Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geets

PHATA PANT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

Now i am getting all ABC...X ..thoughts in my puny head🤣........

I love their nautanki and drama they do during the shoots🤣🤣...GC DD are really big NAUTANKIES🤣🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree Opti. she is freaking annoying.. gosh man tey need tim!
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to compare GHSP with any show, but merely to question whether the channel is insensitive towards its viewers or whether it was intentional or a mere oversight.

March 12, 2011:
One man, who took up the responsibility of becoming a father and was keenly anticipating the arrival of his child, is told that his child is no more. At the same time, we are told that another man is not ready to become a father. [Watch the blurb at about 1:28 on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02b8OMIiqxE&feature=related].

Cruelly ironic, wouldn't you say? For someone who watches the show on television at 0930 pm, the irony stared at me with a cruel smile right in the face. This was repeated with a slightly lesser intensity yesterday.

March 15, 2011
One couple, who despite the circumstances accepted the baby, were keenly awaiting its arrival  and would have given up their lives to save it, is distraught and distressed at the loss of their child. In their time of  loss, they stand united and all they think of is this loss affected the other. At the same time, we are told that there is a rift between another couple on whether or not to have a child. [Watch the blurb at about 1:01 on http://www.youtube.com/user/SasuralGaindaPhool#p/a/u/0/1374LdByXV4]

So, was this insensitivity or intentional or an oversight on the part of the channel?

PS: Despite the disclaimer, if this post violates any rule, I will edit the post.

Edited by lisieux - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@resmi 🤗...i just was too annoyed with dadi yesterday.........

@lisieux🤗
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anu...i hope seeing the performance SO finally realizes that ghar ki murgi is not daal barabar.........
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anu, I have problem with that method itself. Why should it be linked to food and his need for his tiffin box? He could have said some file she was handling when she was his secretary is missing or Mr.Chopra wants only Geet in some project or something like that.  The thought that women's place in the kitchen is so regressive in thinking. Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sun

Same here...I too was not at all accepting Dadi's mediating act between Maaneet...

Can't she leave them alone..

they know how to handle each other better.........

Finally Dadi had to come to MSK only na..asking to help Geet out......she was foolish enough yesterday..grrrrrrr😡

And yup..I hope SO and GHSP ka PH realizes what they have with them☺️
@ Sun: Good morning to you.
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sun, Anu, lisieux GoodMorning 🤗
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Opti

U have a point here..........but we can think it in this manner also na

Geet loves MSK the most ....if MSK would have asked about the file....or asked her to join him in office as the client demanded it would just sounded like Dadi wanting to take Geet to shopping

He knows that Geet will never be happy to here that he went hungry........that will matter her the most than these files or client.............
he might not want her to get the tiffin....but by doing so he will at least want her to get out of that room for some time..

Once Geet is a bit fine....he can bring her back to office...with equal rights😛