Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 92

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=jyoti06]
Where di u see this question..on star one website kya ??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...or u r asking this question๐Ÿ˜†

and about which team won...well I guess neutral team had the upper hand๐Ÿคฃ 

[/QUOTE

No the poll is mine.....I chose better question๐Ÿ˜†

Todays star one poll question is:

POLL OF THE DAY
Who is the most affectionate sister-in-law on STAR One?

Annie ; Khanak, Khusboo

Show me the final tally of debate......Last I thought Anti party was winning..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Preet:Kaisi Tapasya...Maaneet ki lekar no Tapasya will work here..haan๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I will post  more pics angle badal badal ke๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Deeps:Last I saw Annie was winning the poll๐Ÿ˜† but for the first time I wanted something related to Geet loose in that poll since it was related to NE species๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@preet segments are banned, tho you can enjoy the pics na

@Jyo one of these days i'll be thrown out of the office, credits go to the pics posted here 
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti no no means no i am leaving u post pictures angel badal badal ke ๐Ÿ˜†
main jaa rahi hoo how i control myself i know and you Devil mind ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jyo,sun, n all

hiiiiiiii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

i dono sm1  has written Geet completed B.A few pages bak but thats wrong bcz she completed her 12th class only .This seen came wr Brij asks MSk to marry her sister in that seen Brij gives total info abt Geet .

@ All

College track at this junction it is not suitable n viewers also won't accept i think
@ Jyo

kya abi bi us pics๐Ÿ˜ ke peeche pade hain haah aap bahut bigad gayi ๐Ÿ˜†kya aapka haalat dek kar satish kya kaha rahe hain?

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
hellooooooooooooo๐Ÿค—

I haat aptitude tests๐Ÿ˜ก

Jyo, GC is doing nothing but just moving from bottom to up and your still shows that he has reached up๐Ÿคฃ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo...in their quest to please the tulsi parvati crowd...the cvs messed a lot of things...i agree then there was no trp pressure..........but today with more tv viewers someone need to open the door andlook outside too.........how long are they planning to keep on bowing down to pressures...........the live in track would have been a high pointof the show even if for a short period..........if they had all along planned the MC they should have done it much earlier and then the live in track should have come........

hasratein had one of the most decently shot lip locks .......even though people were going tauba tauba...........i loved the 90s........
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Preet, Sun

We are wanting to see a track where Geet gains her education..

well here are some points

1. The CV's of GHSP have many times floundered in Strong track..... Geet perusing her education either through full time part time or some crash courses is a strong step from a woman's POV........if the CV's fonder in such track ..then the entire story can lose its remaining charm

2. Geet did show that without COMPLETE education..a woman can do wonders ..... so there she did show power of a woman๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...she helped out MSK a couple of times..........

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Pallu n kavi

hiiiiiiiiiiii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

kavi after a longggggggggg time busy hain kya? ๐Ÿ˜”

@ Pallu

appka 24/7 CON ka concet kaha tak aagayi ๐Ÿ˜†

wr is sharmii ? ๐Ÿ˜”