Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago
@ deeps
PASTA😆
She should make it and freeze it Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri........
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
@jyo - nice take...

I really hv my doubts on daadi's intensions.... she doesnt even care enuf for annie....she aint bothered that annie dint go back to college....
all she is worried about is dev
Opti I m not sure if college track will work here because people hv already seen it in MJHT and then u know those comparisons will start....instead they can actually show Geet becoming a successful business woman since she is already a shareholder in KC😳.....I dunno if u hv seen that serial Hasratein which was my all time favourite..that story was about adultry and extra marital affair and all that...but one thing which they kept consistent throughout that serial was to show the female lead protagonist as the working woman who is no less in business than her man....even in that show Savi's character was not highly qualified..she was given a chance by her boss KT there and she proved it ...here also its the same,Geet got a chance to show her talent and she has proved it earlier in KC...so I want to see Maan-Geet together handling KC now...that will b a unique track for star one...
@Deeps
good question but i dont think today we will see Geet cookery classes Lunch already bana hoga its one day why she cant take rest as usha was mentioning earlier physical and mental health need to be care

Originally posted by kadydeep

Question of the Day.......

Will Geet make paratha or Continental for MSK's Lunch dabba today?😕

who is asking this??Confused
@Jyoti...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....🤗🤗🤗

Just read your take..and it was wow as usual👏👏👏

We may have debates her regarding Dadi and Dev.......and Dadi's way to cheer MSK and Geet..but that is creating the much needed unpredictability factor ...... and we all wanted it na........

@Opti

That would be an awsome Idea...Geet doing some correspondence... and MSK trying to be her instructor.....that would be a beautiful track

@ Anu, Opti

Geet can go to Star One's in house college - Excel college. Admission won't be a problem for a Khurana.

They can get Annie also to finish.............maybe
@Opti I agree with you. The question is not wether they'll show a college track or not, but Geet's education and i support it 👍🏼. As suggested by you it could be even a distance education and Maan can help her with her studies.

I also do not want them to go the cliched way, planning for the next baby.  Maan can as well say you yourself are a baby, we can plan after you are 21 and above, till then enjoy, study etc..... (definitely this can come after she has recovered from the present)
2Jyoti hasratein was a bench mark show She was doing her studies but left and married to professor but ltr how she take care of everything and become strong bussiness woman was the idea there At that time Zee tv shows were the trend setter in every sense
and i loved hasratein aswell
Originally posted by kadydeep

Question of the Day.......

Will Geet make paratha or Continental for MSK's Lunch dabba today?😕
Where di u see this question..on star one website kya ??Confused😆...or u r asking this question😆

and about which team won...well I guess neutral team had the upper hand🤣

@Gouri and Usha:Yeah Dadi ka actions yesterday had no justification...she was interfering too much in their life...arre Maaneet r a married couple,let them sort out their issues and let them share the pain together...who is she to dictate her terms on themConfused...She can give suggestions and all but she cannot force them to do what she wants..here she alomst forced MSK to go to office😡