Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 30

pavs thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
arre jo geet comes on an out an out youth channel...kayamth never showd nythign lewd..just some intense chemistry and fake kisses...even a family soap like sgp has shown pretty bold scenes..so ghsp can show too!its not  abig deal these days

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ash go chk my reply on that post!  he dare say anything to me today!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Ash

awww I love my AdiMaan..Tere Mast Mast do nain mere dil ka le gaye chain..Naino Mein Ansoo Mujhe kar gaye Bechain...Adi was crying tooo Haiyeeee....

I loved Adi-Maan scene today😳....And yeah Adi too showed his pain for MSK-Geet beautifully with his tears...his grief looked very natural
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Geeks ......Do you know ..... I was not aware of VK's existence till yesterday........I committed the mistake of venturing to MF and read one of his post by mistake...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ughhh Why did YIH take KC...I don't lyk da new KC sets..😡
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo....I use Hum all the time when speaking Marathi or Hindi and try to use aap for others in all those languages😕 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@opti...I found a pani scene on my external...MICHI is HOT!!! I mean fire sizzling hot! 😳
pavs thumbnail
opti michi had sizzling chemistry...i will rate them close to maaneet chemistry..panchi was  a dud but shabbir more thna made up for it!!the soap had its moments but the ending was dumb..i adored the character of milind..a rough rookie who makes it big by his own efforts/!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I was actually expecting that MSK will ask office staff to come home and he will work from home
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Adi is one of the most genuine characters in this show....glad the CVs haven't messed up his character yet....😊