lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Honey dew Nihu,

Hello there.😛  
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ muniza  thank  you . let us see what is stored  for us .but yes we fans not going to bear this torture.

@lovetheserial (sorry ,don't know your name ) . i want to say you are indeed a great writer. your command on the language is excellent . The idioms you use gives me insight of  circumstances of  protoganist . yes ,you truly said dev is not strong character and always governed by woman in his life . but now also he is governed by dadi .  for doing good dadi is sending dev near maaneet  which may worsen the situation .
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Mishti M,

Its the strength of man that contradicts his softness as compared to a woman who is gentleness and being boisterous contradicts that character.     Society fixes norms, but no hard and fast rules of how to behave.  I wonder if society everywhere finds 'men crying' strange ?  Because, men seldom cry and women always cry eg. is Geet herself.   Modern society has changed these criterias set by society as now we have more pronounced gender changed humans, right.  Transgenders.

Nahin yaar......where i live if a man cries he is gay

and i brought this issue up because i have studied pyschology and sociology....

and sociology and pyschology both talk about sterotypes....but sociology brings in all type of social norms in society.....

and even now sadly some places consider crying men gay😕

I mean there are a whole list of things that show the difference of men and women....and people actually still believe it...

Women- are more creative, gentle, kind, loving, caring, weaker, expressing, talkative, cry a lot and blah blah..

Men-agressive, stronger, not so expressive, smarter, are not creative, blah blah😆

I mean many still believe these traits....👎🏼
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Hi Nihu baby.....u r here still?? AWESOME 😃
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i just came in Maasi  ..

why is the thread so slow today?

btw guys ...Lavu smsed to tell , she cant update her take since, her net is down ...
well i had to go out with my mommy, and then i didn't get to go to the gym so i cleaned my room and did some workouts....

which was why i got here late....

even i was surprised to see the thread very slow..

awwww Lavz can't come? I hate it when the net does that

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

@ muniza  thank  you . let us see what is stored  for us .but yes we fans not going to bear this torture.

@lovetheserial (sorry ,don't know your name ) . i want to say you are indeed a great writer. your command on the language is excellent . The idioms you use gives me insight of  circumstances of  protoganist . yes ,you truly said dev is not strong character and always governed by woman in his life . but now also he is governed by dadi .  for doing good dadi is sending dev near maaneet  which may worsen the situation .

ironic acjan isn't it? It was dadi herself whom said to geet to never allow a third person to come between her and maan.....and she herself is pushing the third person in between Maan...

before it was always Maaneet and dev on the other side....

even when Maan found Geet in the outhouse......Dev was never between them...

and today Dev was between them......maan behind Dev and he in front of Maan blocking geet
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mishti M,

Wow, thats strong branding of crying men  - GAY.  

THink I will go practical - I will make a man cry and see what others around would say and also make him express what he feels.  WIll send you feedback🤣

Mishti,  I am part of the laughter club here, where I go for these fabulous walk, jog, run bit and believe me here in Nagpur, the laughter club is 90% men and 10% women 😆!!  Heh !!
-honeydew- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Honey dew Nihu,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but i can sense geets lonliness where she alone knows what she is going through, where she doesnt wish to share whats on her mind since no one else would perhaps understand, they would only sympathise.. and thats the last thing someone wants at a time like this..
thank god for the wonderful family..
thank god for everyone doing their bit, whether it is the office staff or nakul...
arjun makes his presence felt even in a teeny weeny part, wish there was more, wish others allowed them to show more, but the focus is now on geet and understandably so ..
sorry guys ! pardon me for today.. i am turning into a soppy queen and i blame the show for it .. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always asked myself,  how did Geet allow herself to trust fate so much to live life dangerously, and feel that the baby is safe.  How did she throw most of the responsibility of taking care of herself and the baby in Maan's hands... And he dutifully and out of a deep sense of passionate love for Geet's wholesome and  inner being - that was his love - not wasted even for a moment - took every moment as valuable to himself, in protecting her and seeing to all her needs and well being.  Where was her mothering instinct to be careful, to be ready to nurture the baby, to love the baby to be born safe ??

geet only knew the baby inside her belonged to her and that she loved the feeling of a being inside her, and like you said, it gave her the strength to fight .. she is at the end of the day an 18 year old girl who perhaps didnt know how to handle her pregnancy..thats no excuse though ... and thank god, for Maan who walked into her life, to not only make her realise her responsibility, but also know she was not alone.. with time i guess she became complaisant that with this man around her things with default would stay the way they are .. i dont know of the instinct of the mother as yet, but the other day my friend who recently got married, who is pregnant .. didnt want the child since it was too early .. her parents as well as her husband were ready for an abortion, but the moment she went for sono, and heard the heart beat of the baby she immediately said she wanted to go ahead with it .. and she is just 20 .. i was amazed and amused since i had earlier only seen this stuff on Geet .. but i guess the mother inside you is instinctive...

Mothering had to become a way of listening to the deepest needs and responding to them even as responding to the inner child !

I am a mother, and there are so many mothers who would wonder at her bravado in preparing for the coming baby !  A twist of fate, and a babajis hand in something that lies unanswered. 

Frankly its the family and only family that gives Geet a sense of belonging at this time.  Graciousness of Maan Singh Khurana - His family, his staff - those he has held close to himself, now her friends.  Here again I see a transformative experience in 2 people - what are the CVs trying to build through all these happenings - the 2 are Dev and Arjun.

i think when you grow up in the absence of what you are deprived, life always balances it out with what you deserve eventually and thats exactly what happened with geet as well...

Nihu, soppy queen or sob sob queen ?? be the soppy queen till Geet pulls out and believe me Maan will pull her out in a jiffy ...

i am awaiting that moment with bated breath as much or may be more than Geet ... it is only then that the two of us would heave a sigh of relief

-honeydew- thumbnail
guys:

i think the best way to get Geet out of this depression is to get Geet to study .. what if Maan encourages her to become an A class architect .. or anything she wants