Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Btw I know they're not include in the WC team but what has happened to players like Irfan Pathan/RP Singh? They seem to have completely disappeared from international cricket lately. 

i was wondering the same,arent they one the best bowlers who won many series apart from T20 WC
how can i forget sreeshanth last wicket catch of Pak in T20,omg i literally wanna hug him at that time with joy

Edited by bary - 13 years ago
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
R.P.Singh the Star Of This Match,T20 Ind vs Pak Final
but Sreeshanth last catch is still amazing
how i wish them both in WC this year
see n refresh the moments
kiran this is for u to remember the amazing R.P bowling
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8mYo_A33dQ[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8mYo_A33dQ
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Omg me too!! I don't think I get this nervous even while sitting exams! lol
I've never been SO excited for a cricket match before but at the same time I've never been this nervous also. This is the final for me. 

There has been so much hype surrounding this match. So many speculations. People are questioning Indian bowling, has it really improved? Will Sachin get his 100th century? If not, who will get his wicket -Afridi/Gul? Will Sreesanth play instead of Nehra/Munaf? Will Yuvraj prove just as effective with the ball? Who should bat/bowl first? Will Pakistani bowling prove to be too much for the Indian batsmen? Too many questions! I just want us to go out there and give it our ALL! I know for a fact that India can do this. They just have to stay away from the media and concentrate on their batting/bowling/fielding. I really hope everything works out on Wednesday.

Ok so guys, who is taking chutti on Wednesday?๐Ÿ˜›

oh god just by reading all this and thinking about all this made me so nervous...just y can't Wednesday just hurry up....I srsly think Sreeshant shud be allowed to play this time...his aggressiveness might just do wonders for us or it might not   but no no I'm not thinking ashub ashub stuff....

and I'm for sure taking a chutti on Wednesday๐Ÿ˜›
can't miss a single moment of it......
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Anku, plz post alld lovely creations by jenny,ishu n other in 1st pg nah! it will be easy to find them tht way 
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeh Wednesday kab aayega :\
It's now or never ,come on India
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anwaya

hey Anku, plz post alld lovely creations by jenny,ishu n other in 1st pg nah! it will be easy to find them tht way 

Can you PM the stuff to me =( My net is annoyingly slowww and so sigs don't load properly and it takes ages going from one page to another...so its gonna be difficult to find

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bary

i wish sreeshanth does,he so deserves a place in team
yes comparing to Pak bowling,India should increase their level of bowling immensely n even in fielding,new bowlers are soo risky especially after how piyush chawla n ashish nehra,how they messed up in last overs of Eng n SA respectively i totally want bowlers like Irfan,Sreeshanth,R.P.Singh, but Dhoni is meant to take risks n succeed lets wish the same
Sachin gives his best in what ever he can,i wish he is not under pressure
well i hope even after sachin wicket(hope to god it doesnt)i want sehwag,gautam,yuvi,dhoni,suresh to give their best,its only happens when they all give their best not when they all go giving up
i really hope tooo, n i cant take chutti i have exam

Sreesanth has the aggression that is required and is likely to take a wicket or two. The only reason he was dropped is because of one expensive spell. The fact still remains though that he leaks run like anything. Batsmen take advantage of him and try to hit him for 4's and 6's and say if Bajji/Zaheer are bowling well then this removes all the pressure that they have been building up.

Making Nehra bowl the last over was never a wise decision anyway, especially given his inexperience.

Aww so you will miss the match?This match is way too important so I HAVE to take chutti!๐Ÿ˜›
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy Dia!! Welcomee ๐Ÿค— So good to see you here =))

Incase, you're wondering who is this girl acting so friendly..then LOL its me, ~angelz16~ .. changed my ID :p