Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@arwenish that was another blooper..........she was mere 18 when she joined KC i wonder if she completed her higher secondary ???
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raat ke humsafar thak ke ghar ko chale
Jhoomti aa rahi hai subah pyar ki

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anu. MJHT was fully about the college track but here it will get interpsered with so many other things such as KC, the house etc.  I know it would involve spending on another set for the college scenes which the PH may not be looking forward to but now that MJHT has wound down, having some college scenes now and then would make it interesting I feel, especially of they can link it to Maaneet's life.  Anyway that is just my wishful thinking.

Deeps, Geet always wanted to do higher studies, the reason why she was not too keen on the wedding proposal in HP but then she was too scared to vocie her opinion given the treatment given out by Darji and Brij.

If they cannot show a college track, I want them to show her do a correspondence course at least. This way we can still see Maan trying to help her with her projects and assignments and losing his cool when Geet acts stubborn and does not take his advice.  
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Jyotiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I missed reading your take

That was the first thing i asked everyone here...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Anu I saw that....isliye the take was specially for u😳

@Preet:Normally I don't write much for mushy romantic episodesπŸ˜† but if the episode has scope for debates and all,I write essays on it and yesterday we had this debate over Dadi and DevπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sun,Jyoti   Hello πŸ€—
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hello lataπŸ€—
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Question of the Day.......

Will Geet make paratha or Continental for MSK's Lunch dabba today?πŸ˜•
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ jyo

nice looooooooong take. How do you ahve the energy.πŸ‘

i was telling preet earlier that when my own nephew was in hospital, my own mom started crying, what wrong things we have done i don't know for god to make the child suffer. 

I shouted at her and told her to literally shut up for which my hubby told me old people are senile and i had no right to shout at her. And she is not that old as well but it is just a figure of speech i guess.

But yesterday's daadi was beyond explanation. she was totally the cv's baby. I have no explanation for any of her actions.

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Opti - college track would b fun... geet studying.... maan being J of her new college frnds.... will b cool to see
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Jyothirmayi......So who won yesterdays Dadi debate team...?