Posted: 13 years ago
oh my god i want more..of this i wish the major truth comes out soon and story heads to new direction..
i completely agree wid u..!!
today's episode was FANTASTIC!!!
wat a momentum n energy they had created..!!!
finally, anandi spoke for herself in frnt of evryone..
i wud luv to see dadisa's reaction now..!!!
luved it..!! it gets an 11 on 10 from me..!!! πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘Loved Todays episode!!!
Rocking....Rocking..Rocking.............

Absolutely Rocking!!!!

Loved the way Anandi stood for herself...

Best episode till date....
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
anandi is the best!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ₯³
but i have feeling dadisa wont support anandi rit know...i think more dram will be coming..dadisa will change only after jagya love affair.out in public..
Truly mind blowing... Anandi has become the REAL Anandi.. Am so proud of you dear.... keep it up.. Hope the tru will be out as soon as possible after the leap.
I am an old viewer of Balika vadhu.  After the serial took a leap I stopped watching it...I was tired watching dadisa's atyachaar and was confused how will they take the dripping sweet anandi-jagya romance....

I watched the serial today after the leap.( watched few epis in you tube before watching today's epi) wow what an epi...Loved Anandi standing for herself. I wish she continues to stand like this. ...she continues her education seperates from Jagya and makes her own life. I want Jagya to marry Gauri and want to see her taking him and dadisa for a full ride.

Daadisa will never support anandi. i am sure she will say my pota is a boy he did a mistake anandi needs to forgive him and move on.....

Dont even get me started on todays epi. It's just off-the-hook! thats all i can sayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
oh yaa
especially precape i liked it the way jagya's mom slaped i hope anandi and gauri also should slap him and iam waiting for that dayπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Anandi took my breath today. I was like jumping on the bed today. Anandi ne to aaj pata nahi kya khaya tha. Jaggya se double energy me chillai. Others were standing statues but anandi made it today. Jaggya to sweat sweat ho gaya tha.

Big applause for sumitra's thappad. First thing she have done with courage. Is thappad ke liye to kab se aas lagaye baithe the. Jaggya ab aur na jaane kitne thappad padne wale hai. plastic surgeory seekh lo jaldi se bohot jald jarurat padne wali hai.