Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Munni Re: I agreee with you 200% dear! Dev may full well try and be Maan's Shadow but being near Geet is a big NO NO NADA NO WAY from me! And everyone else has the same sentiments dear .. we all know how Geet was treated and that at this point of time especially because of the Baby .. the last person to be near Geet is Dev. He should stay as much distance away from Geet as NT is told to be. Dev's thobra around Geet is just going to suffocate the poor girl!

Z
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yesterday episode was well done... but some how I felt in hurry...but yes that's the way...GHSP is ...normally they don't hang on tragedy too much.... so i like it.

What I liked yesterday

-Bedroom scene..where Maan holds her from back..and then clasps his hands...perfect...too...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Dadi trying her best too bring both of them out of shock.

What I am not able to understand yet

-Dev angle. - the purpose... ??

-
GB
roseinbloom thumbnail
Be back soon guys in 5 mins!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Btw guys .. keep voting .. I saw a whole line of comments with Maaneet and then other jodi votes started to pile in .. so keep voting every half hour for Maaneet on Wassup! :D

Alright, be back!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
G-Ball

Yesterday episode was well done... but some how I felt in hurry...but yes that's the way...GHSP is ...normally they don't hang on tragedy too much.... so i like it.

What I liked yesterday

-Bedroom scene..where Maan holds her from back..and then clasps his hands...perfect...too...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Dadi trying her best too bring both of them out of shock.

What I am not able to understand yet

-Dev angle. - the purpose... ??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are my sentiments too, what u have written on bedroom and Daadis involvement to lure them out of agony.  And we are talking on the Dev angle.  Join in ! 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Munni Re: I agreee with you 200% dear! Dev may full well try and be Maan's Shadow but being near Geet is a big NO NO NADA NO WAY from me! And everyone else has the same sentiments dear .. we all know how Geet was treated and that at this point of time especially because of the Baby .. the last person to be near Geet is Dev. He should stay as much distance away from Geet as NT is told to be. Dev's thobra around Geet is just going to suffocate the poor girl!

Z

Thanks Z TV, i know that you all have same senti, but still i see some people want Dev to be around Geet...I am understanding why, but i don't want Geet to be  soften or say yes to everything what Daadi says...No she should has to tell Daadi, i can handle myself, plz don't put me in any situation, which i don't really wanna...

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Mishti,  ZZZZ,  Munnii,

I am totally for Geet understanding that life is to be minus her abuser Dev.  I can imagine why CVs are creating this tension.  Dev's dillema at wanting quick repentence, not so much for forgiveness from others, but rather to reconcile his mind to a peace which is eluding him for a very long time.  And he knows its eating inside of him and wants to be at peace.  He knows his misdeeds.  He knows hell is waiting !! His voiced cry to Daadi that G&M are being punished for his wrongs is an indication of his anguish.  So the tension is being created here, where the abuser meets the victim.  SO lets wait and see the reactions, huh !

Driver ?  Well, Dev is ready to help any time and I also see him with a very tight smile as Daadi plans with Maan on getting Geet out of the baby room ! Huh ??
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
paannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni
and aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggg
lovetheserial thumbnail
)Munni,

Thanks Z TV, i know that you all have same senti, but still i see some people want Dev to be around Geet...I am understanding why, but i don't want Geet to be  soften or say yes to everything what Daadi says...No she should has to tell Daadi, i can handle myself, plz don't put me in any situation, which i don't really wanna...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munni love,

I can imagine ur sentiments too.  And I certainly think that what ZZZ said is more correct that most viewers are for Geet getting justice, Geet wanting only Maan, Geet trying to balance life in the household with her bro-in-law who has cheated and exploited her for money.  

Now to the point of Dev.  We do need to see, how the CVs bring this character of the abuser turned penitent on the track...  In our own point of heaven and hell, this man Dev needs to be taken to the court, slapped in jail, disowned by Maan, and spat on (a matter of phrase) by Geet.  CVs I think are creating a different scenario.  Why would Dev be invited to the home and now comfortably esconced into the living room by Daadi, and Dev even as close as comforting Geet.  There has to be an immediate plot for Devs life in the KM right now.  ANd its not what we want.  Its what they want to picturise.

If this serial, gets us into action, to support or embolden us to act to save one woman in such a situation and then realize how much the victim and the accused hold ground in reality.  THis serial is meant to make us act also.

Munni love,  nobody stands for Dev in his act of cowardice and coercion.  But objectively,  there are many who want the CVs to create a plot for tension build up.  Thats the thrill of having something different from monotony.  Many are just happy with adventures in love between M&G (Me tooπŸ˜‰) but the drama has to be gripping and envelope our passion for justice, forgiveness, love, from our side an act of benevolence, an act of standing up for right etc.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
😊ZZZZZester,

I am frantically and desperately  voting !!!!!  who is leading in ur opinion ???  Grover the Crow er ???  Soorry, I know there are hunky Grovers fans here too !!πŸ˜†
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago