TEAM INDIA For World Cup - De Ghuma Ke ;) - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago
Has anybody noticed that on IF there are more Pakistan Team supporters and more Pak sig/avi makers. 
I mostly see Pak sigs and avis and a few Ind sigs/ avis.
Originally posted by annu02

Has anybody noticed that on IF there are more Pakistan Team supporters and more Pak sig/avi makers. 

Haha I have! Although I thought that was just the Geet forum that had a lot of Pakistani cricket team supporters.

Koi nahi, we may be less in numbers on IF but in reality India has over a billion people out there screaming and praying for their win! :)
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Haha in the case don't forget to go to the toilet before the match starts because hopefully Sachin will be batting for a very long time!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I don't think I've heard Adnan Sami's WC song but I really like suno gaur se..it gives me hope when we lose wickets. :P I'm usually not very superstitious at all but in this WC whenever the commentator says something like 'India are playing very well' I do stupid little things like touch wood and what not. :$ lol

🀣 I'm always rushing during the drinks break! 🀣 And true, I've no problems sitting for a long time if he's there!

@bold: WORD. I'm extra panicky this time. And I really get this negative feeling when they start saying good stuff. The touch wood is such a constant thing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This time Ravi Shastri was commentating when Sehwag was getting out. As soon as the ball went into the air, my sister shouts, "Ye Ravi kitni badi panauti hai!" 🀣
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Haha I have! Although I thought that was just the Geet forum that had a lot of Pakistani cricket team supporters.

Koi nahi, we may be less in numbers on IF but in reality India has over a billion people out there screaming and praying for their win! :)

Haha, no not only the Geet forum. The whole Cricket/Sports forum is full of them. 
All over the world Indians are supporting the Indian Cricket Team and taking a day off on WednesdayπŸ˜›
Originally posted by annu02

Is it?
Haha doesn't matter. As Dia says, it's over a billion hearts. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm thinking the whole nation would come to a standstill on Wed. Seriously!
Btw guys, I know it's hard to predict, but what's the bet for Wed? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aa123.80

🀣 I'm always rushing during the drinks break! 🀣 And true, I've no problems sitting for a long time if he's there!

@bold: WORD. I'm extra panicky this time. And I really get this negative feeling when they start saying good stuff. The touch wood is such a constant thing. πŸ˜†
This time Ravi Shastri was commentating when Sehwag was getting out. As soon as the ball went into the air, my sister shouts, "Ye Ravi kitni badi panauti hai!" 🀣

Viru was looking edgy from the word 'go'. I don't know why but he did not look comfortable at all despite the 2/3 boundaries that he hit while batting, probably due to his injury. I hope he recovers fully in time for wednesday's matchGambhir didn't look very confident either but he didn't do bad in the end..but what an outrageous shot he played to get out!

LOL! So glad I'm not the only weirdo that touches wood more than watching the actual matchπŸ˜†I swear yaar, I hate this thing called the commentators curse..they always jinx us! :( lol on a side note though, ganguly's commentary has been surprisingly good in this WC! :)

I may not have been alive for WW1 or WW2 but it feels like I'll be able to witness WW3 this wednesday!πŸ˜›

Btw Ishita where are you from? :)
'' Sare Jahan Se Acha Hindustan Hamara ''

Just searching for some old songs πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pakistani bowling vs Indian batting..too hard for me to say who will win in the end. I'm too nervous to predict..I feel like I'll jinx team India! lol

On paper, we've beat Pak the last 4 times we faced them but then again when India played against Aus then we had been beaten the last 4 times on that ground in Ahmedabad yet we still won na? So records and stats don't mean anything right now. :\

Hmm .. its tough! πŸ˜³