Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
@Zee:I feel DLMH should b promoted in Geet and not the other way around😕😆😆

Adits kya bolti tu...hai na😆😆😆

@Geets:Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What hv u done..such hot and erotic pics....hey raammmm☺️...gosh I guess the last time I found Maaneet pics absolutely hot and erotic was the Kurbaan hua times and now this☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
She is doing her tumkka with a smile

Originally posted by temorocks

In one fast glimpse from tip tip, it seems like DD has troubles with her back, u can notices it from her expression when GC was bending her down........
Ya she has a back problem and so GC always bends her in a very delicate way and in slow motion😳😳😳
@Jyoti: Samjhlo, by putting Geet in their show, they get attentions, hehe, iseliye they did it......

I have 207 pics loaded in PB if I post all,  Den will melt! 🤣
i hope i don't sound too lezzy today,
but DD really does have a sexy back 😆
nearly all the pics show GC running his fingers along her back!!!

*the song 'bring sexy back' by Justin Timberlake comes to mind*
@ Jo, as they say slow is good !😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Silicop:Mayb u r right here..but its not the first time when Dadi hv given two different justification to two different people for the same question...this has been happening right from the day Dev made a comeback and we hv been discussing this about how Dadi is manipulating  everyone with her words just to make sure Dev stays in KM...if u see Dadi told  Geet that Dev saved your suhaag...that was sort of emotional atyaachar on Geet by Dadi....she even told MSK that u r a good husband and u will b a good father..but now its time to show u r a good brother too...again thats manipulation of dialogues to get Dev in Khurana constructions as well.,...and then comes this dialogue today...So thats why I hv my doubts on Dadi intact😆😛

Jyoti, I think Dadi is a character that sees the subtle complexities in the relationships and brings the point that is important to the person she is with upfront. That is why we feel she is like a pendulum - going both ways. I can understand Dadi's perspective when it comes to Dev - she understands Dev committed a crime but at the same time she sees him repenting for a while now. I can understand that as a parent she wants to make sure Dev has a roof over his head and the moment she saw the opportunity to get him home she did.

Having said that, I can't for the life of me understand how as a woman she allows Dev to come anywhere near Geet. If she had limited him to the outhouse and made sure that he did not in any way come into Geet's sight I would have appreciated her position and respected her. 
@Geetu: What is PB? When r u getting FB account? 😡
I have phata pant pic too!  🤣