Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 39

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@geets

yea i heard him saying in SBS.................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: I got too naughty thought, but I want to see the pic and the video, lolzzzzzzzz =))
This content was originally posted by: swan20

@Shifa.....yeah its obvious they are very comfortable with each other & share a very good rapport.....thats why they are able to do such scenes with such ease.

even though they seem very comfortable in each others presense, it still never fails to surprise me that they never blush doing such steamy scenes ☺️

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Guys that one is censored at the moment!  Mod will swipe my butt outta here yaar! 🀣

Arrey she is not here at the moment, so past it for 5 mins n then edit it... Incase Modji sees it, trust me she too will drool over it secretly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
But in SBS they only showed very fast clips of their dance, When did they show them talking? πŸ˜• I haven't seen that......

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK....My Ramayan for today's epi.....if there are any mistakes ...please bhul chuk maaf....coz I'm really sleepy and dunno what I have written....πŸ˜†

MY TAKE

Well....Progression....that was the key theme of the epi....I think πŸ˜•!!!! AANS scenes in the middle had me confused....Anyways....the leads need rest....that's the chant I have playing in my head whenever I see AANS scenes.......And that makes it bearable....I think......πŸ˜•!!!! Anyways....episode mein tho jhel liya...so why talk about them here...chaddo.....

Well, Daadi....the Villain.....that seems to be the consensus of the devils....Well I agree and don't too.....I feel what Daadi is trying to do is making Geet and Maan move on with their lives and not keep dwelling on the MC....which is a good thing....

But Grieving and that too Grieving together of  Parents who have lost their child is important too....I know its a daily on a youth channel and the CVs can't keep showing back to back sad episodes....But one more episode or atleast half an episode where the couple shared their pains at the loss of their beloved child would have helped.....

I liked Daadima's strategy to make Maan and Geet think of things other than the recent mishap in their lives....If everyone is morose and sad and keeps on talking about the MC then how will Maan and Geet move on.....Someone has to be stronger and start the process of healing and no way are they going to be healed sitting around places where they will be reminded of the baby.....So Daadimaa sending Maan off to office was good and  Geet too should most certainly join the office....And I hope the CVs are moving that way

The first scene was full of pathos....DD was wonderful in that scene....The sweet memories were breaking Geet from inside....Her hollowness at the loss was unbearable😭😭....And Maan's benumbed feeling was excellently portrayed by GC.....Maan is a man who always gets things done and has never been helpless but this loss and Geet's pain is making him feel powerless....And poor guy he can't even express his pain because that will hurt Geet more....I loved the way they slept yesterday on the hospital bed and I loved today's scene even more....Both of them so much in pain and both trying to comfort each other....Just that hand-holding was enough to show the bond that these two shared......Beautiful....😭😭

Daadima gathering her troops aka Dev and NES to discuss the steps to be taken for healing Maan and Geet was a bit too premature but was a good indication of things to come....Basically....the office staff, Dev, Daadi, NES are all going to try and get Geet and Maan's mind off the MC....And I think Maan helping Geet to get out of depression is a step for his healing too....So its all good.....But I have only one problem why Dev???? He will make things worse and not better....and the best way he can help Maan and Geet is LEAVE 😑😑

OK, now Dev is gonna sing "Tu jahaan Jahaan chalega....Mera Saaya Saath Hooooga......"....SO now he has got license to stalk from Daadi....Hey Babaji!!! Is Daadi ko Sadbuddhi Do.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!

Aww....Geet sleeping in the baby's room was .....😭😭.....She has become numb......She cried yesterday.....the tears were not stopping yday but today...her tears had dried and she couldn't cry no more....this happens when you have cried a lot......DD was once again excellent in this scene.......I liked it how she sat up when Dev came in the room that was the only clue she gave to having registered his presence other than that he was non-existent for her....Dev advising Geet....I felt was somehow not right.....He has no rights....I think he shud just stop intruding in their lives and just leave.......But SS was excellent in this scene....I think I have said this umpteen times but I'm loving SS as Dev.....Maan's indifference to Dev was a given......

Maan...telling himself that he cannot let his precious Geet suffer anymore was so Maanlike....He always puts Geet's happiness as the foremost priority in his life....Geet defines Maan....So he will do anything and I mean anything for Geet!!!....I'm looking forward to see what all he will do to make her happy .....😊😊

Dev still in the repentant saint mode ...I'm unable to figure this character out....I just want him to turn negative.....😈....And then Maan and Geet to kick his A$$!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daadi sending Maan to office was a good step....but it was too early.....as I said in the beginning it would have been better if some grieving was show......And I would have preferred Maan to have served Geet breakfast and told her about him going to office before leaving......πŸ€”

Daadimaa asking Geet to eat breakfast and come down was good but the shopping comment was very tasteless.....I dunno if it is because the writers are men who feel that women feel happy only when they go shopping or something like that ......but I felt that one woman asking another woman who had lost a child just a day before was totally yuck.......🀒....I would have preferred it if Daadimaa had said that they should go for a walk or go to the temple even....just for a change of scenery but Shopping.....🀒🀒🀒

So, der aaye durust.aaye....Daadi realised that the only person that Geet will respond to is Maan......

I liked the FBs that Geet and Maan both had.....She had flashbacks of him talking about the baby and He had flashbacks of her talking about the baby....Even in their own personal pain they are thinking about the other....That was so poignant......😭😭....

GC was excellent in the scene with the FBs in the office and Adi seeing his Maan sir in pain was in tears too.....Perneet is a very good actor and should be used more often.....

Well, Daadima's strategy to weigh down Maan with work so that he forgets his pain kinda backfired when Maan was irritated with people walking in with random files to be checked....And when Adi came then his full on MSK avatar had Adi stuttering away to glory.....This scene was subtly funny.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The precap looked interesting....I hope Geet gets back to work soon....or to doing something constructive with her life.....😊

My only problem with today's epi was the sudden shift from Grieving to Healing....I wish a longer grieving period was shown or if that was not feasible as Opti suggested a message saying that a week or two had elapsed after the MC would have been better....

GC, DD, SS, Perneet excellent as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Daadi was good too.....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Writers....Please be careful of what you write...it can be downright chauvinistic.....so please think before you write....

Execution, Editing, Camerawork....excellent.....πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zee

dikhaya tho..
it was so clear when he said that

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

watch the video ladies at around 1:08 and listen carefully!

@Geetu: Don't post it here, PM it to me =))

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geets.....do you have the SBS video?