Chat Clubs

TEAM INDIA For World Cup - De Ghuma Ke ;) - Page 4

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nami2811

But in d case of givin it 2 a spinner, if it doesn't go d way it has to, will der not be a chance of 'em aiming for a boundary or a sixer.. πŸ˜•

there was obviously a chance Nami but chances were less😳
Bhajji bowled very well that day and took wickets too so he should have bowled last over na knowing that there are chances of losing too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Monty, Monty, Monty!!! Welcomeeee πŸ€— OMG. GHT in your aviiii....loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!! 😍

@Reet: lmfao. YOU tell them that. I have 2 tests and a presentation this week :| And 2 tests next week...and the saga goes on :| HATE the college....and HATE the net even more :@ But dont worry Reetoooo, I ll give you darshan more in July πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW, Did you guys hear the latest jokes on Team India?

KBC Question to Nehra: What's a Dot bowl?
Nehra: DOT BALL?????????? πŸ˜•

Nehra to Astrologer: What should I do in future?
Astrologer: I ll tell you what to NOT do..Do NOT open an 'Academy for fast bowlers'

🀣🀣🀣
Pragzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x.Anku.x

@Pragzuuuuuuuuu: welcomeeeeee baby πŸ€—πŸ€—
Dudeee, the sat. decision by Dhoni was a JOKE. Can he PLEASE stick to doing the obvious and not try and do his mahan things? :|
I love him still but W*F, anyone with lil knowledge about cricket and Indian cricket specially would have known to give the bowl to Bhajji or Yuvi or some spinner... who in the world would have given it to Nehra???? I was sooo praying he wont give it to Nehra and 2 mins later, Nehra had the bowl 🐷

Btw, dont worry...if he does it again, I am out with you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Ishita: great to meet you too πŸ€— LOVE your siggy of Sachin<3

@Nami:- welcomee πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—
oh i know it was a joke. first munaf then nehra ?
never liked himπŸ˜† i swear i was so upset it was the first time i ever cried for a cricket match i was praying to god desperately in the last 6 overs and when India lost it just hurt so bad
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Monty, Monty, Monty!!! Welcomeeee πŸ€— OMG. GHT in your aviiii....loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!! 😍

@Reet: lmfao. YOU tell them that. I have 2 tests and a presentation this week :| And 2 tests next week...and the saga goes on :| HATE the college....and HATE the net even more :@ But dont worry Reetoooo, I ll give you darshan more in July πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW, Did you guys hear the latest jokes on Team India?

Astrologer: I ll tell you what to NOT do..Do NOT open an 'Academy for fast bowlers'

🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm In 

Chakde India!!!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

🀣🀣🀣

🀣 🀣
🀣 I agree!!

Pragzie thumbnail
and oh the whole referral thing is kind of becoming a joke . When an appeal is shunned cricketers ask for referral 
anku- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nami2811

But in d case of givin it 2 a spinner, if it doesn't go d way it has to, will der not be a chance of 'em aiming for a boundary or a sixer.. πŸ˜•

Yep Nami but see, there would have been lesser chances cause hitting spin is not really foreign players cuppa tea.

And see, practically also..tell me, Nehra or Bhajji... Bhajji would be preffered choice I think =/

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Pragzie

and oh the whole referral thing is kind of becoming a joke . When an appeal is shunned cricketers ask for referral 

I agree completely Prags! It's a stupidd thing.... Plus that 2.5 meters rule is very silly..
Pragzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

I agree completely Prags! It's a stupidd thing.... Plus that 2.5 meters rule is very silly..

exactly . The 2.5 m thing cost India the match against England.

Eden is looking fab πŸ˜ƒ will go to Eden for KKR matches though i don't want to .KKR without ganguly ?
anyways  i just hope they win against WI