Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Oh Dear you two and your Bahari Talk ...  Goes over my head and I'm just like going  .. you know how hard it is for me to understand! :P

Guys I can't get over how beautiful that hug was at the beginning .. it was so naturalll <3

Z

😆😆😆 But me and SHivi enjoys...actually she was torturing me, and not letting me sit in peace, giving me order to bring, water, than juice, than coffee, than gatorade, and lastly she asked poison, but she changed her mind, and instead of having poison she thought my face is poison, me myself is poison...So i also gave back to her, and called her poisonous.....

Anyways i am agree with you that hug was fab, jaan lewa...

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waah Waah Shivz Maharani ke itne demands? 🤣

Lage rahooo.

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Waah Waah Shivz Maharani ke itne demands? 🤣

Lage rahooo.

Z

🤣🤣
What to do......nautanki is my first name🤣🤣

Oh Dear you two and your Bahari Talk ...  Goes over my head and I'm just like going  .. you know how hard it is for me to understand! :P

Guys I can't get over how beautiful that hug was at the beginning .. it was so naturalll <3

Z

I know.......their hugs are tooooooooo good and intimate😳😳😳
yesterdays four hugs...especially the bed hug when he tells her to sleep.....that was just
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
GOOD!!

Even today the cheek hug was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Shivi - Totally agree, i am happy that our show is back with bang, and i know how i used to love this unpredictable tracks, and when Nihu would came with her predictions, i always got drool over on it.....How we both became friends.....

Yes GurTi are doing fab job as MaanEet, so natural, so real, and that's why it's fun to watch....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Mere tau mann me laddoo phoot rahe the!!! That's their first ever intimate hug on the bed!! Yesterday was like Hug Day -- 5 hugs! And today we get such a beautiful one. Man, Ash needs to make a sigg! 😆 

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ ZTV - Yes we have to PM Ash for the siggy.....Yes yesterday was hug day, and todays hug was jaan lewa as well...Now we will see close scenes of them, kaafi comfy kurdiya hain inko...

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Yes Munni! Go PM her! I'm dying here just thinking about it! 😆 When they linked their fingers I was literally dying and shrieking AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they are sooo sweet <3!! But no man .. she needs to make one for today's indeed!

Thank Goodness they're showing them more comfy with each other now than before! We love seeing stuff like that considering they're married! :)

And yaaaaar what the freaking hell is this!??!?! Why are our sets of KM and KC being churao-fied guy!? "Yeh Ishq Haaye" stole our KC!!! This is NOT DONE! I'm fuming right now. Cuz GHSP sets were the most beautiful and original and now we're having to suffer because other shows take away our sets.

Z
Yaar i know Z, W*F are they using our sets? could they not take any other thing?

can't they find their own sets to get office and house? why are they taking away what belongs to our show?

I mean, why do we have to compromise when our show is doing very good? If our show is doin well why do our sets suck?
roseinbloom thumbnail
Shivz .. yehi tau mein pooch rahi hoon !! Like honestly .. we had the most BEAUTIFUL SETS ever!! I loveeeeeed the outhouse sets, as well as the big KM sets .. they were so elegant and it showed the richness of the Khurana Khandan. Now .. everything is being reduced in size .. one room is being used multiple times for different reasons .. and now even our dear dear KC has been robbed from us. 😡 KC, KM, and the OH were the most precious things to this show and they've been snatched away from us. Why are the PHs letting other shows take OUR sets?! Koi aur sets nahin bache the kya?? Everyone attacks GHSP for whatever they need... right down to the scenes and sequences!

Z