Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ saj - Jo ne thuje dhoka de diya. She did not suggest ur name. Chad. Tu NE Vicky ki Gf ban jaa. No disappointments there. Woh kabhi nahi aayega, toh no one can take him away for u as well 😆
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Zeee:Plsssss not that P ...woh GC ki amma lagegi🤣...if u ask me to choose,then out of all 3 the second P looks better...M bhi chalegi but not that P plsssss😕...she will look much older than Geet,MSK everyone😕

Why is that unacceptable? Isn't Sameera Maan's mother? So, she is supposed to look older than Geet, MSK and others, right? Of course, I would exclude Dadi from that list. She should be around the same age as Nakool. We don't want the never-ageing television mothers. Mothers should look their age, haan.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Rice became halwa😭😭😭 Mummy will keel me😭😭😭😭
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sajani high hopes 🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

aane se jiske aaye bahaar ,jaane se jiske jaaye bahar...badi mastaani hai ..woh meri SUNmeera............☺️

@jyo on a serious note i watn geet to beat maan with her jhootis for hiding abt sameera aunty.............😍
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Off Topic......

Shankar is a Tamilian in Vampu serial.....🤣🤣🤣

I did not know....Misha.all.....sappudu sappubu...🤣🤣🤣

mention of Shankar reminds me  apna GC ka aksent is 1000 times better than this Shankar's eksent  O GOD! after listening to his pronunciations...i feel peeroud of GC
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Jyo......Who are the P's.....; Why did D not try?I would think she would want chance to to chipko

@Prithi......I can't place u with the new DP....😆..Guess it will atake a while to get used...

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyo hope not the P who was last seen in the 10 o'clock show with the same name Sam
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: winona

Jyo hope not the P who was last seen in the 10 o'clock show with the same name Sam

Who is that? 😕

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me need to go and cook lunch now. Be back in sometime.

This WFH sucks. I take undue advantage of it, so much 😆