Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

sorry had to log off suddenly

Hi deeps

Hi latha

hi sanjana

hi smrite

hi smita

is there anybody else that i have missed.

I might get called suddenly and so sorry if i leave without saying bye.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Sabhi Denizen Ko mera pyar bhara Namashkar.....๐Ÿค—

Ek Pyaar Kaa Naghamaa Hai, Maujon Ki Ravaani Hai Zindagi Aur Kuchh Bhi Nahin, Teri Meri Kahaani Hai

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Lata & Smita helloooooo

@Smita he never allowed anyone to interfere nor daadi nor anyone else in their relationship
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Preet

kyun? itna vadda decision li?๐Ÿ˜ญ kya hua? itna achha tip tip seens aa rahae hai?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

@ Latha

its k yep my lunch over wt else ? hw iz life gng?
Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 13 years ago
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Preet Why did you ban all the segments. Kutch hua kya? What happened yesterday did anybody get to see the Sahara segment
preetgurti thumbnail
Zindagi pyar ka geet hai isse har dil ko gana paadega
Zindagi ghum ka sagar bhi hai has ke us par jana padega

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: spshastr

Maan has never let daadi interfere too much int heir lives.. I think he needs to go back to that..

I agree...MSK somewhere does not even permit Dadi to interfere in his very personal matters๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š......

He also has Ignore Dadi for Geet many number of times.......

and i too think that MSK should go back to that mode๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Opti

U have a point here..........but we can think it in this manner also na

Geet loves MSK the most ....if MSK would have asked about the file....or asked her to join him in office as the client demanded it would just sounded like Dadi wanting to take Geet to shopping

He knows that Geet will never be happy to here that he went hungry........that will matter her the most than these files or client.............
he might not want her to get the tiffin....but by doing so he will at least want her to get out of that room for some time..

Once Geet is a bit fine....he can bring her back to office...with equal rights๐Ÿ˜›

Anu, I cant buy this argument. Why should he go hungry? He is not a baby. If he does not get food from home, he can well order food from the hotel.  He is not having any health problems that he cant eat hotel food.  Files and client on the other hand means that his business is getting affected because of Geet's absence. That should matter more, especially since she had not long ago worked in that same company. I hope the company still means something to her.  I was really upset with the way they portrayed her post marriage, cut off a client's call, forcing him to leave his work behind because she was bored etc. Very untypical of the Geet we know who would not even leave the Pindi party arrangements even after having a near death scare. 

If he did not want to get the tiffin, why mention it to her? Yes, he wants her in the office but my point is there are better ways to do that.  I am really disappointed with the way Geet's character has been shaped post marriage.  To me it is very regressive.

And the first thing he should do after he gets back is to lock up that nursery.  Atleast that would keep her from having to recollect some painful memories. 
preetgurti thumbnail
@Lata & Sanj
no kisi ko nahin mila now i  dont want any tension around me isliye i completely banned myself from segment and its difficult yaar i havent seen no segment today ?
Control preet
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Usha, latha, sanjana, smrite, Preet, Smitha......๐Ÿค—

@Latha, Sanju......Emi Visheshalu?

@Preet........Nice Jugalbandi we have๐Ÿ˜†

@Usha......No worries.....

@Smita....... Ever Since NE tapkoed..Maan only shakes his head like a "Boom Boom Maadu" before women...Don't have hopes๐Ÿ˜†