Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Shivz .. yehi tau mein pooch rahi hoon !! Like honestly .. we had the most BEAUTIFUL SETS ever!! I loveeeeeed the outhouse sets, as well as the big KM sets .. they were so elegant and it showed the richness of the Khurana Khandan. Now .. everything is being reduced in size .. one room is being used multiple times for different reasons .. and now even our dear dear KC has been robbed from us. 😑 KC, KM, and the OH were the most precious things to this show and they've been snatched away from us. Why are the PHs letting other shows take OUR sets?! Koi aur sets nahin bache the kya?? Everyone attacks GHSP for whatever they need... right down to the scenes and sequences!

Z

😑😑😑😑😑😑
i know it sucks!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone home?

Me ghayab for a while, sorry sorry...Work work and work, this is my lifeπŸ˜‰...

Muniza
Originally posted by: muniza75

Anyone home?

Me ghayab for a while, sorry sorry...Work work and work, this is my lifeπŸ˜‰...

Muniza

yeh kahani to sabki life story hai🀣🀣🀣🀣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Munni Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. I am here!

Did you two vote on Wassup? Chalo chalo chaloooo ... lage raho and keep voting Maaneet! :)

Z
ha ha sasuri z wa.....maine kiya na....chalo main phirse jaati hoon vote mar ke aati hoon
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

this has to stop ...i cant take this pain anymore ...i am beginning to internalise her pain so much, its impairing my judgement ...

dev wants to repent, this man really wants to repent, and sameer sharma makes it just harder and harder for me to not, not like dev.. earlier i was indifferent, and now i feel for him..
guys i am sorry, but i cant say much today..

i hope maan engages geet in office work as well, so that she has a change of place, may be we will see another angle of office romance now..
how about cranky miss handa now, like the old MSK and the trying to be whacko MSK.. just to make her feel at ease... she would know he wouldnt do it for anyone else, and slowly would try and reconcile..
i still say try.. cos with each passing episode, the pain and the realisation that the baby is gone is sinking in and its becoming harder for me to accept it myself .. really? cant the baby be back? for their sake?
the sweet, touching and emotional hug was comforting, and i am sure it eased her off her pain for a while just to know she is not alone..
but i can sense geets lonliness where she alone knows what she is going through, where she doesnt wish to share whats on her mind since no one else would perhaps understand, they would only sympathise.. and thats the last thing someone wants at a time like this..
thank god for the wonderful family..
thank god for everyone doing their bit, whether it is the office staff or nakul...
arjun makes his presence felt even in a teeny weeny part, wish there was more, wish others allowed them to show more, but the focus is now on geet and understandably so ..
sorry guys ! pardon me for today.. i am turning into a soppy queen and i blame the show for it .. 

wonderful episode, but, i cant handle this pain and gloom for longer... or come to think of it, may be i am so effected, which means its a good thing right? its a job well done !πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nihuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—, i can understand you sweety, cause me myself can't see this painful episodes, but this is life, and we have to face things like that, right? I am also not able to see Geet like that, but i have trust on MSK, he will definitely brings her back, but 1 thing i am also sure, somewhere we have lost the old Geet, now i am more presuming to see mature Geet, let see anyways...

And yes SS made us to love Dev, and somehow give him a chance, but it's not possible, ghalti maaf ho sakti hai, paap ka kya...And also think about Geet, she can't see him fron't of her...For me better choice is that Geet should't let him effect on her any way, and even how much he tries to interfer in their life, but both will not gonna forgive him......

I want them to romance front of him, make him jealous, and then he will become lil negative...I want bad boy Dev....

I am also agree with you about office track, let see what they will bring for us....But Nihu darling can't see you sad, come to chandiπŸ€—πŸ€—.....

Muniza
aaj to maza agaya......bathroom main....at least finally Maaneet made me bathroom singer again...it has been a while since i have sang in the bathroom....and today i did until i got out dressed hehe
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaaa Shivz .. I told you I'm always singing

Maaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Maahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hoooooooo oooooooooo Maaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Maahii Ve Maahiii Maahii Ve

in the bathroom! LMAOO!! 🀣

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail