Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

this is one moment i always cherish...this one match....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhs6FP7L8H8[/YOUTUBE]

i miss Jadeja...specially wen it cums to India-Pak matches....
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hahaaaa, that was so kick-ass. 🤣 The wicket was totally awesome. I loved Venkatesh Prasad too.

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aa123.80

That video is EPIC. That match was EPIC.

Thinking that India have defeated Pak in EVERY world cup match makes me extra happy! 😛

Lol it makes me happy too! But not because they can't defeat us..but because we have the psychological edge if nothing else.

Can Wednesday hurry up and come already? I can't concentrate on anything because of this match :(

One of my friends got tickets to watch the match..I can only imagine how much fun it will be!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Ishita..I lovee your siggy! All those quotes about Sachin make me fall in love with him even more!😍
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Lol it makes me happy too! But not because they can't defeat us..but because we have the psychological edge if nothing else.

Can Wednesday hurry up and come already? I can't concentrate on anything because of this match :(

One of my friends got tickets to watch the match..I can only imagine how much fun it will be!

Yeah we definitely do! That's very important too!
And seriously, like ALL I think of is the match. Nothing else is on anyone's mind..... Just COME already Wednesday!
You know, there's a girl who I know of, who has passes for the match, but she's not handing out any of them to her friends cause she has her birthday party that day and she wants her friends to attend, Like how stupid is that???
Her friends are cursing her like hell. 🤣
Aww, thanks! I love the siggy too! He';s just the ULTIMATE no?
sweet.melody thumbnail
Ahhh with the day getting closer the tension and excitement are just building up!!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
@sweet.melody: Hey, I'm Ishita. Yup, true!!

And I heard abt the match fixing rumours again today. -_- Though the Indian team isn't involved in them.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Okay, I should run now! Will keep dropping by! It's the only place that interests me these days!!

hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Yeah we definitely do! That's very important too!
And seriously, like ALL I think of is the match. Nothing else is on anyone's mind..... Just COME already Wednesday!
You know, there's a girl who I know of, who has passes for the match, but she's not handing out any of them to her friends cause she has her birthday party that day and she wants her friends to attend, Like how stupid is that???
Her friends are cursing her like hell. 🤣
Aww, thanks! I love the siggy too! He';s just the ULTIMATE no?

I've been getting butterflies in my stomach just THINKING about the match..I can't imagine what is going to happen to me on the day of the match! Before the Ind-Aus match I kept waking up throughout the night but this time I don't think I'll be getting any sleep at all! Maybe I should just stay up all night and pray for India' victory?😆

LOL! All her friends should boycott her birthday and go watch the match instead😛but seriously, she should sell those tickets if she isn't planning to go..they're the most valuable item to own atm!

Sachin really is awesome. I'm dying to see him in action on Wednesday!
sweet.melody thumbnail
Hey Ishita! I'm Shilpa. and yeah I seriously don't believe that match fixing junk.. why are people doubting the integrity of our team?