Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@deeps...the way maan behaved earlier i doubt sameera was just one night stand and they way dadi amma keeps on going sameera ke jaane ke baad...though that is much better than dev ke aane ke baad of hers
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haiiiii........... finally Samera is coming........... Now it will be fun to watch ura hoi totay and rang of MSK infront of biwi Geet......... Me waiting for this since Dadi first mentioned exsistance of Samera as past of MSK...........
@ Zee: It's just that in the song, Hema Malini teaches the brothers how to woo a girl. She tells them when you meet a girl, bow your head and ask her, "Madam, how do you do?"
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
zeee i have found a royal page in fb...... go like tat pg..... ๐Ÿคฃ
Arwenish thumbnail
@ temorocks............. thanks for telling.........๐Ÿค— Do you have any idea why are they not updating??????????????????๐Ÿ˜•
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my my Den is in full form. I just went for a cup of T and missed 10pgs of fun
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Sun....... I have a feeling Dadi amma did not want Maan to be with any girl....She might have shooed Sam away .and said some cock and bull story to Maan...that sam wanted your paisa......
Dadi is Aruna Irani in Beta......
sun29 thumbnail

chalo ladies...me off to cook deenar๐Ÿ˜†............see you all later.........i suppose we will be in CC by then๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Arwenish thumbnail
@ Kadydeep.......... hmmmmmmmmmmmm............. interseting back story......... with a lot of colors....................๐Ÿ˜‰
sun29 thumbnail

@deeps..interesting ..i will not be suprised if dadi amma had a hand in it ...........