match.....
annu02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heerbeauty

hello guys? looks like everyone is very excited like me about wednesday match.....

yess!! ofcoursee πŸ˜ƒ

Heerbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: annu02

yess!! ofcoursee πŸ˜ƒ

and i am 100% sure India will win..........hehe
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

YAYY.. You remember meee πŸ₯³ hehe, its actually been LONG πŸ€— I been good. What about youu? hahahaha!! *this girl stalked you* πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

aww....I should PM people. There are lots who keep coming in every now and then. Well, I hope most people find it before Wednesday's match..it's gonna be great to have everyone here @ that time...unless, we ..uh, lose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I am glad you finally found it..I really had a smile when I saw you here =) Eeeps. I LOVE them tooo!!! :D Watch all the matches of Indian cricket πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thoughts for semis? Ahh, well, honestly.. I really have no idea besides this that I AM and will be nervous till the match is over πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Other than that, I actually think its gonna be an unpredictable match πŸ˜› Ofcourse, I hope India WINS for god's sake. We can't lose this one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yo, I ll be back in a bit.. got a 50 page assignment to do 😭😭😭 lolz...

will catch you and all others later..
take caree πŸ€—

How can I possibly forget you?πŸ˜›I'm good too! I'm on my way to losing my mind because of the amount of uni work I have to do yet I am still here reading countless number of articles with predictions ahead of wednesday's match! This game is definitely going to increase my blood pressure.πŸ˜†

I'll definitely be here at that time..supporting the team and cursing anytime there is a misfield/dropped catch/we lose a wicket etc.πŸ˜›Awww I'm so glad we've been reunited after God knows how long!πŸ€—

Memories of T20 keep coming back..I thought we were screwed for sure when Misbah was batting but then that catch by Sree😍I was watching Wah Cricket on Star News and Vinod Kambli said 'Jab Bharat kehlta hai toh log aisa soochte hai ki hum kisi bhi team se haar sakte hai - South Africa, New Zealand, Bangladesh etc lekin Pakistan se haarna bilkul mana hai!πŸ˜†

Good luck for your assignment!πŸ‘πŸΌ
annu02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heerbeauty

and i am 100% sure India will win..........hehe

πŸ˜‰
i really cant wait.. πŸ˜†
annu02 thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8mYo_A33dQ

the end is just fantastic!!

INDIA<3
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

So sorry for interrupting! πŸ˜† But couldn't resist. Hey, I'm Ishita. LOVE your avi pic!

Sreesanth is aggressive and somewhere I wished to see him on the pitch on Wed. It would've been immensely FUN....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yup, totally agree. One over with him can go for even 20 runs.... Way risky....Plus after that Nehra thing, it's not worth taking the chance....

And the best thing, I'm also taking chutti on Wed! YAYYYYYYY! (Hopefully no test gets scheduled!!! )

Hey Ishita! Feel free to interrupt!πŸ˜›
Thanks a lot..I love your avi too! I'm so used to seeing the Pakistani cricket team in everyone's avi/siggy so it's good to come here and finally see some India supporters..it makes me feel like i'm not the only one! :)

The only reason I feel like saying 'let's make sreesanth play on wednesday' is because he played for us in the T20 and we won that so maybe he is a good luck charm? Oh yeah, when it comes to the Indian cricket team then I am SO superstitious!

Haha I hope for your sake that there are to tests uss din because IF we lose then you'll be cursing the Indian team. :P
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: bary

well if sreesanth brings wickets then its worth risk n R.P.Singh by god manages it by his bowling
also i many days back heard sreesanth joined some bowling coaching in kerela to improve his bowling so i would really love to see him prove himself again
we now not even got a handful of good bowlers as u can remember the T20 WC is leaded by some good bowlers n ofcourse the batesman in full form like Yuvraj,Gautam....
About Nehra,thats the silliest thing ever,even giving the last over to piyush in England match almost made us loose,well it ended tied by god's grace
i dont miss whole match though i miss the starting parts of it,also i have my arrangment  of getting score as i know i would just go nuts if i dont getπŸ˜†
i am swetha,u are dia i think(by anku's reply)πŸ˜†

Hey swetha! Yep, I'm Dia! :) I know everyone is really worried about our bowling but India have this thing where all of a sudden each and every players gives 110% when we play against Pak! lol
Gul has made a statement that he is aiming for sachin's wicket and Afridi has said he will not allow Sachin to make his century. They are making all sorts of claims so let's see what happens! :) I think Gauti hasn't got much credit in this WC..he's sort of faded in to the background due to the big names like Viru, Sachin, Yuvraj etc but his role is crucial too. I'm waiting for the day when Dhoni finally finds some form! If nothing else, I hope he captains the team well.

Whenever there is a match and I'm at uni..then I am constantly on my phone checking cricinfo every 2 seconds. :P
hindu4lyf thumbnail
@annu: Main hoon yaha pe! :)

I quite like the WC song 'De Ghuma Ke' but listening to this always helps me to put a bit of faith in the Indian cricket team.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxm1zfwEJXc[/YOUTUBE]

Suno gaur se duniya walo, bhuri nazaar na humpe daalo,
chahe jitna zor lagaa lo, sabse aage honge Hindustani! :)