Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geeks, Geets, Jhan .....Good posts on VK's thread....I just don't want to post there and keep bringing him to page one......I just want to ignore his post so that it gets lost in the oblivion.......🤢
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Swati: I haven't seen it, but someone said that show used KC, they only changed the color......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
geets☺️

she was having trble woth her saree not being in place
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Gouri:Wonderful analysis👏...I actually liked the episode from a story POV since CVs r trying to develop Dev's character here...its obvious that a simple sorry cannot take away his sins..nope never..but somewhere that sorry is confusing the viewers here about the character's intentions and we r reacting ...so its upto the CVs now how they further take this Dev's track and turn him into evil eventually....My only issue today was Dadi's too much interference in Maaneet's life/...At tihs point of time Maaneet should spend more time together in alone rather than a third party coming and telling them what to do...I remember Dadi herself told once to Geet that if there is any issue ,then they both should try to solve it without letting any third party interfere between them and today I see Dadi ordering MSK to go to office leaving Geet alone at this point of time😕
-Divine- thumbnail
@kavi

i just hate him..................
😡
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Geeks, Geets, Jhan .....Good posts on VK's thread....I just don't want to post there and keep bringing him to page one......I just want to ignore his post so that it gets lost in the oblivion.......🤢

Kaunsa post.....Let me also read.😕

-Divine- thumbnail
nadia...................................

hi

long time😊
@ shifa: yep 😆 how r u???
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Silicop:Mayb u r right here..but its not the first time when Dadi hv given two different justification to two different people for the same question...this has been happening right from the day Dev made a comeback and we hv been discussing this about how Dadi is manipulating  everyone with her words just to make sure Dev stays in KM...if u see Dadi told  Geet that Dev saved your suhaag...that was sort of emotional atyaachar on Geet by Dadi....she even told MSK that u r a good husband and u will b a good father..but now its time to show u r a good brother too...again thats manipulation of dialogues to get Dev in Khurana constructions as well.,...and then comes this dialogue today...So thats why I hv my doubts on Dadi intact😆😛
Naughty Geets are you still here ???