Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mystical,   ZZZ,     Munni D,

I was listening in on the conv. 'btween Dadima and Dev.  Its like I placed myself invisibly there !  Lo !  She like a real pepped up daadi is just asking for help from Dev to keep the atmosphere aruond the house for Maan without any pressure of depression.  Like any other woman concerned for Maan, she is requesting Dev with utter honesty.  And Dev with utter honesty happens to be responding saying he would be the shadowy strength for Maan even if M does not accept it !!   So its kinda sad to know that we cry blood for Dev and Daadi is crying peace from Dev.  An irony of life.  Of course I am trying to put us all into that drawing room where they are sitting !
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shiv-kinz: You said it girl! I am hella exciteddddd! :D I think Geet will go .. the precap hints at it .. last thing she wants is Maan eating somewhere else when she can always make food for him. I think this is the start of the whole Make Geet Happy Mission .. and I'm sure Adi & Staff will help out!

Adi tried it today lekin plan went tain tain phusssss when Maan caught Adi in the act. Hayee Bechara! 😆

I think Geet will be somber.. and staff will try and try their level best to cheer her up .. she still has her emotions bottled up and one fine day she just cracks .. and then Maan and Geet go somewhere and Maan is trying to console her and then we get the passionate song sequence 😳 

Why do I suddenly want this sequence to be in the rain?? Far too many reasons now to prove that rain sequence will be oh-so-hot!

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Hello   Munni   and    S-ZZZZZZZZZZZ,

yeah its mystical and munni who happened to say that be happy it would be for around 2 min or so.  I was expecting 5.

Alwa i have said it would be around 3 minutes, but it would be great if it's 5 minutes or more😉......

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Mystical, ZZZZ

Why would Pawandeep take revenge !!  If these CVs leave on their own accord !???? Dont forget the actors are getting helluva green bucks when they themselves are the hottest on screen.  Did u guys see the lil bit where DD says with a straight face and GC is nodding toward the end, that they have no qualms about it because they are doing it before tv and audeinces.  Like its the natural thing to do!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Shivz .. yea GurTi got promoted a hell load of times .. did you see how many segments were up !? I was like woahhhhhhhhhhh seems like this isn't part of CB but another thing entirely the way they kept promoting their performance. I just hope the edited version etc is really good and their direction and execution is fantastic so that we can watch .. you know .. angle badal badal ke 😉!

Z

lolz....i hope so too...that the editted version is good....cause what we saw in the segments were just rehersals...and at the same time they showed the clips of them practicing in water....

so i am damn sure the actual sequence will be very good......and better cause will not see them from the sides....but from everywhere and at the same time from a better angle from what wassup, sbs, sbb, house arrest, and u me tv will show.
lovetheserial thumbnail
I feel she will be coaxed to go, cause Daadi and Maan have a plan.  I was wondering why they pictured Dev in the background listenin in the convo.   Kya wo Dev driver banega??
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Mystical, ZZZZ

Why would Pawandeep take revenge !!  If these CVs leave on their own accord !???? Dont forget the actors are getting helluva green bucks when they themselves are the hottest on screen.  Did u guys see the lil bit where DD says with a straight face and GC is nodding toward the end, that they have no qualms about it because they are doing it before tv and audeinces.  Like its the natural thing to do!

u r not getting me......here let me pm u
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Mystical,   ZZZ,     Munni D,

I was listening in on the conv. 'btween Dadima and Dev.  Its like I placed myself invisibly there !  Lo !  She like a real pepped up daadi is just asking for help from Dev to keep the atmosphere aruond the house for Maan without any pressure of depression.  Like any other woman concerned for Maan, she is requesting Dev with utter honesty.  And Dev with utter honesty happens to be responding saying he would be the shadowy strength for Maan even if M does not accept it !!   So its kinda sad to know that we cry blood for Dev and Daadi is crying peace from Dev.  An irony of life.  Of course I trying to put us all into that drawing room where they are sitting !

I understand her concern about Maan, and the helped she asked from Dev...I seriously have no problem what daadi is doing and asking with Dev, but i really don't want her to involve Dev in Geet matter...It's fine that he take care Maan, or being shadow of him, but he shouldn't has to be around Geet....As a woman i can feel the pain of Geet.....She is quiet cause of Dadi, she is quiet cause Dev favored her to saved Maan's life, but that doesn't mean that anyone of them put her in the situation like that where she has to bear him, face him...I don't know but i am seeing that people are not putting their selves on Geet place......

Geet wasn't young girl age of 5 or 10 that she forgets, she was 18 yr old, who got married, and raped by the same person, who promised her to give her happiness, showed her so many dreams, and end of the day raped her, robbed her, and left her crying at the airport......Sorry for being so emotional, but i can't see woman to suffer by any man😡....

Mens are our strength, can't let them to be our weakness.....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AL: Dev shall not be the driver!! Khurana's have enough drivers to drive them around places.

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail

I feel she will be coaxed to go, cause Daadi and Maan have a plan.  I was wondering why they pictured Dev in the background listenin in the convo.   Kya wo Dev driver banega??

Nahinnnnnnnnnn yeh nahin hona chahiye😭...I have a fear as well, but i really don't want this to happen...Bohut ghatiya baat hogi, seriously, why people want her to be around him....

Muniza