Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sanjana Nothing much yaar, sam old monotonous work. They recruted me for a tech. job and are making work on something else so I am not very happy on the work front.

So what is happening at your end
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps you want to continue the jugalbandi i am in mood to sing lots and lots of Songs😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ smrite

Hi, I am usha

@ all

I have a feeling that the whole food/tiffin thing will be only to get her out of her room. i think they want to keep geet in dev's vicinity so that he  can keep doing things for her and coming in front of her. 

I hope i am wrong.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
ek main aur ek tu
dono mile is tarah
aur jo tan man men ho raha hai
woh to hona hi tha..
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Usha, you may be right. That is another thing I never understood. Is Dev not supposed to be working in the Gurgaon office of KC? Why is he hanging around in the house as though he is the one who just had a miscarriage?
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Deeps Emi viseshalu levu, Poduna levedam, vanta, send my son to school, tayaarai office ki ravadam, madhya lo madhya lo Den stalk cheyadam.................. daily same routine, ofcourse weekends, extra work of cleaning the house etc...........
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@latha... no cheppuing in telugu..... lol

@all - i said i will come post lunch... but ufff.... i am a sleepy head today.... going back to sleep...... yawn.....

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usha yeap I also hope dev not doing things for geet y is he at home don't get it.I wish today maan will come home as soon as he talks with geet on phone.it shld b only maangeet no one interfering in this healing process.dev door raho
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Humne tumko dekha , Tumne humko dekha
Aiseeeeeeee
Hum tum sanam saaton janam
miltey rahe ho jaise

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Opti - i gave an explanation for that in my take...

Daadi thinks that the rapist is allowed a day off as Geet lost the baby which had his sperms.... and daadi thinks keeping the rapist in Geet's viscinity all the time, will help cure her faster....