Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Heyyy Dia!! Welcomee πŸ€— So good to see you here =))

Incase, you're wondering who is this girl acting so friendly..then LOL its me, ~angelz16~ .. changed my ID :p

Ankuuuu! Gosh it's been so long!πŸ€—How have you been? I was wondering how the hell does this girl know my name!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I'm surprised it took me so long to find this thread..I loveee the Indian cricket team! :)

What are your thoughts on this wednesday's match? ;)
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Ankuuuu! Gosh it's been so long!πŸ€—How have you been? I was wondering how the hell does this girl know my name!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I'm surprised it took me so long to find this thread..I loveee the Indian cricket team! :)

What are your thoughts on this wednesday's match? ;)

YAYY.. You remember meee πŸ₯³ hehe, its actually been LONG πŸ€— I been good. What about youu? hahahaha!! *this girl stalked you* πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

aww....I should PM people. There are lots who keep coming in every now and then. Well, I hope most people find it before Wednesday's match..it's gonna be great to have everyone here @ that time...unless, we ..uh, lose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I am glad you finally found it..I really had a smile when I saw you here =) Eeeps. I LOVE them tooo!!! :D Watch all the matches of Indian cricket πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thoughts for semis? Ahh, well, honestly.. I really have no idea besides this that I AM and will be nervous till the match is over πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Other than that, I actually think its gonna be an unpredictable match πŸ˜› Ofcourse, I hope India WINS for god's sake. We can't lose this one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yo, I ll be back in a bit.. got a 50 page assignment to do 😭😭😭 lolz...

will catch you and all others later..
take caree πŸ€—
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nervous and excitedπŸ˜ƒ...some pics...Ahmadabad practise match

MS Dhoni practises his defence
MS Dhoni inspects the pitchSachin Tendulkar ducks a bouncer in the netsVirat Kohli hones his skills during practiceMS Dhoni has a shot at goal during India's practice sessionVirender Sehwag has a bat in the netsSuresh Raina loosens up during India's training sessionMS Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar have a chat during India's training sessionVirender Sehwag unleashes a big shot in the netsSachin Tendulkar plays football at Motera
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay! done! will do it within 2 days, got papers
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Would love to see something like thisπŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CorFRXp6EWs[/YOUTUBE]
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sreesanth has the aggression that is required and is likely to take a wicket or two. The only reason he was dropped is because of one expensive spell. The fact still remains though that he leaks run like anything. Batsmen take advantage of him and try to hit him for 4's and 6's and say if Bajji/Zaheer are bowling well then this removes all the pressure that they have been building up.

Making Nehra bowl the last over was never a wise decision anyway, especially given his inexperience.

Aww so you will miss the match?This match is way too important so I HAVE to take chutti!πŸ˜›

So sorry for interrupting! πŸ˜† But couldn't resist. Hey, I'm Ishita. LOVE your avi pic!

Sreesanth is aggressive and somewhere I wished to see him on the pitch on Wed. It would've been immensely FUN....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yup, totally agree. One over with him can go for even 20 runs.... Way risky....Plus after that Nehra thing, it's not worth taking the chance....

And the best thing, I'm also taking chutti on Wed! YAYYYYYYY! (Hopefully no test gets scheduled!!! )
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sreesanth has the aggression that is required and is likely to take a wicket or two. The only reason he was dropped is because of one expensive spell. The fact still remains though that he leaks run like anything. Batsmen take advantage of him and try to hit him for 4's and 6's and say if Bajji/Zaheer are bowling well then this removes all the pressure that they have been building up.

Making Nehra bowl the last over was never a wise decision anyway, especially given his inexperience.

Aww so you will miss the match?This match is way too important so I HAVE to take chutti!πŸ˜›

well if sreesanth brings wickets then its worth risk n R.P.Singh by god manages it by his bowling
also i many days back heard sreesanth joined some bowling coaching in kerela to improve his bowling so i would really love to see him prove himself again
we now not even got a handful of good bowlers as u can remember the T20 WC is leaded by some good bowlers n ofcourse the batesman in full form like Yuvraj,Gautam....
About Nehra,thats the silliest thing ever,even giving the last over to piyush in England match almost made us loose,well it ended tied by god's grace
i dont miss whole match though i miss the starting parts of it,also i have my arrangment  of getting score as i know i would just go nuts if i dont getπŸ˜†
i am swetha,u are dia i think(by anku's reply)πŸ˜†
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

So sorry for interrupting! πŸ˜† But couldn't resist. Hey, I'm Ishita. LOVE your avi pic!

Sreesanth is aggressive and somewhere I wished to see him on the pitch on Wed. It would've been immensely FUN....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yup, totally agree. One over with him can go for even 20 runs.... Way risky....Plus after that Nehra thing, it's not worth taking the chance....

And the best thing, I'm also taking chutti on Wed! YAYYYYYYY! (Hopefully no test gets scheduled!!! )

the thing is not only FUN ishita it also makes bring some nationality over there with sreeshanth
well we havent seen him bowl for long while but he is damn well experienced to compare him with nehra,if not last overs i still feel starting overs may bring wickets to us
over being 20 runs,i wish sreeshanth is improved in the time off he had,coz that is just a back log he holds
every one has chutti,well now i seriously tries my best to give my paper before than timeπŸ₯±
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh yeah, he would've brought that energy into the game. But yup, he needed more improvement...Not worth the risk at the semi final stage....

And ya, you should do something abt your paper. πŸ˜†

annu02 thumbnail

Omg me too!! I don't think I get this nervous even while sitting exams! lol
I've never been SO excited for a cricket match before but at the same time I've never been this nervous also. This is the final for me. 

There has been so much hype surrounding this match. So many speculations. People are questioning Indian bowling, has it really improved? Will Sachin get his 100th century? If not, who will get his wicket -Afridi/Gul? Will Sreesanth play instead of Nehra/Munaf? Will Yuvraj prove just as effective with the ball? Who should bat/bowl first? Will Pakistani bowling prove to be too much for the Indian batsmen? Too many questions! I just want us to go out there and give it our ALL! I know for a fact that India can do this. They just have to stay away from the media and concentrate on their batting/bowling/fielding. I really hope everything works out on Wednesday.

Ok so guys, who is taking chutti on Wednesday?πŸ˜›

^^ Same here
Im gonna skip school on wednesday! πŸ˜³ 
and i guess more of u'll 
Edited by annu02 - 13 years ago