Three Idiots-Vinu aa rahey ho ke nahi? :D - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey MG ...

No emi koi sign nahi .. i mean he could be around, but chooses not to speak perhaps,mera dil kehta hai πŸ˜†
but then he is not well na... main toh bas usey tease kar rahi thi .. let him rest ...

guys me off to work now..

just dropped by to say hi..

uss side ke behen log, gnite..

iss side ke behen good.. gday !!

love foreva
niha
Good Night Zzster! & OK will keep voting Ms. PR!! πŸ˜†

Alright I'm out too..Goodnight Al & Niha and whoever that lurks..!!

me not a hugger either, find it weird to hug people i am not comfy with... i have never hugged my closest friend of 15 years ... dont ever find the need to, another close friend, we havent even met till now, its been 3 years of association, but we talk every day...
our trip was awesome, we sat, observed and talked when spoken to .. we were happy about bein there but not OMG about it... thats the case always with me..πŸ˜› when it comes to the closest friends i become the most non-communicative expression wise... and then they say i take them for granted..lol...
so when you meet GC, make sure he doesnt feel you take him for granted, its up to you what you would do to ensure that πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by lovetheserial

MK,

Girl,   are u really jay and all ????  Gosh. Sometimes I wonder how we would react to being talked and smiled at by GC.... Just as Honeydew and Vru had that awesome visit.  Would we be womanly and dignified, or go wild and unassuming.... Would we give him a kiss, or shake his hands??  Y'know, in Kuwait, I used to kiss the women and say salam wa.... to men. ahlan was ahlan etc.  When I entered my husbands territory, it was all kisess to all men and women friends.  So then how would we react to our first meet with GC... I wonder !!! 

I have always been a hand shaker !
Bye guys for the while.  Will be back inthe afternoon.  Discuss then.    Ems,  Honey,  Mystery  see ya girls.
Honey DewπŸ˜›,

Hope u get back to the screen, when I return,  Honey.  I love huggin'.  Shaking hands with men is somethin' I learnt while working.

Btw, you said u'd be back inthe monrin', no sign.  Jesus Christ said he'd return in quiteness and mystery,  maybe the hint's there for me, huh !  No, no comparison, its just a phrase  !!

Want to know ur thoughts on DEV.  I am still developing my fine tastes and refining my mental blocks to DEV.  Will hope you PEEPS in the late afternoon, early evening session.

Till then,  loads of dew to moisten yourself on a hot day,  huh !

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Knocks and knocks.  Any lovely lady's around ????
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Knocks and knocks.  Any lovely lady's around ????

Hi Al....only me here...it seems all the other idiots are busy!!πŸ˜›
It's crazy for last 3 episodes I keep reserving and I get so involved in responding to everyone else's take that I forget to write my own hahahahahhahaha