@ arwenish, that was a nice one

@ all 

Dil ka bhanwar kare pukar

pyar ka raag suno

pyar ka raag suno re..........
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
How many would like to see a college track with Geet resuming college and being with many youngsters of her age group and Maan getting jealous of all the attention she is getting from them, or maybe see Maan helping her with her projects and assignments, or maybe even see Maan being invited to the college for taking a few classes on being an effective manager and Maan having problems concentrating in the lecture because Geet is sitting right under his nose, staring at him with unabated attention.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gouri

OMG.....Jaan....u know so many languages haan😲.........

Kasa ka??? mi pan Belgaum made hote...3 varsh.....😛
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is mohobat ne itne dil toode , kitne ghar phuke
Jaane kyun log mohobat kiya karte hai
Dil ke badle dard e dil liya karte hai

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anu, I dont want to argue on this point any more.  I didn't like Geet being reduced to a career of tiffins for her husband. Period. Whatever be the reason, I still did not like that ploy. 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
opti......May be we might see the absconding vicki in the college campus...if geet would just go to study....poor girl has been opressed and has been suffering in the short span of  life..she needs to just have fun for a while....studies might take a load off her mind
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti

The track sounds lovely....but i doubt CV's will show that............also if they show...it will not be handled well...trust me...

a young Girl married ...resuming her studies is something which is very strong and beautiful from a woman's POV.............but in star one they have already used this track in MJHT..which was a disaster..............

I will have no problem if the CV's handle such track in a good manner......

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ deniac......... exactly why that rapist criminal is roaming around house freely........ Maan gave him permission to stay in outhouse only........ no matter he is redeeming....... but the truth is he is the cause of every pain Geet had in her life...... i was amazed at his guts and courage to go to Geet and talk to her........

and i m much irked with dadi........ she melts like butter seeing tears in Dev eyes........ and with Maan she is just making sure he sink in his work....... How can work decrease his pain ......... this logic went above my head.........

-Deepzz- thumbnail

Aap Ke Anurodh Pe, Maein Yeh Geet Sunata Hoon Maein Yeh Geet Sunata Hoon Apne Dil Ki Baaton Se, Aap Ka Dil Behlata Hoon Aap Ke Anurodh Pe...

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Opti,,

I would love her to go to college but I don't expect to see it. It is too much to expect. I have been wanting her to do that right from the client's call thing because i thought that was something that she could do sitting at home with being pregnant but now i have no expectations from them.