Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

@annu: Main hoon yaha pe! :)

I quite like the WC song 'De Ghuma Ke' but listening to this always helps me to put a bit of faith in the Indian cricket team.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxm1zfwEJXc[/YOUTUBE]

Suno gaur se duniya walo, bhuri nazaar na humpe daalo,
chahe jitna zor lagaa lo, sabse aage honge Hindustani! :)

hey Dia, right..  
Even i like De Ghuma Ke, its a kafi powerful song and  watching the final of T20 in 2007 gives me the INDIA Jeetega JUNOON😳

And that song is really made for us : sabse aage honge Hindustani!πŸ˜‰ 

annu02 thumbnail
Hey the pakistani PM has accepted the invitation ..  just read it randomly 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm here toooo!!

Oh yeahh Dia. I'm equally superstitious abt the Indian team.This time I'm making sure I NEVER get up when Sachin's batting.πŸ˜†

Oh yeah, De ghuma ke is good, but the older WC songs were even better. Suno gaur se is awesome. It's my favourite till date!
And does anyone remember the one in 2003, Aa ae o by Adnan Sami? It was coooooooll. And Hoo Haa India, aaya India!!!

annu02 thumbnail
Heey aa123.80
I cant remember Ae Ae O πŸ˜• I guess I was too young then..
But Hoo Haa India definitely πŸ‘πŸΌ 

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey annu, I'm Ishita!

This is the one..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsuOgkyWoFo[/YOUTUBE]
annu02 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La77T2eshM0[/YOUTUBE] Edited by annu02 - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aa123.80

I'm here toooo!!

Oh yeahh Dia. I'm equally superstitious abt the Indian team.This time I'm making sure I NEVER get up when Sachin's batting.πŸ˜†

Oh yeah, De ghuma ke is good, but the older WC songs were even better. Suno gaur se is awesome. It's my favourite till date!
And does anyone remember the one in 2003, Aa ae o by Adnan Sami? It was coooooooll. And Hoo Haa India, aaya India!!!

Haha in the case don't forget to go to the toilet before the match starts because hopefully Sachin will be batting for a very long time!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I don't think I've heard Adnan Sami's WC song but I really like suno gaur se..it gives me hope when we lose wickets. :P I'm usually not very superstitious at all but in this WC whenever the commentator says something like 'India are playing very well' I do stupid little things like touch wood and what not. :$ lol

@annu: I don't like the fact that both PM's are coming to watch the match. Increased pressure on Team India! :( It was never about silly politicians anyway/
annu02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Hey annu, I'm Ishita!

This is the one..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsuOgkyWoFo[/YOUTUBE]

Heyy Ishita.. 
Hmm... I still cant remember it. But indeed its a nice song! 
annu02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Haha in the case don't forget to go to the toilet before the match starts because hopefully Sachin will be batting for a very long time!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I don't think I've heard Adnan Sami's WC song but I really like suno gaur se..it gives me hope when we lose wickets. :P I'm usually not very superstitious at all but in this WC whenever the commentator says something like 'India are playing very well' I do stupid little things like touch wood and what not. :$ lol

@annu: I don't like the fact that both PM's are coming to watch the match. Increased pressure on Team India! :( It was never about silly politicians anyway/

Yes thats the points, its a game and not related to politics anyhow.
Indeed! It often happends ke commentators ki nazar kag jaati hai ..  
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Baar baar haan, bolo yaar haan,
Apni jeet ho, unki haar haan
Koi humse jeet na paave,
Chale chalo, chale chalo
Mit jaave jo takraave, chale chalo