Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜ƒHello.   Who is left in the IDIOTS HOUSEHOLD ????
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivz: Tip Tip Barsa Paniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 πŸ˜†

AL: AGREED 200% !! That's exactly what I feel .. especially in Dev's case... that we as viewers only want this closeness of Dev to Geet in order to be able to see that tension build-up and the spice that this drama would bring. As much as we hate it .. but truth is we love to hate it. Dev may be in his repentant phase but as soon as he sees his efforts being tarnished and ignored .. he will certinaly turn angry and then perhaps evil .. which is what a lot of viewers are hungry for. The last we ever saw of evil was with Brij attacking Geet at the wedding. I'm not counting AA as a part of this story at all! And so .. with the return of such a main character like Dev ..  we would like to see Maaneet binding their relationship to a whole new level by standing up against him and his actions. Right now Maaneet don't give two hoots about him .. ignoring him at all cost .. but soon this repentant sinner will soon turn into an evil sinner with they way things turn around.

And CVs have already started showing Dev's closeness to Geet for a reason. They will surely take that story to a whole new level as well. And the positive side of it will be Maaneet becoming closer.

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Al - I am totally agree with you, seriously i also want Dev in mansion, i want him to be around, but somehow i don't want Daadi to push her near dev in any situation.....He can come behind her, but i want her to every single minute make him to realise what he did, he has no right to be around her...How can Geet quietly bearing and letting him run around....From his side i wanna see negativity, but from Geet and Maan side i want them to burn him with their love and romance....I also want story to be interesting when MaanEet comes more closer, and more passionate.....

Ok girls me going to sleep, very sleepy.....

Will talk tomorrow....Will discuss new episode with more enthusiasm, more excitement, more fun...I am seriously waiting to see how Maanwa will cheer the lady love...Now i seriously wanna see mature Geet....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Haha AL .. as a matter of fact I don't exactly fancy Grover either -- No offence to anyone!!

But I think our Maaneet/GurTi are winning! 😳 I just saw like comment after comment with their names so that was a good sign .. some people have been at it for a long while and I'm liking that.. and I am desperately voting too! But as soon as I saw votes for other jodis I went HALLA BOL! πŸ˜†

Thanx for desperately and frantically voting ! :)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Bye meri Munni Re! And lo ji! Poor girl has had to be mature for such a long time .. she's been rid of those years of her life where she's supposed to live life to the fullest! Bechari just started to do masti and she got robbed of her khushiyan.. again ..

But yes .. we all wanna see how Maan will manao-fy his Geetay! Very much looking forward to it!

Till then, Take Care.

And

Tip Tip

Bye Munni <3!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Mystical,  Now I know my greeting for you.  Its what ZZ has mentioned So here goes,

Shivu, Hey  TIP TIP Paani...πŸ˜›

ZZZ,  SHivu,

The fuxion network talked of bringing entries that would challenge our minds.  Who do u think they are ???  Ofcourse they mentioned 'they are subject to gossip material', still any characters of the past ???? or are they talking of the present new entries ???

Btw,  are u guys gonna play HOLI in the US and Canada too ???? And eat mishti etc.  
lovetheserial thumbnail
Munni,   Zester,

Good NIght loves.   Have a sound sleep.  Enjoy the breeze of TIP TIP...
roseinbloom thumbnail
AL: I am hoping against all odds it's Vicky Singh Khurana! πŸ˜† Everyone here knows I have an undying fantasy and fascination of him and I've even described the look he should have and what type of characterization etc he should have as well. Ahhhh fantasies -- but Vicky shall return from the forests Haan! πŸ˜†

I really can't think of anything .. I am hoping it's a new entry of someone already mentioned in the show but one that hasn't been shown .. and those are Sam or Vicky. I don't just want a return of some character we've seen altho that would still be a good thing. We need NT back now .. as Dev is here creating a havoc in KM by flaunting his behind whenever he feels like it .. I would love to see a very obsessive NT wanting to return to her so-called rightful position as the Khurana Khandan's Bahu. But Idk .. have Dev and NT gotten a finalized divorce yet? They left that topic in a limbo ever since NT was in the hospital after consuming poison...

Oh and I'm Muslim so I don't celebrate Holi .. but frankly I've never seen people celebrate it here in Canada. Perhaps they do it indoors and not the fun way out on the streets etc.. but people here must celebrate it .. I just haven't seen it with my own eyes ever. Would love to see an actual celebration though -- seems like so much fun with all the colours!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
AL .. are you going ?? :S

Cuz I'm not .. for now .. lol

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Mystical,  Now I know my greeting for you.  Its what ZZ has mentioned So here goes,

Shivu, Hey  TIP TIP Paani...πŸ˜›

ZZZ,  SHivu,

The fuxion network talked of bringing entries that would challenge our minds.  Who do u think they are ???  Ofcourse they mentioned 'they are subject to gossip material', still any characters of the past ???? or are they talking of the present new entries ???

Btw,  are u guys gonna play HOLI in the US and Canada too ???? And eat mishti etc.  

The fusions news is not always correct....usually they are rumors or gossips...

but some awaited characters may mean NT, Sameera, Vicky, Meera, Sasha, and even MeeraπŸ˜†

I have never played holiπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
but it happens here at mandir's and all...and heard it real fun.